Check your account email address ×

Whom are you representing? Your father as the president of the United States, the American people,

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

True.  But this was different. They went after his daughter for his policies and their butt-hurt.  Petty.  And gross.

I firmly believe the family of celebs, be they politicians or just famous people, should be left alone....UNLESS and until they insert themselves into the frey. She inserted herself into the frey, thats a fact.  She is fair game. :bc:

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I firmly believe the family of celebs, be they politicians or just famous people, should be left alone....UNLESS and until they insert themselves into the frey. She inserted herself into the frey, thats a fact.  She is fair game. :bc:

Ok.  But I don't think this was the venue for it.  And she came out looking like the adult anyhow.  Not that it was hard at all.

Trump supporters saw it for what it was....an attack on his daughter.   And they'll show up again at the polls...in greater numbers.

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Ok.  But I don't think this was the venue for it.  And she came out looking like the adult anyhow.  Not that it was hard at all.

Trump supporters saw it for what it was....an attack on his daughter.   And they'll show up again at the polls...in greater numbers.

Fuck that, she is fair game. Yeah sure they attacked his daughter but that is a risk she accepted when she inserted herself into the shitshow.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, you said that already.

I wish I had a pencil thin mustache,

and I could solve some mysteries, too!

I love bourbon. :bc:

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

True.  But this was different. They went after his daughter for his policies and their butt-hurt.  Petty.  And gross.

I cant believe u are remotely surprised buy there or the reactions of the libtards on this site reactions . same old same old .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I cant believe u are remotely surprised buy there or the reactions of the libtards on this site reactions . same old same old .

Not surprised at all dude...Not even a little bit.  Not even less than a little bit.  If a little bit was less than a bit if little..........well, you get the point.