Check your account email address ×

Fox defamation trial delayed, network pursues settlement talks

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

if you're calling me a 'pedo' I'll gladly meet you in person and knock your fucking teeth clear into your throat.  ;)

Ohhhh I’m scared 😱 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if you're calling me a 'pedo' I'll gladly meet you in person and knock your fucking teeth clear into your throat.  ;)

Anytime you think you want a shot at the title let me know 

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The meme reads: “If I were to run, I’d run as a Republican. They’re the dumbest group of voters in the country. They believe anything on Fox News. I could lie and they’d still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific. - Donald Trump, People Magazine, 1998”

Snopes first wrote about the false quote here in October 2015 . Since then, the quote has been debunked multiple times

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The meme reads: “If I were to run, I’d run as a Republican. They’re the dumbest group of voters in the country. They believe anything on Fox News. I could lie and they’d still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific. - Donald Trump, People Magazine, 1998”

Snopes first wrote about the false quote here in October 2015 . Since then, the quote has been debunked multiple times

Yet mindless numb nuts here, consumed by TDS, continue to post it :roflcrying:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, toslow said:

Sure 

if you say so tough guy 

you think you can call people here a pedo and folks are going to let it slide?  you're either more seriously fucking stupid than I thought you were previously or looking for an ass kicking.  I may toss out a few derogatory terms here and there, but that's not a line I'd cross bucko.  

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you think you can call people here a pedo and folks are going to let it slide?  you're either more seriously fucking stupid than I thought you were previously or looking for an ass kicking.  I may toss out a few derogatory terms here and there, but that's not a line I'd cross bucko.  

You are a POS that’s crossed that line many times. 

you are like a snot nose brat that likes to dish it out but are too thin skinned to receive it 

12 minutes ago, toslow said:

You are a POS that’s crossed that line many times. 

you are like a snot nose brat that likes to dish it out but are too thin skinned to receive it 

show me where I've crossed 'pedo' line you mental mutant?  

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.reuters.com/legal/judge-delays-start-trial-dominion-lawsuit-against-fox-news-2023-04-17/

that's strange, one would think the fair and balanced network would want to clear the air publicly about this matter and allow all their talking heads to take the witness stand?  :news:

DiScOvErY iS gOnNa Be LiT

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you think you can call people here a pedo 

If you supporting the liberal party your supporting pedophelia.
They are basically trying to legalize "minor attracted persons" and people that commit pedophelia in NY or Cali get let out within a year, even if the case is very bad.
The liberal agenda is loaded with degeneracy, and Pedos.

This is the same party that wants to allow drag shows to kids, let men use womans bathrooms and teach pedophilia to kids.
Countless Schools across the USA, ran by Liberals and liberal influence, have allowed this.

Your a programmed dipshit Cnr.

Edited by stinkipinki
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

If you supporting the liberal party your supporting pedophelia.
They are basically trying to legalize "minor attracted persons" and people that commit pedophelia in NY or Cali get let out within a year, even if the case is very bad.
The liberal agenda is loaded with degeneracy, and Pedos.

This is the same party that wants to allow drag shows to kids, let men use womans bathrooms and teach pedophilia to kids.
Countless Schools across the USA, ran by Liberals and liberal influence, have allowed this.

Your a programmed dipshit Cnr.

Add to this that

1.  They want to elect lenient SC judges to all state supreme courts so that these criminals will get an even lighter sentence.

2.  They want to get rid of voucher schools so as to "program" as many students as possible.

• Haha 1