Check your account email address ×

Official ** Billiards //// Thread !!!!!!!!1111111111

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

She looks like she's gonna a whip yer ass in pool, then whip yer ass in the parking lot.  Then treat you like Fireball440s ex did to him :lol:

:lol:

2 hours ago, smokin george said:

Who's the best pool player on FS?. Name a pro who you think you can compete with whether it's 9 ball, 10 ball, straight pool, one pocket or barbox. This should get interesting there Champs.

I'm the best !!!!!!!!11111 Unfortunately I was not the best last night :lol:

Just now, smokin george said:

You can't win them all.

They play an interesting format here. They call them chip tourneys. They assign you a skill level and you get a certain number of chips. Players rotate through the tables and each time you lose a rack you lose a chip. When chips are gone you are done. Since I won last week I am a skill level 6 which affords me 3 total chips. So I probably won 7 or 8 racks last night but did lose 3 so I was out. I stuck around and played race to 3 for $50 with the best 2 players and split with them so all in all I played decent.

The players that arent as good could have up to 6 chips so if you only have 3 you need to win a lot of games in a row to stick around