Check your account email address ×

The real reason our govt is worried about countries getting off the dollar.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Simple...we will have far less sanctioning power.

That’s a good thing. The power brokers will have lost their reason for being. It’ll also get Americans off their addiction to acquiring things and more things. It’s disgusting  

Edited by spin_dry

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s a good thing. The power brokers will have lost their reason for being. It’ll also get Americans off their addiction to acquiring things and more things. It’s disgusting  

Nah , we’ll just default to more coups and outright military action when we can’t control the Monopoly money anymore. See Ukraine 2014 for reference 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

US fucked around and found out ….GOOD

Are you really cheering for the misery that would follow? 

While I agree sanctions are a nice way of saying economic warfare...I don't wish the consequences on my fellow citizens. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Nah , we’ll just default to more coups and outright military action when we can’t control the Monopoly money anymore. See Ukraine 2014 for reference 

I’m all for Chinese and their massive build up of military basis around the world. Then there’s the debt prisons that they’ve trapped emerging economies. It’s best to sit back and watch how the indigenous people of those countries react as China extracts all the natural resources through slave labor as what’s occurring in Africa. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’m all for Chinese and their massive build up of military basis around the world. Then there’s the debt prisons that they’ve trapped emerging economies. It’s best to sit back and watch how the indigenous people of those countries react as China extracts all the natural resources through slave labor as what’s occurring in Africa. 

That's a long game....

Just now, SkisNH said:

While I agree sanctions are a nice way of saying economic warfare...I don't wish the consequences on my fellow citizens. 

There’s no real proof that that there’s going to increased misery. The U.K. went through this and they did just fine. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No. It’s already occurred. 

It’s best to sit back and watch how the indigenous people of those countries react as China extracts all the natural resources through slave labor

This is the long game...

Edited by SkisNH

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Yes I am , we deserve it. We’ve wrought absolute destruction on millions of people , 100s of millions even for nothing more than economic gain and keeping them suppressed. Retarded filth like you cheered it and defended it and I hope to live to see the day when this country exerts no more imperialist military influence around the world without consequence. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes I am , we deserve it. We’ve wrought absolute destruction on millions of people , 100s of millions even for nothing more than economic gain and keeping them suppressed. Retarded filth like you cheered it and defended it and I hope to live to see the day when this country exerts no more imperialist military influence around the world without consequence. 

Well fortunately for me I have the resources to pick up and leave....I hope you don't choke on your own wishes. 

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Well fortunately for me I have the resources to pick up and leave....I hope you don't choke on your own wishes. 

Die in a fire retarded piece of shit 

Just now, SkisNH said:

You're the retarded one...wishing for hardship for your own children. 

I’m wishing the US wouldn’t have caused the hardship for millions of others and now I understand why mine will suffer. It’s because of filth like you that waived your flag and cheered it all on. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I agree. 

What people don't realize is that Washington Politicians are investing heavily in China.  And when the dollar goes to shit, they will be just fine, but the rest of our dumbasses will be stuck holding the bag.  But HEY lets keep voting for tax raises, abortion rights and more social issues so that our government can spend our hard earned money on their little pet projects.

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The power brokers will use more covert measures and certainly more military measures. 

Oh I agree with that as well. 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

It’s best to sit back and watch how the indigenous people of those countries react as China extracts all the natural resources through slave labor

This is the long game...

The indigenous people in several African  countries are already complaining. Instead of using local labor, China is shipping in their own slaves from around Asia. If the locals try and exercise any type of ambition they’re told the Chinese are the bosses. Hopefully the CIA has some trouble makers in there. It’s what they do best. God bless those guys. :) 

Now if you want to talk about long game, this is it. China’s main reason for stuffing trillions into Africa is in part for resources. But that’s just a sleight of hand. The main objective is to steer Africa away from supporting Taiwan. Every African country accept one has cut all ties with Taiwan. 

43 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What people don't realize is that Washington Politicians are investing heavily in China.  And when the dollar goes to shit, they will be just fine, but the rest of our dumbasses will be stuck holding the bag.  But HEY lets keep voting for tax raises, abortion rights and more social issues so that our government can spend our hard earned money on their little pet projects.

Ah no. It was American businesses whoring themselves out to Chinese firms that fueled China’s rise. That would be your people. China is currently a very hot potato for both parties in America. Politicians have all cut ties. China is recruiting very little business from America these days. It’s moving to SE Asia and India. 

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

There’s no real proof that that there’s going to increased misery. The U.K. went through this and they did just fine. 

I tend to agree with you on this. I think we will have some short term hardships to be certain but that we will make the transition in overall good shape. In the end I think it will be good for our nation as a whole.