Check your account email address ×

I'm selling out!

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Mexicans are better workers and employees than whites. You will be 100% mexican labor before you know it. 

Could be.  I feel so good now that I've seen the light in democrat policies.  Huh, who knew this was the way to get rich was off the slave labor of illegal immigrants and if not them lower labor costs due to an over saturated labor market.   Oops, legal immigrants, my bad.   :lmao:

Hopefully we will start taking huge cruise ships over to Europe and the middle east and let anyone who wants come in.   After all that's really the right thing to do.  

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Mexicans are better workers and employees than whites. You will be 100% mexican labor before you know it. 

My buddy used to manage a machine shop. His favorite saying, "you will work with vrim and vigor or we'll replace you with a nigger". :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Could be.  I feel so good now that I've seen the light in democrat policies.  Huh, who knew this was the way to get rich was off the slave labor of illegal immigrants and if not them lower labor costs due to an over saturated labor market.   Oops, legal immigrants, my bad.   :lmao:

Hopefully we will start taking huge cruise ships over to Europe and the middle east and let anyone who wants come in.   After all that's really the right thing to do.  

Im serious about the mexicans. Probably 70% of my labor force is hispanic and they are by far my best employees. Hire a bunch to train and then fire everybody else. You will be glad you did. :bc: 

Just now, Edmo said:

My buddy used to manage a machine shop. His favorite saying, "you will work with vrim and vigor or we'll replace you with a nigger". :lol: 

yeah... i have found that the blacks arent as good of employees... I have had a couple decent ones over the years but currently I have none... 

Funny story.. A couple years ago I had a black chick working for me. And honestly she wasnt bad looking either. Tall, muscularly toned body and huge knockers. Well she was also very frisky with alot of the foreman. She cornered one of my foreman in the bathroom on the job site and she wanted to get it on with him. He got all freaked out and called me. I had to fire her for sexual harassment. Im like, "holy fuck! This is a first for me" :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im serious about the mexicans. Probably 70% of my labor force is hispanic and they are by far my best employees. Hire a bunch to train and then fire everybody else. You will be glad you did. :bc: 

I work with golf courses all the time.  They hire lots of Latino's.  Their opinions vary.   "Steady" is the most common positive adjective I hear to describe them.  "Stubborn" is probably the most common negative term.  

No wonder you have the political stances you do. :lol:   

Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I work with golf courses all the time.  They hire lots of Latino's.  Their opinions vary.   "Steady" is the most common adjective I hear to describe them.  

Out of 10 i would say 7 - 8 work out.

White guys maybe 3-4

Black guys maybe 1. maybe

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

White guys maybe 3-4

:lmao:

Must be the area.   Never hired a Latino.   Had plenty apply and not one was legal most don't speak English.   I'd say white guys we are better than 9 out of 10 working out.   At least not so bad you fire them.   Black guys.....whats that?  This is Iowa after all. :lol:  #1 thing to look at on a job ap is how many different jobs they've had in a 5 year span.   If its a lot they rather aren't worth a shit or the type that's always looking for the BBD and would leave you for a $.05 hour raise.  

I'd hire ANYONE that has a good app and interviews well.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:

Must be the area.   Never hired a Latino.   Had plenty apply and not one was legal most don't speak English.   I'd say white guys we are better than 9 out of 10 working out.   At least not so bad you fire them.   Black guys.....whats that?  This is Iowa after all. :lol:  #1 thing to look at on a job ap is how many different jobs they've had in a 5 year span.   If its a lot they rather aren't worth a shit or the type that's always looking for the BBD and would leave you for a $.05 hour raise.  

I'd hire ANYONE that has a good app and interviews well.  

I had to hire a concrete cutter on a job we did last week and I gave him one of my laborers to help. Little mexican guy named Juan, i would describe him like speedy gonzales. The cutter called me twice to tell me what a bad ass worker Juan was. He wanted me to know that. I said " I know, thats why we keep him around" I have a dozen guys just like him. I have general contractors call me all the time to tell me how good my crews are. Some of them even rent my laborers at a 15% markup and happy to do so. And these guys have the best attitudes and are happy to be working. They will do anything you ask them and rarely complain. The white guys bitch about everything... Problem is somebody has to fill out the paperwork and read the drawings. So white guys get to stay.. For now... :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I had to hire a concrete cutter on a job we did last week and I gave him one of my laborers to help. Little mexican guy named Juan, i would describe him like speedy gonzales. The cutter called me twice to tell me what a bad ass worker Juan was. He wanted me to know that. I said " I know, thats why we keep him around" I have a dozen guys just like him. I have general contractors call me all the time to tell me how good my crews are. Some of them even rent my laborers at a 15% markup and happy to do so. And these guys have the best attitudes and are happy to be working. They will do anything you ask them and rarely complain. The white guys bitch about everything... Problem is somebody has to fill out the paperwork and read the drawings. So white guys get to stay.. For now... :lol: 

Buddy hired a crew of "contact" workers to come and re-shingle his house and detached garage.   Both structures are quite large.  He bet the foreman like 3 cases of beer they couldn't do the whole job in 2 days.   They were done in a day and a half.  They drank the Bud he gave them in like 30 minutes.  They thought the warm n/a the guy had sitting in the garage was part of the deal so they drank like 5 cases of that not realizing it was n/a. :lol:  My question to the guy was WTF you got 5 cases of n/a sitting around for? :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

7 hours ago, Anler said:

My ex FIL was very active in local politics. We did all of the parties, campaigning, donations, etc... You are right, some of them were total douchebags. But some , like my FIL, were people with good intentions. Judy Barr Topinka was a member of there political action group and I really like her. She was a nice lady. Even my dad who is a die hard dem liked her. 

Did you have relations with Judy?:popcornchair:

I'm good with red and green spray paint. I've worked with Break Thru and Nickleson. Do you want to hire me or not fuck face?:lmao:. My burden rate is around $80 an hour. When do you want me to start?:news:

24 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I'm good with red and green spray paint. I've worked with Break Thru and Nickleson. Do you want to hire me or not fuck face?:lmao:. My burden rate is around $80 an hour. When do you want me to start?:news:

Is nickelson still around? I never see them anymore. And yes we need a good green spray paint guy! :bc:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Is nickelson still around? I never see them anymore. And yes we need a good green spray paint guy! :bc:

Yes,we use them. Some one split off from them and started there own shop. We just used the new shop on small job in the loop. I did the pre demo on it and they did a good job. Very small job,not a very good test though.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Yes,we use them. Some one split off from them and started there own shop. We just used the new shop on small job in the loop. I did the pre demo on it and they did a good job. Very small job,not a very good test though.

I used to run across them all the time. They do all of the mechanical demo for the big mechanical companies. Thought I heard the owner died or some shit. I always has suspicions about them tho. They seemed shady... 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

No,they are legit . They make their money on the scrap side. They are big time scrap brokers.

Yes I know that. But they would send 10 beaners to a job to cut out some boilers and have no equipment. They were always stealing my shit and snaking my gondolas. Just looked cheesy. I know they have a big scrap yard. 

31 minutes ago, Boered said:

Whatever happened to velvet love, is he still thinking he could be elected to government?  My nigger president.....lol/

He has really made it quite far behind the scenes. The guy works tirelessly for what he believes regardless of how misguided that might be sometimes. I wish I had his drive

Just now, Anler said:

Yes I know that. But they would send 10 beaners to a job to cut out some boilers and have no equipment. They were always stealing my shit and snaking my gondolas. Just looked cheesy. I know they have a big scrap yard. 

They have a A team and a B team. It's a two sided shop. They only send the A team to our jobs. We require a lot of safety as well as our customers. They have 5 or 6 yards on the south side. 

6 hours ago, Anler said:

White guys maybe 3-4

I have a good record with whites... I'm pretty selective though