Check your account email address ×

Political world braces for possible federal indictment of Trump

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Keep wishing, 

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

And another example of your hypocrisy. :lol:

These are grand jury indictments not rumors from a podcast guy who said he saw a email from a laptop at a house of pizza.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I feel anyone taking him serious is kidding themselves.   The man's unfit for office and has proven it whilst in office.  

Here's the thing.  There's no one else capable of taking on the DNC imo.  Whomever the Rs elect, and even if some independant rises from the shadows....the DNC will still destroy that person.  You know that as well as I do.  I'm no happier about it than you or anyone else, because we also know if Trump got elected, it will be war in that town, because the indictments will be going the other way.  I don't see anything coming out of this that still won't make half the country fucking nuts.'

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Dont kid yourself he can still do a lot. That’s also not kid ourselves, he won’t repeat the same mistakes twice by trusting back stabbers, and Washington insiders.  That whole town needs a vinegar douche.

You’re lapping the sweat beads off the balls of an orange moron :lol:  Woolie Orange Lips says what :snack:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re lapping the sweat beads off the balls of an orange moron :lol:  Woolie Orange Lips says what :snack:

You're dressed in drag right now, aren't you!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

These are grand jury indictments not rumors from a podcast guy who said he saw a email from a laptop at a house of pizza.

And another example of your hypocrisy.👍

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You type like a 18 year old autistic kid raging on xbox

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You sure seem to like to talk about male balls a lot.  Is this why you like the trannies so much?

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Do you think Joe will beat him there? Money laundering is a pretty severe crime. :whistle:

Biden may go down and if found guilty I hope they put him into a cell... right alongside Trump.  

:)

• Haha 1