Check your account email address ×

656 *mass* shootings for 2023

18 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/gun-deaths-by-country

Some interesting stats here, IFyou're interested in stats and not just repeating talking points

Yeah ok if you think the US rates the same as those South American countries in terms of standards of living or laws you're reaching pretty hard. Not many people claim Brazil is one of the greatest free countries in the world or any of the others that are worse than you guys. For a country that is the self claimed leaders of the free world it doesn't look good. Almost the entire world is better than you guys. That link is not helping your argument at all.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'll check it out :bc:

Its simply numbers, and people can form an opinion on those numbers.

Im just so sick of flat out lies and bullshit biased "facts" being thrown around.

If 2 people read some stats and form 2 different opinions, I'll respect both opinions. But people shouldn't be spoin fed false info to influence their opinions. Which unfortunately is what our media does now

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Yeah ok if you think the US rates the same as those South American countries in terms of standards of living or laws you're reaching pretty hard. Not many people claim Brazil is one of the greatest free countries in the world or any of the others that are worse than you guys. For a country that is the self claimed leaders of the free world it doesn't look good. Almost the entire world is better than you guys. That link is not helping your argument at all.

I dont claim the US is one of the greatest countries anymore either, unfortunately. 

16 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

I dont claim the US is one of the greatest countries anymore either, unfortunately. 

Your trying to push a red headed rock up hill Tommy.

I'd rather be up Nth by our place where everyone carries permit or not.  Takes the guess work out of it. 👍

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Your trying to push a red headed rock up hill Tommy.

I'd rather be up Nth by our place where everyone carries permit or not.  Takes the guess work out of it. 👍

Ahhh personal insults now.

Screenshot_20230523_145109_Facebook.jpg

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Are you self conscious or what's the deal?

Nope just no time for childish bs , which it seems is all you got as usual. I'm sure the site retard will "like" it so kudos.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Nope just no time for childish bs , which it seems is all you got as usual. I'm sure the site retard will "like" it so kudos.

Wow.  Your getting stranger by each post.

Never had any problems before but the world is not out to get you.  Still don't know what triggered that respons:thumbsdown:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Doug said:

Wow.  Your getting stranger by each post.

Never had any problems before but the world is not out to get you.  Still don't know what triggered that respons:thumbsdown:

Not sure if he thinks I'm the site retard or not, but I'll give that a "like" cuz its spot on  :lol: 

3 more shot here last night, 2 dead. zero AR's involved, zero lawful gun owners.

3 others arrested for illegal possesion after a car jacking, 2 were already out on bail for previous carjacking.

it would almost seem like legal gun owners arent the problem, and criminals dont care about the gun laws.....weird

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tommcat said:

3 more shot here last night, 2 dead. zero AR's involved, zero lawful gun owners.

3 others arrested for illegal possesion after a car jacking, 2 were already out on bail for previous carjacking.

it would almost seem like legal gun owners arent the problem, and criminals dont care about the gun laws.....weird

That song has been played out.

Sing me a new one about all the good legal ownership provides. Let's hear about all the heroes out there everyday saving innocent people with their sidearms. That's why everyone is carrying correct? And don't try and hide behind the media not reporting it because with social media everything is out there.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

That song has been played out.

Sing me a new one about all the good legal ownership provides. Let's hear about all the heroes out there everyday saving innocent people with their sidearms. That's why everyone is carrying correct? And don't try and hide behind the media not reporting it because with social media everything is out there.

It is out there, but social media feeds people strictly what they want to hear through algorithms.

So you will likely never see a report showing a definsive gun use case, i had one pop up in my feed this morning. 

Again, dishonest and manipulative media.

5 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

It is out there, but social media feeds people strictly what they want to hear through algorithms.

So you will likely never see a report showing a definsive gun use case, i had one pop up in my feed this morning. 

Edit, i guess i should add dishonest politicians to that statement also. When they, right up to the president, flat out lie about the topic, that doesn't help anyone. 

32 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Sorry I'm not buy it. Maybe back when cable news was the source but I don't think China is filtering TikTok or Elon doing it on Twitter. There is just way too many ways for that kinda news to get out such as a forum like this. Why would the pro gun states hide that kind of news? Saying it's "The Man" keeping it quiet isn't a valid argument point for me. 

Look guys,I have nothing against legal gun owners. What I have an issue with is the US continues to show it can't control it's own gun market and CONTINUOUSLY pumps illegal guns into the market day after day. If you guys can't properly run your own gun market and enforce your own laws why are you doing the same thing day after day. When is it going to stop because it affects more than just you guys.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Look guys,I have nothing against legal gun owners. What I have an issue with is the US continues to show it can't control it's own gun market and CONTINUOUSLY pumps illegal guns into the market day after day. If you guys can't properly run your own gun market and enforce your own laws why are you doing the same thing day after day. When is it going to stop because it affects more than just you guys.

Hope you don't get triggered or take this a a personal insult which I still don't know what that's about but we do have laws here that are either not being inforced or lightly enforced.  That's an irritating part.

We don't want any additional laws that will either not be inforced or lightly enforced.  Additional laws will only effect the honest gun owner. We want the laws that we currently have enforced and enforced to the full extend.  Its that simple.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

Instead of wanting law abiding americans to lose more gun rights why don't you lobby your government to make some of these illegal guns legal again? If there's no money in it the criminals will stop doing it. ( yes i know it will never completely stop just like the legalization of drugs but it would have an impact)

Another US problem,,how do they "legally" get an FFL???? Poor system.

The next biggest source of illegal gun transactions where criminals get guns are sales made by legally licensed but corrupt at-home and commercial gun dealers. Several recent reports back up Wachtel's own studies about this, and make the case that illegal activity by those licensed to sell guns, known as Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs), is a huge source of crime guns and greatly surpasses the sale of guns stolen from John Q. Citizen. Like bank robbers, who are interested in banks, gun traffickers are interested in FFLs because that's where the guns are. This is why FFLs are a large source of illegal guns for traffickers, who ultimately wind up selling the guns on the street.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Another US problem,,how do they "legally" get an FFL???? Poor system.

The next biggest source of illegal gun transactions where criminals get guns are sales made by legally licensed but corrupt at-home and commercial gun dealers. Several recent reports back up Wachtel's own studies about this, and make the case that illegal activity by those licensed to sell guns, known as Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs), is a huge source of crime guns and greatly surpasses the sale of guns stolen from John Q. Citizen. Like bank robbers, who are interested in banks, gun traffickers are interested in FFLs because that's where the guns are. This is why FFLs are a large source of illegal guns for traffickers, who ultimately wind up selling the guns on the street.

The system would work fine if law enforcement/judges would do their job and enforce the laws already on the books. Hunter biden is a prime example and should be in jail on the weapons charge but they let him walk. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

The system would work fine if

But it doesn't so it needs to be corrected otherwise threads(mass shootings) like this will get only get worse. Everyone just points their finger at the other guy. 

Why you guys fight tooth and nail defending such a fucked up and flawed system that you all admit will never be held accountable due to piss poor law enforcement all while innocent people get killed is kinda weird.

I've never heard anyone ever say they'll vote for the guy that pushes for tougher gun law enforcement EVER. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

But it doesn't so it needs to be corrected otherwise threads(mass shootings) like this will get only get worse. Everyone just points their finger at the other guy. 

Why you guys fight tooth and nail defending such a fucked up and flawed system that you all admit will never he held accountable due to piss poor law enforcement all while innocent people get killed is kinda weird.

I've never heard anyone ever say they'll vote for the guy that pushes for tougher gun law enforcement EVER. 

Why is it so hard to understand that new gun laws only take rights away from the law abiding citizens. The criminals don't care about the laws, if they did they wouldn't be criminals. We have a law saying it's illegal to kill people, does that stop murders? 

• Like 2