Check your account email address ×

Durham Gets Owned

• Platinum Contributing Member

Indictments?  :lol: When you’re in a cult and peddle im ignorance and misinformation it requires a conspiracy and/or blame everyone else to support the lies and misinformation the cult keeps peddling :snack:

Hate to admit it, but this Durham investigation has been a huge flop so far. I wonder how much this is costing the taxpayer?

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hate to admit it, but this Durham investigation has been a huge flop so far. I wonder how much this is costing the taxpayer?

Yeah verifying the top levels of our government deliberately interfering with our election is a complete flop ..... give your head a shake.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah verifying the top levels of our government deliberately interfering with our election is a complete flop ..... give your head a shake.

You mean like when Hillary was investigated right before the 2016 election? That kind of interference? Or does it only count when it happens to Republicans?

Just now, Steve753 said:

You mean like when Hillary was investigated right before the 2016 election? That kind of interference? Or does it only count when it happens to Republicans?

Hillary made up the russia thing to take down Trump.

Its the same if you're a total moron.

We've investigated ourselves and decided we've done nothing wrong....just enough meat to show what happened, but not enough gravy to send one of their own to jail.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hillary was guilty and Comey said as much. Hillary is now also guilty of significant coordinated election interference. She should be locked up

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

• "The speed and manner in which the FBI opened and investigated Crossfire Hurricane during the presidential election season based on raw, unanalyzed, and uncorroborated intelligence also reflected a noticeable departure from how it approached prior matters involving possible attempted foreign election interference plans aimed at the Clinton campaign," Durham wrote.
  • "In one such matter...FBI Headquarters and Department officials required defensive briefings to be provided to Clinton and other officials or candidates who appeared to be the targets of foreign interference," he added. "In another, the FBI elected to end an investigation after one of its longtime and valuable CHSs went beyond what was authorized and made an improper and possibly illegal financial contribution to the Clinton campaign on behalf of a foreign entity  as a precursor to a much larger donation being contemplated."
  • "These examples are also markedly different from the FBl's actions with respect to other highly significant intelligence it received from a trusted foreign source pointing to a Clinton campaign plan to vilify Trump by tying him to Vladimir Putin so as to divert attention from her own concerns relating to her use of a private email server," Durham continued.

It's like trying to get Vaxxers to admit they have basically a crap shoot running through their veins.

No worries. Just knowing I was right... on both counts... let's me sleep at night. :bc:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Is this your way of defending this type of behavior?

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

"No actual evidence of collusion" vs "No serious prosecutor would bring this case."

Come on man.... :lol:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's like trying to get Vaxxers to admit they have basically a crap shoot running through their veins.

No worries. Just knowing I was right... on both counts... let's me sleep at night. :bc:

I’d rather see these fucking retards get clubbed with a ball bat than sleep well 

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yet you willingly took all the vaccines required when you signed up for service. Do you realize how that makes you look? The government was telling you had to do something both times.

Yet you willingly took all the vaccines required when you signed up for service. Do you realize how that makes you look? The government was telling you had to do something both times.

You failed the global IQ test dude.  Take the loss.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I signed up to take those shots. Fully aware of what was required to enlist.

Probably the worst analogy ever, but good offer, I suppose... :dunno:

33 minutes ago, Snake said:

I signed up to take those shots. Fully aware of what was required to enlist.

Probably the worst analogy ever, but good offer, I suppose... :dunno:

It's a great anology, actually a tremendous one! You were ok with your government forcing you then and not OK now. You had a choice then as you did now. It's exactly the same!!!

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Vaccines, Unions, Government Spending…double standards and hypocrisy run rampant through the ECDL.👍🏼🤣

Steve should have taken shots when he went on his dirt bike trip to Madagascar.  Comparing vaccines that have been approved for decades to covid horseshit that was in violation to the constitution to go to the mall is the height of ignorance.

It's a great anology, actually a tremendous one! You were ok with your government forcing you then and not OK now. You had a choice then as you did now. It's exactly the same!!!

Not at all Schultz, not even close.

Biden broke the law when he forced these on the masses with his executive order.  You have no clue.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Steve should have taken shots when he went on his dirt bike trip to Madagascar.  Comparing vaccines that have been approved for decades to covid horseshit that was in violation to the constitution to go to the mall is the height of ignorance.

You make it so obvious when you think for yourself. 

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not at all Schultz, not even close.

Biden broke the law when he forced these on the masses with his executive order.  You have no clue.

Yet forcing it on people who want join the military is ok? That doesn't make sense.

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Every kid that goes to school are in the same boat. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You make it so obvious when you think for yourself. 

He makes a great point. The military shots were very regarded. The Covid poison... not so much.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yet forcing it on people who want join the military is ok? That doesn't make sense.

Biden also broke that law when he forced an experiment on the military personel.

Why are you giving him a pass?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Over 6 million. Gym Jordan’s is gonna cost more.