Check your account email address ×

Go Broke?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Bontz said:

I thought WI was more of a Miller Lite beer swilling state?  I do see plenty of Busch Light drinkers when we're in Wisconsin, but figured they must be from Iowa or Minnesota! 

Check with racer…he has been keeping tabs on the out of staters. 😂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Matt said:

As usual, the DNC paid shill BDD is lying.  BUD hit its peak in late Mar, prior to the trans bullshit.  It's down a few points since then.

Bud Light sales are WAAAY down, but that's just a fraction of the international beast that's AB-Inbev.  They're diversified enough globally that they'll never go broke, even if they never sell another can of Bud Light again.

Poor Snowbevi:lol:

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I love it.  Common sense doesn't go far with some liberals on this forum.

Kelly had out of staters canvassing before the election and voting trying in an effort to win.  He would have lost by over 500,000 votes if it weren’t for his out of state cheating apparatus.  Just common sense.  I saw out of state license plates. :news:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Kelly had out of staters canvassing before the election and voting trying in an effort to win.  He would have lost by over 500,000 votes if it weren’t for his out of state cheating apparatus.  Just common sense.  I saw out of state license plates. :news:

Being a woke liberal living in a mcmansion in the heart of conservative, wi USA must be hard for you.

Do you have any other friends within a 50 mile radius that have your beliefs?

Down 5 billion.  

Beer Colossus Anheuser-Busch saw its value plummet more than $5 billion since the company announced its branding partnership with controversial transgender social media influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

Since March 31, shares of Bud Light’s parent company have fallen by nearly 4% — knocking down the company’s market capitalization from $132.38 billion to $127.13 billion on Wednesday.

8 hours ago, racer254 said:

Being a woke liberal living in a mcmansion in the heart of conservative, wi USA must be hard for you.

Do you have any other friends within a 50 mile radius that have your beliefs?

I usually plan on an overnight.  Several hours away so a round trip makes for a long day. :news:

Plus I can look for license plates :lol: