Check your account email address ×

Ban all cops

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That is a survey of individuals. I said fucking orgs. Are you being obtuse on purpose or are you actually fucking retarded????

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Never mind, I looked it up.

I’m not concerned , I’ve committed countless felonies in my life and won’t stop now I’m sure.

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Yes, I would.

Not surprising at all. i have a feeling as much as you brag about being friends with cops, they'd look the other way on your guns and steal them from your neighbor. 

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

Not surprising at all. i have a feeling as much as you brag about being friends with cops, they'd look the other way on your guns and steal them from your neighbor. 

I bragged about being friends with cops?  Knowing cops isn't bragging. I have no neighbors.

Edited by XCR1250

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

How would cops "steal" guns from someone?

28 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

That's not true, stop here sometime, I'll introduce to the former and current Sherriff, both have been to my home several times.. I was with the wife when she took CC classes which are taught by Cops, they are pleading with citizens to take the classes and purchase firearms.

Looks like bragging to me. It's ok if you're a bootlicker, everyone has a right to be what they want to be.

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Why would you do that? Makes no sense.

Because I hate all forms of authority. From the pos pastor at the church to the taxman politicians and every cop in between. 

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

How would cops "steal" guns from someone?

If they enforce laws that say you can't have certain guns and they confiscate them isn't that stealing? 

Just now, Cat45 said:

If they enforce laws that say you can't have certain guns and they confiscate them isn't that stealing? 

No, it's enforcing laws made by those we voted into office.

I have many firearms, none are illegal.

Just now, Cat45 said:

someone brags about being friends with cops and says they'll turn in their weapons if asked to

Never bragged, said I knew Cops personally, many were friends from School who then became cops later on. Where I used to live about 30% of my friends and neighbors were cops, but they were friends before they were cops and don't see any reason stop being friends because they chose that Profession.

If I have something deemed illegal then I'd turn it in if that's the Law.

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Why?

Because all forms of authority are morally corrupt and seek only to control people. It’s the constraint of individuality. It’s wrong. 

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

So if those voted into office took a Canada like approach and deemed handguns illegal you would be ok with it and turn your handguns in?

Just now, XCR1250 said:

None are illegal yet.... I think you're missing the point but that's ok.