Check your account email address ×

656 *mass* shootings for 2023

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Doug said:

Somewhere it should be term limits for office

Agreed! But Ted Cruz is on it!!! He's going to keep running for office until he gets those pesky term limits!

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Guys cling to it like christians to the bible. Old and outdated but suits their needs. 

It's "my rights!!!" yeah you have the right to cut yer fucking dick off too but I don't see anyone lining up for that. 

Canadians talking about rights🤣

• Haha 1

There can be some pretty rough characters up in northern Wisconsin, I can see why you carry @Doug. Just drive down Forest Rd going south of Summit Lake where you can see a monument on the east side of the road. For the most part, these guys come from the big cities, or drugs are involved.   

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Owning a gun is the same type of right as wanting to cut your dick off & being allowed to?  WTF

Yes that was a strange comparison.  🤔 

11 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Canadians talking about rights🤣

Any time you want to compare hunting resume's let me know. You know, actually using a gun. And yes I own lots of them.

It's really funny. Up here guys can carry a handgun on their trapline when trapping. I've spent countless days trapping with many of them. NONE carry when trapping.And NONE of them have NSR clutch kits:lol: I guess we're just not as scared as Americans. 

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Owning a gun is the same type of right as wanting to cut your dick off & being allowed to?  WTF

I don't know what his problem is...he wants to take away my rights to own a gun but l 100% support and even encourage his right to cut his dick off

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Any time you want to compare hunting resume's let me know. You know, actually using a gun. And yes I own lots of them.

It's really funny. Up here guys can carry a handgun on their trapline when trapping. I've spent countless days trapping with many of them. NONE carry when trapping.And NONE of them have NSR clutch kits:lol: I guess we're just not as scared as Americans. 

Why would i have a hunting resume? I don’t need to brag about the things I've killed to look like a big man. I hunt for food and run my dogs for fun not to put a head on a wall. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Why would i have a hunting resume? I don’t need to brag about the things I've killed to look like a big man. I hunt for food and run my dogs for fun not to put a head on a wall. 

You've never mounted a kill?

Just now, Steve753 said:

You've never mounted a kill?

No deer but i did have a rug made out of the 1 and only bear i killed because i didn't want to waste the hide. It just hangs on the back of the couch at the cabin. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cat45 said:

Do you think we hunt moose to put a head on the wall? Sorry, I shouldn't expect you to know that. The answer is no.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Do you think we hunt moose to put a head on the wall? Sorry, I shouldn't expect you to know that. The answer is no.

You're the 1 that started bragging about your hunting resume. I've seen the pics of things you killed and know you're a good hunter. It's too bad you act like such a shitty person. As a gun owner and hunter you should be ashamed that you want to take gun rights away from law abiding citizens.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

You're the 1 that started bragging about your hunting resume. I've seen the pics of things you killed and know you're a good hunter. It's too bad you act like such a shitty person. As a gun owner and hunter you should be ashamed that you want to take gun rights away from law abiding citizens.  

How many people have you had to shoot to protect yourself?

Just now, Steve753 said:

None yet but i would if needed. I only carry if the situation calls for it. Hardly ever on my body in public but I'm usually packing in the truck for work. I can get into some sketchy areas and don't feel like being robbed or worse

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I'm curious if any member that's posting in here has? It sure sounds like a rough place to live compared to here.

I'm betting the number is close to zero, I'm talking handguns. I know Don shotgun sprayed a guy trying to steal an outboard motor.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm curious if any member that's posting in here has? It sure sounds like a rough place to live compared to here.

I'm betting the number is close to zero, I'm talking handguns. I know Don shotgun sprayed a guy trying to steal an outboard motor.

And imo he should've been charged for that. If I remember right the guy was running away and he peppered him. That's against the law and if he wasn't buddies with the corrupt cops he would've got arrested. Seems Pretty irresponsible as a gun owner to me

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's almost like they're looking for trouble so they can shoot someone.

I guess I should start wearing diapers all the time in case I shit myself!

:lol:

34 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I see you made it back on the direct reply list 🤣

I'm sure it's a matter of a few more post before your kicked off the island again.  😂🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I never have. Hope I never do. But crimes happen everywhere. I live in a semi rural area , relativly safe. Never felt the need to lock the doors . 

But Im sure this woman felt the same. Such a shame as if she had had a dog and a gun she would probably be alive today.

This was the town next to mine a while back.

The murder of Kimberly Cates was a thrill killing that attracted national attention due to the brutality of the killers' crimes, the randomness by which the home was chosen with intent to murder everyone inside it (the victims and perpetrators did not know each other prior to the home invasion), the apparent lack of remorse of murderer Steven Spader, and the ages of the thrill killers when they committed murder.

On October 4, 2009, 17-year-old Spader and 19-year-old Christopher Gribble murdered Kimberly Cates (age 42) and severely maimed her 11-year-old daughter Jaimie during a home invasion in Mont Vernon, New Hampshire. Both victims were assaulted with a machete. Spader admitted to hacking Kimberley Cates to death with 36 blows to the head and torso.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I never have. Hope I never do. But crimes happen everywhere. I live in a semi rural area , relativly safe. Never felt the need to lock the doors . 

But Im sure this woman felt the same. Such a shame as if she had had a dog and a gun she would probably be alive today.

This was the town next to mine a while back.

The murder of Kimberly Cates was a thrill killing that attracted national attention due to the brutality of the killers' crimes, the randomness by which the home was chosen with intent to murder everyone inside it (the victims and perpetrators did not know each other prior to the home invasion), the apparent lack of remorse of murderer Steven Spader, and the ages of the thrill killers when they committed murder.

On October 4, 2009, 17-year-old Spader and 19-year-old Christopher Gribble murdered Kimberly Cates (age 42) and severely maimed her 11-year-old daughter Jaimie during a home invasion in Mont Vernon, New Hampshire. Both victims were assaulted with a machete. Spader admitted to hacking Kimberley Cates to death with 36 blows to the head and torso.

That's brutal.

Just now, HSR said:

That's brutal.

IT was absolutly disgusting.

The worst part was there was 4 kids that went in the home and another who stashed the bloody clothes they were wearing. 

How the fuck do you sell that idea to 3 people? Even at that age if a bud told me he wanted to do that and wanted me to join him I would have punched him right the fuck out

As I've said many times I'm not anti gun. Much like America would like to stop illegal drugs from the south, Canada would like to do the same with illegal handguns from our south so we can stop our criminals from getting them.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

As I've said many times I'm not anti gun. Much like America would like to stop illegal drugs from the south, Canada would like to do the same with illegal handguns from our south so we can stop our criminals from getting them.

Sorry , but it is the longest unprotected border in the world. That is not going to happen.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

So why don't you complain about the ineffectiveness of your law enforcement instead of telling us we need to lose our rights? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Shoot no. Drawn twice