Check your account email address ×

you can't make this shit up

51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump sends ivanca to the w20 summit in Germany, where she praised her dad as being a champion of families and supporting women's rights. she got booed, shockingly. I'm surprised she didn't praise his "honesty" too.

:lmao:

Thats too bad, I think she is a pretty classy chick. Her dad is a faggot for sending her to get thrown to the lions. He should have done that. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump sends ivanca to the w20 summit in Germany, where she praised her dad as being a champion of families and supporting women's rights. she got booed, shockingly. I'm surprised she didn't praise his "honesty" too.

:lies: 

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

More libtard selective outrage on display.

Edited by Sleepr2

9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

More libtard selective outrage on display.

W= women, what does Snot expect Trump to go himself :guzzle: no one is laughing at her he is full of shit like always and :wrong: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Got a linky?  

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

More fake news from Slinger.  When you repeat a lie it makes you a liar. 

16 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

More fake news from Slinger.  When you repeat a lie it makes you a liar. 

how is this fake news? did ivanka not go to germany, say those ironic things about her dad, and get booed? :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

how is this fake news? did ivanka not go to germany, say those ironic things about her dad, and get booed? :news:

I've really got to come up with more zingers for you.....it appears they are gonna be needed.  Fucking shit for brains.

MC Dodo.gif

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Her father didn't send her.  She was invited by Chancellor Merkel.  Get your story straight. 

In this link is the video of her getting "booed"  Take a look for yourself. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3410366/ivanka-trump-angela-merkel-dutch-queen-maxima-berlin/

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Anyone daughter or not representing the US would and should defend the POTUS.   

yep. but don't make up shit, like saying your 3 time cheating, divorcing, womanizing, pussy grabbing father is a champion of families and supporting women. holy fuck dude, think a little.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Her father didn't send her.  She was invited by Chancellor Merkel.  Get your story straight. 

In this link is the video of her getting "booed"  Take a look for yourself. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3410366/ivanka-trump-angela-merkel-dutch-queen-maxima-berlin/

way to miss the damn point :lol:she was booed, and one of the commentator even mentioned the crowd reactions to her. here you are again, defending the trumps.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

yep. but don't make up shit, like saying your 3 time cheating, divorcing, womanizing, pussy grabbing father is a champion of families and supporting women. holy fuck dude, think a little.

He's never been accused of not treating women well and promoting them within his business.   He just likes grabbing a little pussy now and then.   How can you blame him for that? :lol:  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

way to miss the damn point :lol:she was booed, and one of the commentator even mentioned the crowd reactions to her. here you are again, defending the trumps.

You Lied.  Period. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

Image result for clinton mad at clinton rape

CLinton Derp.jpg

• Like 1