Check your account email address ×

Just who is dumb enough to believe this tripe

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

I guess you answered the question of the thread title .....what branch you serve in ????

I did not serve but my wife any many family did, but I support those who did......Which branch did you serve in? Beer cooler brigade would be my guess

When there is institutional corruption and lies that run as deep as we now see it is so ingrained in government that they have no choice but to lie. Every agency is corrupted from local police all the way to the white house. Obviously exposing it does no good. Just look at idiots like shortsale and moemoe whom cheer lead and propagate the lies of government. Those two idiots would eat a plate of shit if the fda approved it.

19 minutes ago, Boered said:

When there is institutional corruption and lies that run as deep as we now see it is so ingrained in government that they have no choice but to lie. Every agency is corrupted from local police all the way to the white house. Obviously exposing it does no good. Just look at idiots like shortsale and moemoe whom cheer lead and propagate the lies of government. Those two idiots would eat a plate of shit if the fda approved it.

So how about you and dinkus  Ben go lead the revolution?  Butthurt is strong with you strokie.

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So how about you and dinkus  Ben go lead the revolution?  Butthurt is strong with you strokie.

Now that you said that are you going to bitch when he fires back?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

So in your brain dead head the only options are .....

1. Shut up and accept the outright destruction of our rights

2. Go lead the revolution

You dumb motherfucker .....its sad to see what you have become

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey man, don't fuck with shortsale, he sells pre-packaged investments.

17 hours ago, spin_dry said:

my daughter suggested that i watch snowden the movie. says it's pretty good. 

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

I havent seen it yet , I'll just read Eds take on thing and take that as truth. Its a story so fantastic it needs no Hollywood spin. Watch citizen 4 if you want to see the truthful nuance of how things went down.

The actual documentary on Showtime was good (Citizenfour).   I'b be afraid of what Hollywood does/did with the story.  

Edited by Highmark

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

2ab481824ad4763781f6480b3e9d5631.jpg

2 hours ago, Boered said:

The only solution is smaller govt.   The less power they have the less influence corruption has.  

Snowden, the movie was actually pretty good. Might be more propaganda but they paint him in a favorable light. I don't know what to believe is the truth. But, fact is, a bunch of the programs he exposed are huge threats to private citizens.  Are they needed? :dunno:

34 minutes ago, s pump said:

Snowden, the movie was actually pretty good. Might be more propaganda but they paint him in a favorable light. I don't know what to believe is the truth. But, fact is, a bunch of the programs he exposed are huge threats to private citizens.  Are they needed? :dunno:

i think that the powers to be at the NSA are convinced that the programs are necessary. it's a culture that's found its way into those organizations. that's not necessarily a bad thing. i certainly want to see a level of loyalty between spies. no different than the loyalty that's found among soldiers who experience battle together. that cohesion makes a group strong. yet somewhere a certain level of arrogance has emerged where they shouldn't have to answer to anyone. this is always the danger with these closed groups. be it the NSA, CIA, or military. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

i think that the powers to be at the NSA are convinced that the programs are necessary. it's a culture that's found its way into those organizations. that's not necessarily a bad thing. i certainly want to see a level of loyalty between spies. no different than the loyalty that's found among soldiers who experience battle together. that cohesion makes a group strong. yet somewhere a certain level of arrogance has emerged where they shouldn't have to answer to anyone. this is always the danger with these closed groups. be it the NSA, CIA, or military. 

Well the citizenry has put the intelligence communities on a pedestal since 9/11 so the arrogance is just a result of that. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well the citizenry has put the intelligence communities on a pedestal since 9/11 so the arrogance is just a result of that. 

to some extent i think that's true. there's always the risk of entitlement when society creates and allows an attitude of superiority to emerge within a particular group. just look at some members of this group that identify strongly with military life. they actually believe that they're the only group that's entitled to have an opinion on certain subjects. it looks very odd from the outside, but to them it's perfectly normal. 

9 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

I did not serve but my wife any many family did, but I support those who did......Which branch did you serve in? Beer cooler brigade would be my guess

still waiting Bhen for you to answer which branch you served in, I am of the generation that supports our troops and President despite which letter follows their name (R or D) to make it simple for you

21 hours ago, Boered said:

it should at the very least be criminal to practice or preach it.

Except for this:

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

31 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

still waiting Bhen for you to answer which branch you served in, I am of the generation that supports our troops and President despite which letter follows their name (R or D) to make it simple for you

You are of the generation who's blind idiotic fake patriotism has cost us our republic. You're complacency in being able to criticize you're government when it is wrong has damned future generations who will now have to fight to regain lost rights. Mindless brainwashed patriotism is like a fucking disease. I'd sooner pledge allegiance to a fucking cockroach than the flag of any state actor. The sooner you're generation dies the better we all will be.

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are of the generation who's blind idiotic fake patriotism has cost us our republic. You're complacency in being able to criticize you're government when it is wrong has damned future generations who will now have to fight to regain lost rights. Mindless brainwashed patriotism is like a fucking disease. I'd sooner pledge allegiance to a fucking cockroach than the flag of any state actor. The sooner you're generation dies the better we all will be.

so you didn't serve got it. and to the rest of your tirade, I am not going to lower myself to your level to reply.

• Like 1

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

so you didn't serve got it. and to the rest of your tirade, I am not going to lower myself to your level to reply.

Of course I didnt "serve" :lol: are you fucking retarded  

Not even sure why we call it "serving" 

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Except for this:

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

I say it is not a religion, but an ideology.

Just now, f7ben said:

so now you wanna ban thought?

I want to ban shariah, I want to have the ideology of Islam deemed a national threat to security. Just like any other death cult would be banned.

Just now, Boered said:

I want to ban shariah, I want to have the ideology of Islam deemed a national threat to security. Just like any other death cult would be banned.

shariah is already banned .....its called a constitution and bill of rights. As far as "banning" any ideology that is just idiotic. 

Just now, f7ben said:

shariah is already banned .....its called a constitution and bill of rights. As far as "banning" any ideology that is just idiotic. 

Look at Europe, if progressives get their way that will be the USA. Islam is a cancer on any society, to defend it is tantamount to defending a loss of all rights.