Check your account email address ×

E. Jean Carroll on Anderson Cooper

• Platinum Contributing Member

What a loon.   Most people think of rape as sexy?   Maybe you and Bernie Sanders.

Cooper was smart enough to cut to commercial. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/25/stunned_anderson_cooper_cuts_to_commercial_when_trump_accuser_e_jean_carroll_calls_rape_sexy.html

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: So you don't feel like a victim?

E. JEAN CARROLL: I was not thrown on the ground and ravished. Which, the word "rape" carries so many sexual connotations. This was not sexual. It just, it hurt.

ANDERSON COOPER: I think most people think of rape as a violent assault. It is not sexual--

E. JEAN CARROLL: I think most people think of rape as being sexy.

ANDERSON COOPER: Let's take a short break.

E. JEAN CARROLL: Think of the fantasies.

ANDERSON COOPER: We're going to take a short break. If you could stick around we can talk more.

E. JEAN CARROLL: You're fascinating to talk to.

Edited by Highmark

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

She is mentally sick. 

I read something the other day about a guy who said he is going to support the guy who has been the most indicted, the most accused, and the most impeached, by the government and media, who has proven to be corrupt time after time.  May be because he is over the target. Hell, if you can give Trump credit for one thing and one thing, only, it would be exposing just how corrupt everything is.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I read something the other day about a guy who said he is going to support the guy who has been the most indicted, the most accused, and the most impeached, by the government and media, who has proven to be corrupt time after time.  May be because he is over the target. Hell, if you can give Trump credit for one thing and one thing, only, it would be exposing just how corrupt everything is.

scam, rigged, stolen, hoax... the man has all the proper victim cards

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did he fuck her, instead of his wife? 

good conservative... :roflcrying:

Don't know...don't care. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

poor Melania... :(

Well we learned back in the 90's not to give a shit about who the President is fucking.  :lol:  

Pretty sure that woman is claiming this occurred around 10 years before Trump and Melania were married.   Then again she isn't even sure of the year.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yet he remains correct…. I know you are struggling with that reality.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So where was this lashing out , thought he pretty much just told it like it is. 

I watched the whole thing, he didn’t lash out at all. That’s just click bait headlines for people with short attention spans. And he was correct.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Of all the examples he gave in his testimony you posted . What one was not a scam/ rigged/hoax ?  

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

What a loon.   Most people think of rape as sexy?   Maybe you and Bernie Sanders.

Cooper was smart enough to cut to commercial. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/25/stunned_anderson_cooper_cuts_to_commercial_when_trump_accuser_e_jean_carroll_calls_rape_sexy.html

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: So you don't feel like a victim?

E. JEAN CARROLL: I was not thrown on the ground and ravished. Which, the word "rape" carries so many sexual connotations. This was not sexual. It just, it hurt.

ANDERSON COOPER: I think most people think of rape as a violent assault. It is not sexual--

E. JEAN CARROLL: I think most people think of rape as being sexy.

ANDERSON COOPER: Let's take a short break.

E. JEAN CARROLL: Think of the fantasies.

ANDERSON COOPER: We're going to take a short break. If you could stick around we can talk more.

E. JEAN CARROLL: You're fascinating to talk to.

Your now running cover for a rapist? 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Your now running cover for a rapist? 

There is nothing more despicable than accusing someone of being a rapist without proof. One of my wife’s cousins is actually that much of a scumbag, so I have first-hand knowledge of people like that.  you should not make those accusations without any real proof, and you did it with Kavanaugh as well…… and that also turned out to be bullshit……. pretty low dude.

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

And you support  voted for and continue to haul the watter for a child siffing  pedophile.  

Go team pampers 

incorrect on all counts amigo...

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

incorrect on all counts amigo...

You voted for him guernteed . And you haul the water you are told to haul from fink/ blackrock media day in day out . 100% reality 

• Haha 1