Check your account email address ×

Where Did He Go?

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree, but I'm sure we won't, it will get squashed by our obviously corrupt government agencies who would rather push political agendas than do their jobs. Hence what has come to light about Trump and the "Russian collusion" op they ran on him in an effort to circumvent the constitution and make him un-electable..

Sad and disappointing day for every American with what has been revealed with that sham.....

Only democrats needed to be told. I suspect most knew, but it let them spew bullshit.

Regardless what Trump has done after losing in 2020 should make him unelectable imo.

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ehhh, I don't think Steve is stupid, He's a good guy. I think he is like me, I want to something of what they got.. They say they have actual bank records, I'm gonna hold off on labeling him full on guilty till I actually get to see a little something something 

You still think you have an honest doj?

:lol:

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ehhh, I don't think Steve is stupid, He's a good guy. I think he is like me, I want to something of what they got.. They say they have actual bank records, I'm gonna hold off on labeling him full on guilty till I actually get to see a little something something 

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where did I say that? I said nothing of the sort?

Look I'm not here to be an internet champion, win, or argue with anyone,..I'm here to chat a bit..

You can go on with your badass self and argue with someone else

• Like 2

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Where did I say that? I said nothing of the sort?

Look I'm not here to be an internet champion, win, or argue with anyone,..I'm here to chat a bit..

You can go on with your badass self and argue with someone else

Go read the latest Durham report.

11 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Just watch the Ped around any kids, that's all the proof anyone needs, of course your blind from looking into lightbulbs all the time.

The bike accident was because he saw the little girl in the front of the crowd and headed right to her then forgot what he was doing.  Watch the video you can see he goes right to her. Also check out Jill's helmet,what an idiot, she is supposed to be a doctor. Wouldn't let her wipe my dogs ass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vtblizzard800 said:

The bike accident was because he saw the little girl in the front of the crowd and headed right to her then forgot what he was doing.  Watch the video you can see he goes right to her. Also check out Jill's helmet,what an idiot, she is supposed to be a doctor. Wouldn't let her wipe my dogs ass.

You know she's not a real doctor right?

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Vtblizzard800 said:

This shit never gets old :lol:

image.gif.87cc15dbf0069c17c3c56d5fd8479c2e.gif

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You know she's not a real doctor right?

She's not a medical Dr. no.