Check your account email address ×

Trump’s New DeSantis Attack Is About a Lot More Than Pudding

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How many trump vs desantis posts are you going to start?  We all know that both are better than biden and you won't vote for either one.

Well the Trump/Desantis thing is just a little more important than The Wisconsin Supreme Court yet you didn’t shut the fuck up about that and all those nefarious out of state license plates.🤣

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well the Trump/Desantis thing is just a little more important than The Wisconsin Supreme Court yet you didn’t shut the fuck up about that and all those nefarious out of state license plates.🤣

To who?  DeSantis hasn't even said he is running yet, but the liberal media is pushing hard as is the OP to try and set this up like they hate each.  Sorry, they get along and they even like each other's policies.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How many trump vs desantis posts are you going to start?  We all know that both are better than biden and you won't vote for either one.

sounds about right... as you recently said 'we're not going to pay down or pay for our debt'.   

People forget we’re not in that old-school Reagan era anymore,” the Trump alum continued, adding that the GOP base in this decade cares far less about fiscal conservatism. “The demographic has changed. So no, they don’t give a shit about that anymore,” this official said.

fucking clown posse... 🤡

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sounds about right... as you recently said 'we're not going to pay down or pay for our debt'.   

People forget we’re not in that old-school Reagan era anymore,” the Trump alum continued, adding that the GOP base in this decade cares far less about fiscal conservatism. “The demographic has changed. So no, they don’t give a shit about that anymore,” this official said.

fucking clown posse... 🤡

What democrate cares about fiscal responsibility more than any republican.  Show me one.  Until then maybe republicans shouldn't worry about it.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What democrate cares about fiscal responsibility more than any republican.  Show me one.  Until then maybe republicans shouldn't worry about it.

used to be the focus of the party... now, not? 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Every Dem in the last 40 years.  Deficits skyrocket more under Repugs.  Now what? 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Every Dem in the last 40 years.  Deficits skyrocket more under Repugs.  Now what? 

Lies, tax cuts are only ever proposed by republican patriots.  If you want it to stop extend the trump tax cuts. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Lies, tax cuts are only ever proposed by republican patriots.  If you want it to stop extend the trump tax cuts. 

if they have no intention of paying for the debt both parties have created... makes perfect sense. 

that's modern conservatism I guess 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Tax cuts aren’t necessarily fiscally responsible :thumbsup:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

if they have no intention of paying for the debt both parties have created... makes perfect sense. 

Saying they will do anything like that doesn't help the republicans at all anymore so why bother?

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Do you have proof tax cuts reduce deficits?  

Name just one fiscally responsible bill that a democrat in office has introduced.

Any bill that raises taxes on the oligarchs :thumbsup:

Saying they will do anything like that doesn't help the republicans at all anymore so why bother?

so they've become even more fake and phony? 

what's up with the debt ceiling?

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Do you have proof tax cuts reduce deficits?  

you're talking to the wrong person here

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Name the bill.  Come on, there should be plenty out there.  Dems have plenty of time to do this.  Why aren't they legalizing weed or abortion or immigration?  Oh wait, so they can constantly bait dipshits like you into believing they are here to help and will do it AFTER the next election.

Edited by racer254

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Name the bill.  Come on, there should be plenty out there.  Dems have plenty of time to do this.  Why aren't they legalizing weed or abortion or immigration?  Oh wait, so they can constantly bait dipshits like you into believing they are here to help and will do it AFTER the next election.

I'll be opposing the dem lady in Wisconsin that wants to 'legalize'*** weed 

*** decriminalize I could stomach if I had to.

44 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I keep hearing the rich needs to pay their fair share, what is their fair share? What do they receive that the average person doesn't. They have big homes that they pay considerably more property tax, they drive on the same roads, most have more than one car so if the drive over the same roads they're paying considerably more registration fees. As far as police protection do to crazies (like you) they normally have personal protection. So tell me what are they getting that someone that pays little or no taxes that they should keep paying more?

17 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I keep hearing the rich needs to pay their fair share, what is their fair share? What do they receive that the average person doesn't. They have big homes that they pay considerably more property tax, they drive on the same roads, most have more than one car so if the drive over the same roads they're paying considerably more registration fees. As far as police protection do to crazies (like you) they normally have personal protection. So tell me what are they getting that someone that pays little or no taxes that they should keep paying more?

fair share is free airplane rides for Arctic Cat owners... :roflcrying:

in response to your actual question... the middle and lower class left don't understand how trying to minimize one's tax exposure actually works.  there's just as many wealthy democrats that take full advantage of the tax system... that they never hear about.  many also don't realize that it's a good thing when rich people spend their money... remember the skilled jobs lost when they raised the luxury tax on custom yachts a while back?  imo, a simple 33.333% across the board tax rate would be the best, and closer examination of exemptions/deductions for those above a specific financial threshold.   

for those who have forgotten...

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/luxury_tax.asp

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fair share is free airplane rides for Arctic Cat owners... :roflcrying:

in response to your actual question... the middle and lower class left don't understand how trying to minimize one's tax exposure actually works.  there's just as many wealthy democrats that take full advantage of the tax system... that they never hear about.  many also don't realize that it's a good thing when rich people spend their money... remember the skilled jobs lost when they raised the luxury tax on custom yachts a while back?  imo, a simple 33.333% across the board tax rate would be the best, and closer examination of exemptions/deductions for those above a specific financial threshold.   

I actually disagree with a straight percentage, One person is paying millions for the same benefit others are paying nothing for.