Check your account email address ×

CNN hits Biden with 'horrible news' as poll shows 66% of Americans call a 2024 victory a 'disaster,' 'setback'

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ie, you aren't intelligent enough to debate him.  We get it.  Expected.

I.e., you’re a dipshit!  The sense I get, is that you’re the farthest thing from intelligent on this board, and thats saying something lol. 

Derp.  Discussion was about you.  Love the fact you think the pee wee herman response is clever, in particular when we were discussing intelligence or more clearly your lack of.  Could have the same discussion about your lack of self awareness, but that will go right over your head like this does.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Derp.  Discussion was about you.  Love the fact you think the pee wee herman response is clever, in particular when we were discussing intelligence or more clearly your lack of.  Could have the same discussion about your lack of self awareness, but that will go right over your head like this does.

Tell me Derp Haven, given your predilection for unsolicited insults, please tell us what your frustration in life is about.  Because you’re clearly frustrated about something.  We’re here for you.    

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Yes...yes he can. The mushy middle won't vote for Biden a second time around.

Yup.... Biden's independent support is dropping sharply. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Jesus DB.  Do you have anything but pee wee herman responses??  3rd graders have stronger intellectual capabilities.

You’re getting the fuck owned out of you😂😂😂

kinda hilarious 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

81 million my ass.:lol:

Is cnn OK Deepfaggot?

Not a chance and we are not in the minority. Most know it was rigged. And no, he didn't even get 80 mil.

nobody6279.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, toslow said:

You’re getting the fuck owned out of you😂😂😂

kinda hilarious 

If you think the " I know you are but what am I?" simpleton shit is winning, you are beyond help...ie, too slow.

I'll simply state that with all the unbelievable horse shit going on in this country right now and the immediate past, hiding a rigged election is not out of question.

I know a 'new world order' and the like sounds preposterous, but at the same time it answers so many questions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Still beat the toupee.  Tells a story.

Not this time around.... people weren't exactly sure what they would be getting, but now they know.  Many of those 81 mill:lol:will not be renewing their vote for Mr. Dementia.

Wanna bet ?:bigfinger: