Check your account email address ×

Trump thinks Andrew Jackson would have prevented the Civil War

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

He sounds like a buffoon, no doubt about it.  Obama sounded like one too without the prompter and a prepared speech.  I gave Obama the benefit of doubt for a long time.  I'm gonna give trump the same benefit for a little while yet.  

Sounds reasonable. :bc:

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Wasnt it Hillary who once said she landed under intense gunfire and was seen shaking peoples hands instead. :lol:

Ballsack is such an ignorant FUCK :guzzle: Thrillery is the biggest lying sack of shit to ever be even considered for any political office ever :flush: What a massive fucking clown that dago sack of shit is

Edited by Momorider

3 hours ago, Dave said:

Wasnt it Hillary who once said she landed under intense gunfire and was seen shaking peoples hands instead. :lol:

Yep! :lol:

"We were pinned down by sniper fire on the tarmac immediately after we landed". :lol:

She put herself in for a medal and it was presented to her by Kerry Ketchup and Brian Williams.....after he got his for getting shot down in that helicopter.

Next up for the Congressional Medal of Honor:

IMG_1861.JPG

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dave said:

Yes :lol: 

14 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You were telling us just a couple of weeks back how rich Trump was making you.  How can you be so critical of a guy who is making you richer.  

Your gal lost, get over it.  She was a shitty candidate and she deserved to lose.  Running around with alligator tears every time Trump gets something mixed up is not a good look on you Vince.  You should relax a little and spend some of your millions.  

First bold: I'm still waiting for the tax cuts :news: 

Offer two tax cuts for the wealthy. The bill would eliminate two taxes that Obamacare imposed on the well-to-do to help pay for the law: The 3.8% tax on investment income and the 0.9% Medicare payroll tax on incomes over $200,000 for individuals and $250,000 for married couples who file jointly. The investment income tax would disappear in 2017, but the Medicare payroll tax would remain until 2023.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/24/news/economy/obamacare-repeal-republican-health-care-bill/index.html

Second bold: Hillary Clinton was a terrible candidate, and you state that like it's news :lol: 

Third bold: Tears of laughter is what it is, this guy is a buffoon if he is measured by anyones yardstick who has half a brain :lol:    

Fourth bold: I spend money like a drunken sailor :lol: 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yes :lol: 

First bold: I'm still waiting for the tax cuts :news: 

Second bold: Hillary Clinton was a terrible candidate, and you state that like it's news :lol: 

Third bold: Tears of laughter is what it is, this guy is a buffoon if he is measured by anyones yardstick who has half a brain :lol:    

Fourth bold: I spend money like a drunken sailor :lol: 

So you're rich and getting richer, happier than a fly on shit and have more money than you can spend yet you're still here whining about a guy that is making you money. 

When my wife acts like that I generally say, "will you kindly quit your bitching". Fuck Vince, You sound like a teenage schoolgirl who isn't getting to drive the daddys Mercedes to school. 

PS. Its good to know that you are all for Trumps tax cuts. One more way for the rich to keep getting richer. :bc:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So you're rich and getting richer, happier than a fly on shit and have more money than you can spend yet you're still here whining about a guy that is making you money. 

When my wife acts like that I generally say, "will you kindly quit your bitching". Fuck Vince, You sound like a teenage schoolgirl who isn't getting to drive the daddys Mercedes to school. 

PS. Its good to know that you are all for Trumps tax cuts. One more way for the rich to keep getting richer. :bc:

Now you did it!  "ignore" is coming.  Or not, he probably saw your post as a compliment as he seems to enjoy touting his "self made riches" as some type of king shit on here.  THANKS DAD!!! :lol:

Vince is fragile.  He is upset that while he may earn decent coin, it doesn't equate to an intelligence quotient and his comments, intuitions and predictions have been wrong in every way.  Hillary not even being close to winning snapped his line hard.  Now, like the rest of these dweebs, if he can just help will Trump's failure he can stand on his soap box and proclaim "I told you so....I was right!".  And he (and they) still wouldn't be. 

Poor fragile Vinney.

:lol:

Now, GO COUNT WIRE CAPS!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now you did it!  "ignore" is coming.  Or not, he probably saw your post as a compliment as he seems to enjoy touting his "self made riches" as some type of king shit on here.  THANKS DAD!!! :lol:

Vince is fragile.  He is upset that while he may earn decent coin, it doesn't equate to an intelligence quotient and his comments, intuitions and predictions have been wrong in every way.  Hillary not even being close to winning snapped his line hard.  Now, like the rest of these dweebs, if he can just help will Trump's failure he can stand on his soap box and proclaim "I told you so....I was right!".  And he (and they) still wouldn't be. 

Poor fragile Vinney.

Now, GO COUNT WIRE CAPS!

Vinnie and Tom are pretty tight...Vinny doesnt have a mangina.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Vinnie and Tom are pretty tight...Vinny doesnt have a mangina.

Errrrr....huh?  I stated nothing about genitals.  SO you are saying Vinney doesn't have a mangina....and Tom does?  

I'd better finish my coffee.  :news:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Errrrr....huh?  I stated nothing about genitals.  SO you are saying Vinney doesn't have a mangina....and Tom does?  

I'd better finish my coffee.  :news:

Holy fuck im outa breath reading that. :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Too short?  I hurt my finger yesterday sticking it in some whacko liberals eye.  Toxic tears. :lol:

No...your comprehension of what I said was a bit wrong. :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lmao: I can't break your code this morning.  Dumb it down for me. 

Vinnies not upset...nor will he get mad at Tom... easier?

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Vinnies not upset...nor will he get mad at Tom... easier?

Oh.  I wasn't really assuming he would...I have no idea.  I posted to needle thin-skinned Vinney.  I just used Tom's post as a spring board. :lol:

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Vinney is used to being the boss and telling people how to think.  That shit doesn't work around here....... :lol:  

:lmao:  It most certainly does not.  I guess that's why he "fired" me (ignore).  Problem is, I keep showing up and clocking in ready to go to work....the way I see fit.  

Gotta love forums....especially this on....I fucking love this place.  Honestly....I've never laughed so hard or enjoyed myself so much on any forum I've haunted EVER.  This shit with these guys is off the fucking wall hilarious!!!!!!!!

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao:  It most certainly does not.  I guess that's why he "fired" me (ignore).  Problem is, I keep showing up and clocking in ready to go to work....the way I see fit.  

Gotta love forums....especially this on....I fucking love this place.  Honestly....I've never laughed so hard or enjoyed myself so much on any forum I've haunted EVER.  This shit with these guys is off the fucking wall hilarious!!!!!!!!

:bc:  

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You are confusing my highlighting that the POTUS might be observed by sane people as being somewhat crazy with whining.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

You've chosen to ignore content by Zambroski. Options 

Beer chugging someone who equates this to showing up to work, think about it..............thanks for quoting his nonsense :lol::lol:

My beer chug was for his last sentence.  Sorry I didn't high-lite it for you.  

I skimmed through here. Did any Trump supporters come up with a reason that Trump would say these things?

It's batshit crazy. 

What did Obama say that compares to this kind of stupidity. Claiming Someone who was dead 16 years before the Civil war was upset by it? WTF?

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I skimmed through here. Did any Trump supporters come up with a reason that Trump would say these things?

It's batshit crazy. 

What did Obama say that compares to this kind of stupidity. Claiming Someone who was dead 16 years before the Civil war was upset by it? WTF?

Oh, there's some nice footage on all of that.  Some on your soon to be ex-idiot prince too!

Hey, did you catch any of the NRA speech?  Oh, you would have loved it! :lol:

Revfaggypuss.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, there's some nice footage on all of that.  Some on your soon to be ex-idiot prince too!

Hey, did you catch any of the NRA speech?  Oh, you would have loved it! :lol:

Revfaggypuss.

Hey! My little stalker, how's your non existent life?

You poor Republicans just can't help yourself. You defend Trump no matter what. 

The only cracks that are starting to show is when you try to Blame Democrats for your stupidity at the polls.

Did you see the question on wire taps? "Do you stand behind your accusations on the wire taps?"  "I don't stand behind anything"   

Praising North Korean Trump. That was pretty amazing. He'd be honoured to meet him????? 

I didn't vote for Trudeau but don't even think you can have a go at him. He cost us less for his Christmas vacation than Trump's unelected daughter spent on a Canadian ski trip. What the fuck? 

Trudeau has a Defence Minister who lied about his involvement in Afghanistan. Yet he probably saw more action than any Republican Senator. 

You complained about Obama taking his wife to dinner in New York and yet Trump pays himself 10 times as much every weekend he goes golfing. 

You railed about Obama and his line in the sand. Trump gave North Korea a line and when he crossed it, Trump denied giving the ultimatum.

The only thing I see going wrong is that the Democrats are fighting him. The should let him run. Let that dumb Motherfucker do everything he wants. Cancel Nafta, Cancel Obamacare without a plan, cut taxes and increase spending. They should have sat back and let Trump think he got away with the Russian connection. They showed their cards too soon. Trump would have removed sanctions and had Putin for tea. 

If the media hadn't pointed out how full of shit Trump was about Jackson, you dumb fucks would have been repeating it just like you repeated lock her up. 

Democrats need to go on vacation for a year and let this dumb fuck run.

• Like 1