Check your account email address ×

Trump thinks Andrew Jackson would have prevented the Civil War

Holy fuck some of you guys will grasp onto any little thing Trump says and make a big deal out of it.  Haven't you figured out by now how to grasp what the guy is getting at.  He fucks up his words at times, quite a bit more than I would like but big deal.  Obama was a bumbling idiot without his teleprompter.  

Some of you fucks need to get a life.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy fuck some of you guys will grasp onto any little thing Trump says and make a big deal out of it.  Haven't you figured out by now how to grasp what the guy is getting at.  He fucks up his words at times, quite a bit more than I would like but big deal.  Obama was a bumbling idiot without his teleprompter.  

What he was getting at....come on Tom he sounds like a buffoon and this is a little more than fucking up words.

9 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Do remember Bluto's profession later in life?

Senator :lmao: Probably drown a few chicks in cars like FAKENEWSMAINECUNTS hero

Edited by Momorider

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What he was getting at....come on Tom he sounds like a buffoon and this is a little more than fucking up words.

He sounds like a buffoon, no doubt about it.  Obama sounded like one too without the prompter and a prepared speech.  I gave Obama the benefit of doubt for a long time.  I'm gonna give trump the same benefit for a little while yet.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

He sounds like a buffoon, no doubt about it.  Obama sounded like one too without the prompter and a prepared speech.  I gave Obama the benefit of doubt for a long time.  I'm gonna give trump the same benefit for a little while longer.  

:goodpost:  Nay!  A terrific post!  The most terrific!

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

He sounds like a buffoon, no doubt about it.  Obama sounded like one too without the prompter and a prepared speech.  I gave Obama the benefit of doubt for a long time.  I'm gonna give trump the same benefit for a little while yet.  

:bc:

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fair enough but good lord he needs to tighten things up! :lol:

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You voted for a rich Momo, sorry about your luck :lol:  

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You voted for a rich Momo, sorry about your luck :lol:  

Wrong, I voted for Gary Johnson.  But while we're on the subject, tell us who you voted for.  Hopefully it wasn't the ugly corrupt lying cunt?  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wrong, I voted for Gary Johnson.  But while we're on the subject, tell us who you voted for.  Hopefully it wasn't the ugly corrupt lying cunt?  

I voted for the saner of the two candidates, it was obvious during the campaign that Trump has a fucking screw loose and it's become even more obvious since he's been elected. Talking about lies, if Trump's lips are moving it a damn good chance he is lying.

I would be surprised if he runs again, but I could be wrong.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I voted for the saner of the two candidates, it was obvious during the campaign that Trump has a fucking screw loose and it's become even more obvious since he's been elected. Talking about lies, if Trump's lips are moving it a damn good chance he is lying.

Wasnt it Hillary who once said she landed under intense gunfire and was seen shaking peoples hands instead. :lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Yeah, Ballsack went missing.....he's fragile so runs off into the woods for a day or two then shows back up.  As for the rest of them, can't get a damn one to do shit.  They all just wanna blame somebody else for their laziness though.  I'm not sure but I think I overheard "Putin" in one of their Naaay sessions.  Even with blinders on they just won't accept the job at hand and move forward.  Just gonna make glue and stew out of all of them.

You talkin' about Jill winning?  Well, of course not..she'd probably triple her votes though.  Trump would add 20-25 electorates and carry the popular. :lol:

if you went to a internal combustion global warming fossil fuel gobbling piece of equipment you would be able to get rid of those slackers anyways

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You were telling us just a couple of weeks back how rich Trump was making you.  How can you be so critical of a guy who is making you richer.  

Your gal lost, get over it.  She was a shitty candidate and she deserved to lose.  Running around with alligator tears every time Trump gets something mixed up is not a good look on you Vince.  You should relax a little and spend some of your millions.  

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You were telling us just a couple of weeks back how rich Trump was making you.  How can you be so critical of a guy who is making you richer.  

Your gal lost, get over it.  She was a shitty candidate and she deserved to lose.  Running around with alligator tears every time Trump gets something mixed up is not a good look on you Vince.  You should relax a little and spend some of your millions.  

He is trying to impress his pal Snowrider.....it's unseemly. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Wasnt it Hillary who once said she landed under intense gunfire and was seen shaking peoples hands instead. :lol:

hilliary  has sold more whoppers as the truth than Burger King.

• Like 2