Check your account email address ×

Official ** Billiards //// Thread !!!!!!!!1111111111

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love red felt as well , its my fav color to play on. 

So few places around here have it, I call it a sort of 'home field advantage'. :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, Snake said:

Still have the original Dufferin sticks. 17-21 ounce. Every one of them still laser straight.

I use a Dufferin sneaky pete break stick (16oz) , a Dufferin snooker cue 16oz) and a Falcon pool cue (17oz) which is basically a copy of a Joss. 10.5mm on the snooker cue ,11mm on the break stick and 11.5mm on the pool cue. Any questions on weight/ ferrule sizes you probably won't get an answer lol

2 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I use a Dufferin sneaky pete break stick (16oz) , a Dufferin snooker cue 16oz) and a Falcon pool cue (17oz) which is basically a copy of a Joss. 10.5mm on the snooker cue ,11mm on the break stick and 11.5mm on the pool cue. Any questions on weight/ ferrule sizes you probably won't get an answer lol

I use a 19, but a 21 to break.

6 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I carry one custom jump cue and this viking http://www.vikingcue.com/viking-a571/ 12mm and 19oz

A friend of mine won that viking cue in a raffle at the MN state tournament a few years back. I bought it from him. He died of cancer last year.

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I carry one custom jump cue and this viking http://www.vikingcue.com/viking-a571/ 12mm and 19oz

A friend of mine won that viking cue in a raffle at the MN state tournament a few years back. I bought it from him. He died of cancer last year.

Nice. I like the inlays. I miss going to tourneys as there was always a cue guy there doing work on cues (cleaning and resealing/ retipping  or rewrapping and you could always get something done. Damn I miss playing

8 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I find the 16oz with my hand speed is good enough and only break from the box

I'm a very soft touch, unless I need more. I like the way the weight pulls me through.

Ever since I was young (we had a pool hall in town when I was growing up) I used a 'bigger stick', usually because they were the straightest house sticks in the joint. :lol:

Edited by Snake

Just now, smokin george said:

Nice. I like the inlays. I miss going to tourneys as there was always a cue guy there doing work on cues (cleaning and resealing/ retipping  or rewrapping and you could always get something done. Damn I miss playing

Yup , I love the feel of a cue that has just been cleaned up in a lathe. I really miss playing in large state tourneys with my old team as well. The last team I played with finished 3rd place at state 3 years out of 6. My best finish in singles was top 8. The difference between the top 10 or 20 players in all three divisions isnt much.

We were VNEA sanctioned and played valley rules 8 ball.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I'm a very soft touch, unless I need more. I like the way the weight pulls me through.

I have all the power I need and can crush the break. Most were 6 balls and by breaking out of the box I like where the one ball ends up the majority of the time

A buddy and I were down in Columbus years ago and he drew Jeanette Lee in a mixed tourney and she had him stuck. I said get your mind off her ass and start playing and he beat her. I think she liked me lol. I was playing some straight pool and she sat there for some time watching

Just now, smokin george said:

A buddy and I were down in Columbus years ago and he drew Jeanette Lee in a mixed tourney and she had him stuck. I said get your mind off her ass and start playing and he beat her. I think she liked me lol. I was playing some straight pool and she sat there for some time watching

I hate playing pool with hot chicks :lol: 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

It's just a ranch bro... :lol:

My house is  just over 1000sq ft....my old house was almost 3700sq ft....way to big for 2 people. For us anyway. :bc:

4 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I have to pick Alex Pagulyan as still my favourite player to watch as far as the Philippine connection goes and a tough pick for the US guys although I like Cory. Archer is like watching paint dry.

I always liked watching Bustamante