Check your account email address ×

656 *mass* shootings for 2023

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Black people. Thats why the problem will not be solved. The left is afraid of offending them and the right just dosnt give a fuck.

Correct. It's also the same reason they won't institute mandatory minimums for illegal possession. 

They don't really care if they get the criminals guns. They want the legal gun owners guns. 

People like slow Steve are simply to simple to understand what's actually going on 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Why is such a stupid question? I also noticed you couldn't answer mine :lol:

There are guns and there never won't be 

Never say never.

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I know you're slow but guns are designed to kill and don't fire themselves 

Based on how a mass shooting is defined  in this thread, who do you think commits the most of them? 

100% of them are committed by Americans. True story.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Wasnt the tourist in san fran killed by a Mexican?

Could be but he's trying to make it look like white people are innocent which is hilarious. Hey Dripper google Buffalo and Vegas mass shootings.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I suppose it's possible for Canada as they just lay down. Will never happen here 

I think HSR has said he has guns.

Just now, HSR said:

Could be but he's trying to make it look like white people are innocent which is hilarious. Hey Dripper google Buffalo and Vegas mass shootings.

This isn't about black and white. It's about government hypocrisy and misleading stupid sheep into believing the wrong thing.

The overwhelming majority of mass shootings are committed by minorities. It's a fact. I'm sorry you don't like it. 

The overwhelming majority of mass shootings are also committed by people possessing illegal guns. Not legal gun owners. 

Again, more inconvenient facts for a lying corrupt government

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not true. Alot of illegals do.

True the Texas shooter was deported 4 times before he went on his shoot. My mistake, a few may not be Americans.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I think HSR has said he has guns.

Yeah the guns he has are ok, but the guns other people in a different country have he wants taken away so he feels safer

• Like 1

Just now, Cat45 said:

Yeah the guns he has are ok, but the guns other people in a different country have he wants taken away so he feels safer

I don't think he walks around with one for protection nor needs one on his kitchen counter.

Just now, Steve753 said:

I don't think he walks around with one for protection nor needs one on his kitchen counter.

What's wrong with that? The people that legally carry aren't the ones committing crimes. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

This isn't about black and white. It's about government hypocrisy and misleading stupid sheep into believing the wrong thing.

The overwhelming majority of mass shootings are committed by minorities. It's a fact. I'm sorry you don't like it. 

The overwhelming majority of mass shootings are also committed by people possessing illegal guns. Not legal gun owners. 

Again, more inconvenient facts for a lying corrupt government

Wrong.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

What's wrong with that? The people that legally carry aren't the ones committing crimes. 

You don't know that.

No need there isn't anything to be scared of like the guys on here that carry because they live in fear. Unless they just do it to feel like a badass. I actually use my guns for their intended purposes and have done so more that most on here.

Just now, HSR said:

No need there isn't anything to be scared of like the guys on here that carry because they live in fear. Unless they just do it to feel like a badass. I actually use my guns for their intended purposes and have done so more that most on here.

I've been in some of the most dangerous and corrupt countries in the world and never felt the need to carry.

:lol:

Just now, Steve753 said:

I've been in some of the most dangerous and corrupt countries in the world and never felt the need to carry.

Well according to Tommcat's map in his link you live in a more hostile country than the ones guys were giving you the gears about :lol: It's funny really!!!!!

Because legally you couldn't or run the risk of going to prison in those countries.  I've also traveled abroad to so nasty places.

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Because legally you couldn't or run the risk of going to prison in those countries.  I've also traveled abroad to so nasty places.

But regardless I've never felt I'd be safer if I did.

If anything, I'd probably be less safe as I'd been seen as a threat.

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I am not wrong. That is not the same definition as described at the start of this thread. 

Yours is using fatalities. White people are much more efficient at killing than black people. 

Black people have more mass shootings, not killings. 

You're welcome

Have you ever considered for the fact that sometimes in a weekend there's multiple mass shootings just in Chicago?

Edited by washedupmxer

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

But regardless I've never felt I'd be safer if I did.

If anything, I'd probably be less safe as I'd been seen as a threat.

I've had a conceal carry permit for 4 years and have yet to carry.  Up Nth I've always carried.  Didn't want to get between a sow bear and her cubs or if there's a wolf around 

Edited by Doug
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I am not wrong. That is not the same definition as described at the start of this thread. 

Yours is using fatalities. White people are much more efficient at killing than black people. 

Black people have more mass shootings, not killings. 

You're welcome

Have you ever considered for the fact that sometimes in a weekend there's multiple mass shootings just in Chicago?

So a mass shooting isn't a mass shooting. 😕