Check your account email address ×

Wanna be dictator

Tucker Carlson Slams Fox News for Apologizing for ‘Wannabe Dictator’ Headline about Joe Biden

Of course, Joe Biden is not a wannabe dictator. Just because he’s trying to put the other candidate in prison for the rest of his life for a crime he himself committed, doesn’t mean he has a totalitarian impulse. Come on. That’s absurd,” Carlson joked. “It takes a lot more than jailing your political rivals to earn the title ‘wannabe dictator.’”

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2023/06/15/tucker-carlson-slams-fox-news-apologizing-wannabe-dictator-headline-joe-biden/

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Wait.. I though he WAS heading to jail?

If you believe that, there's no hope for you.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

If you believe that, there's no hope for you.

Yes that’s what I believe.. please…

Youd sure as fuck be happy but I doubt it would cure you constant TDS

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Yes that’s what I believe.. please…

Youd sure as fuck be happy but I doubt it would cure you constant TDS

I've never said I want Trump in jail. I just don't want him or Biden to be potus.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I've never said I want Trump in jail. I just don't want him or Biden to be potus.

Agreed. Even if all roads would lead to a guilty verdict, I don't think that it is wise to bring charges against a former president,unless it's something like rape or murder. My opinion is that he had the documents to stroke his ego, not to share with a foreign nation. But I haven't really read the charges. From what I have seen here most of it is related to obstruction for not returning them when asked.

• Like 3

The double standards are mind-boggling.  Now if Biden did not have any documents this probably would have hurt Trump. But to charge Trump and not Biden is ludicrous... Especially Biden, since he had no right whatsoever to be holding documents.

And the argument that Biden turned them over willingly is questionable. The FBI went four or five times to different locations and found documents each time, so Biden wasn't exactly handing everything over....gimme a break.... But in his defense, he probably doesn't remember where or when he even got those documents.  What a potato head.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The double standards are mind-boggling.  Now if Biden did not have any documents this probably would have hurt Trump. But to charge Trump and not Biden is ludicrous... Especially Biden, since he had no right whatsoever to be holding documents.

And the argument that Biden turned them over willingly is questionable. The FBI went four or five times to different locations and found documents each time, so Biden wasn't exactly handing everything over....gimme a break.... But in his defense, he probably doesn't remember where or when he even got those documents.  What a potato head.

They asked for them back, Biden gave them back. Trump held on to them after being asked. Why is that so hard to comprehend? Your excuses only make you look dumb.

Just now, Steve753 said:

They asked for them back, Biden gave them back. Trump held on to them after being asked. Why is that so hard to comprehend? Your excuses only make you look dumb.

Please…Biden took them when he was a Senator as well as when he was VP and did not give them ALL back when asked.

• Like 2

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Please…Biden took them when he was a Senator as well as when he was VP and did not give them ALL back when asked.

Oh I was unaware of that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

That's where the obstruction charges come from, from what I can tell. Kinda hard to deny when they got the search warrant and found documents. I still don't think that Trump or Biden should be charged. Convicting either one is just going to further the division in this country.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What if he made copies before saying they could have them back, the issue should just be, why did he have them.

• Like 2

Just now, airflite1 said:

What if he made copies before saying they could have them back, the issue should just be, why did he have them.

Maybe that's why Trump didn't want to give the ones he had back. He could have copies at a different location.

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if anyone loves a dictator, it's Trump 

Kim, Vlad... hell, Tbone tried to retain power J6-21 

EC016AE5-BF99-4872-A092-E7499D9BCE73.jpeg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe that's why Trump didn't want to give the ones he had back. He could have copies at a different location.

Didn’t want to give them back so he can give you a :finger:  hahahaha

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Biden had documents going back to when he was a senator and had no legal right to have, but keep defending the leftists hypocrisy.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Biden had documents going back to when he was a senator and had no legal right to have, but keep defending the leftists hypocrisy.

Explain how I'm defending them?