Check your account email address ×

Sounds like Tucker Carlson was nothing more than an obnoxious prima donna.

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is more fake news by CBS, the guns in the photos are airsoft.

What a burn. 

But he its MSM and you idiots will believe anything.

George Soros is dead!!!!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No answer…..yet again.

He failed the simplest of all IQ tests.  Being able to answer what you believe.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Great answer….Deep State….in other words you have no specifics or an answer at all so you just throw out the catch all.

He has no answer, doesn't even understand what "Deep State" means but his flock told him that is what is happening so he believed them.  Crazy faith.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What difference would it make when you've been fucking brainwashed.

Brainwashed is believing in something you don't understand and can't explain.  Perfect case here.  You are brainwashed to believe some arbitrary Deep State planned Covid globally and the complete reaction.  All part of the plan.  The same plan you have no idea what it is.  If you did, you'd tell us.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes the entire world just happened to implement the same failed plan including a vax passport to use the public toilets.

Like I said the biggest IQ test and you failed.

The same plan you can't describe.  Again, tells us where your IQ is.

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not blind at all but why don’t YOU explain the deep state and how it planned and tried to implement this plan. 

He can't.  It isn't real and he doesn't understand what he is saying.  It is rather obvious from his insecure ass if he actually had a rudimentary understanding of what he claimed he would post it in complete detail to rub it in our faces.  Instead he just has some faith in a flock of conspiracy sheep and goes along with whatever they say.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, HSR said:

I met a Wi. jail guard that worked at the jail Dahmer was in. He said Jeffrey was a model inmate. Creepy though :lol:

The BEST inmates are lifers period... Not joking either.. 

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

There used to be an active member here that worked at the prison in Dannemora, NY.  What was his screen name???

Fuck you have an awesome memory for shit like that :bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Fuck you have an awesome memory for shit like that :bc:

I've been around for a loooooooong time, lol.

I think his dad also worked there. The snowmobiled as a family, I think. The last that I recall they had a camp in northern NH that they rode out of. I can't recall his screen name though :lol:

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He failed the simplest of all IQ tests.  Being able to answer what you believe.  :lol:

He has no answer, doesn't even understand what "Deep State" means but his flock told him that is what is happening so he believed them.  Crazy faith.

Brainwashed is believing in something you don't understand and can't explain.  Perfect case here.  You are brainwashed to believe some arbitrary Deep State planned Covid globally and the complete reaction.  All part of the plan.  The same plan you have no idea what it is.  If you did, you'd tell us.

The same plan you can't describe.  Again, tells us where your IQ is.

He can't.  It isn't real and he doesn't understand what he is saying.  It is rather obvious from his insecure ass if he actually had a rudimentary understanding of what he claimed he would post it in complete detail to rub it in our faces.  Instead he just has some faith in a flock of conspiracy sheep and goes along with whatever they say.

And that big mess of word salad, you haven’t offered anything in the way of an opinion, other than just shitting on one other member.  At least he HAS opinions and posts links that support themI would rather hear more about your Wi-Fi garage door openers lol.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And that big mess of word salad, you haven’t offered anything in the way of an opinion, other than just shitting on one other member.  At least he HAS opinions and posts links that support themI would rather hear more about your Wi-Fi garage door openers lol.

You're like a turd in a punch bowl where ever you go. DH is living rent free it seems.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Good god.🤣🤣

19 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Says the guy who has read them all, wanted to respond, but is "HE"

Drugs just say no Sean!! No one reads them or cares about them or what you or I post or should we start a poll? :whistle: FYI  Deepshit.  

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Drugs just say no Sean!! No one reads them or cares about them or what you or I post or should we start a poll? :whistle: FYI  Deepshit.  

Derrr, god you suck at posting and quoting.  You need better aspergers meds

8 hours ago, HSR said:

You're like a turd in a punch bowl where ever you go. DH is living rent free it seems.

Weird, I have many friends from these boards, most of my riding buddies.  I'm guessing you probably live 50 km from the nearest Canadian Tire and suffer from a Vitamin D shortage. Do you have a wireless garage door opener? :lol: