Check your account email address ×

Whom are you representing? Your father as the president of the United States, the American people,

The world in on to the Trumps.........

Whom are you representing? Your father as the president of the United States, the American people,

Whom are you representing? Your father as the president of the United States, the American people, or your business?” 

 — the moderator at an event in Berlin, Germany, to Ivanka Trump

Edited by Mainecat

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They booed her and she blamed the media....the end

Good call the media lies spreads a bullshit narrative and FAKENEWS like you do with basically every post :finger: 

MC actually adding his own hack spin to his own hack pieces!!!!  PRICELESS!  yeah, a few classless Lib-tard haters there but the ladies summit went very well from what I've read.

But I don't read hack site horse shit.

Poor stupid MC. Stroke is coming!

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She blamed the media

And she was 100% correct in doing so.  The filthy worthless liberal sore losing brats that they are.  Like you MC, but they probably had to work hard to find their job. :lol:

loser.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, the media made trump say all those things, do all those things....

And the loser Lib tard media gets to bash his daughter at an event not related.  Oh...what a bunch of "real men" in that crowd eh?  Real librul men that need all their teeth bashed in with a bat.  Oh, same with those hideous unkempt women that were there trying to hate.  Gross ugly things that should really wear burqas for all of our sake.  Ick!

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And the loser Lib tard media gets to bash his daughter at an event not related.  Oh...what a bunch of "real men" in that crowd eh?  Real librul men that need all their teeth bashed in with a bat.  Oh, same with those hideous unkempt women that were there trying to hate.  Gross ugly things that should really wear burqas for all of our sake.  Ick!

she stepped into the wh, and politics, so she's fair game to criticize, especially when she tells whoppers about her dear father. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

she stepped into the wh, and politics, so she's fair game to criticize, especially when she tells whoppers about her dear father. 

It's all open isn't it?  All fair game. There are limits but classless liberal trash don't see them.  But they will......one way or another.  

Don't you have a daughter too?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Suddenly Timeshare is concerned about "whoppers " :lol:

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And she was 100% correct in doing so.  The filthy worthless liberal sore losing brats that they are.  Like you MC, but they probably had to work hard to find their job. :lol:

loser.

hey that is not fair . we do not know what MC wife looks like

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's all open isn't it?  All fair game. There are limits but classless liberal trash don't see them.  But they will......one way or another.  

Don't you have a daughter too?

yep, and if she went oiut in public and told lies about me i'd expect her to get some gried about it. wtf, you act like people beat her up or something :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, and if she went oiut in public and told lies about me i'd expect her to get some gried about it. wtf, you act like people beat her up or something :lol:

I just know what is classless and over the line in public and what isn't.  Your side does not.  And somebody calling her a "liar" because they don't like what she is saying then heckling her because they are ass-hurt because of the election, well, whiney little cunts.

Guess what happens if you call my daughter anything because you don't like me?  Yep....traction and protein through a straw for a year. But those threats aren't real are they?  They don't really happen in the real world do they?  That's all just tough talk and shit seen in the movies, right?

Dude, you and your party are out of touch with reality.  Your public hatred is getting obnoxious and if you girls think you are up to the task, keep it up.  Believe it or not, you are gonna beg Moto and his peeps to be there....and my guess is they are gonna crack your heads open too.

And :lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I just know what is classless and over the line in public and what isn't.  Your side does not.  And somebody calling her a "liar" because they don't like what she is saying then heckling her because they are ass-hurt because of the election, well, whiney little cunts.

Guess what happens if you call my daughter anything because you don't like me?  Yep....traction and protein through a straw for a year. But those threats aren't real are they?  They don't really happen in the real world do they?  That's all just tough talk and shit seen in the movies, right?

Dude, you and your party are out of touch with reality.  Your public hatred is getting obnoxious and if you girls think you are up to the task, keep it up.  Believe it or not, you are gonna beg Moto and his peeps to be there....and my guess is they are gonna crack your heads open too.

And :lol:

Usually when people say that its code for "shit I don't agree with"

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Right.  Like being classless in a professional public setting.

Just saying each side acts "classless" and each side claims victim status when its their turn in the hot seat.

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Just saying each side acts "classless" and each side claims victim status when its their turn in the hot seat.

True.  But this was different. They went after his daughter for his policies and their butt-hurt.  Petty.  And gross.