Check your account email address ×

you can't make this shit up

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Someone's blood is boiling. 

:lol:

He does this all to himself then disappears for a few days to reload and regain composure.  DEMS ARE GONNA WIN BY BEATING FALSE NARRATIVES INTO EVERYONE'S HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

He does this all to himself then disappears for a few days to reload and regain composure.  DEMS ARE GONNA WIN BY BEATING FALSE NARRATIVES INTO EVERYONE'S HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep flattering yourself. you clowns and your idea that you're upsetting everyone is comical as hell :lol:

39 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

He didn't "send" her , she was invited by Merkel 

:groin:

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've really got to come up with more zingers for you.....it appears they are gonna be needed.  Fucking shit for brains.

MC Dodo.gif

Just now, Snoslinger said:

keep flattering yourself. you clowns and your idea that you're upsetting everyone is comical as hell :lol:

How much do you laugh each time Trump appoints another Supreme Court Justice?  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh...you're upset...you can admit it to me.  Send me a PM if you like.  Poor Slinger, his party is all fucked up and still shitting up their own backs. :lol:

truuuuuump.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

How much do you laugh each time Trump appoints another Supreme Court Justice?  :lol: 

why would I give a shit? I'm nearing retirement age, the kid is well educated, beautiful, in a good field and will do fine in life. no worries here :dunno:

i actually get a chuckle out of seeing many of the dipshits in the country voting against their best interest. one of these days they're going to sleep in the bed they helped make. only they'll find someone else to blame I'm sure, like the ones who warned them. :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

why would I give a shit? I'm nearing retirement age, the kid is well educated, beautiful, in a good field and will do fine in life. no worries here :dunno:

i actually get a chuckle out of seeing many of the dipshits in the country voting against their best interest. one of these days they're going to sleep in the bed they helped make. only they'll find someone else to blame I'm sure, like the ones who warned them. :lol:

You seemed to have fairly strong opinions against Gorsuch.  I'm not here all that often so maybe I missed your posts supporting his nomination.  :dunno: 

You can't possibly be happy with what your party has become.  There is no way you are all giddy with the direction the Democras are being lead. 

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:   Good God!   

33 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Someone's blood is boiling. 

Yup!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

You seemed to have fairly strong opinions against Gorsuch.  I'm not here all that often so maybe I missed your posts supporting his nomination.  :dunno: 

You can't possibly be happy with what your party has become.  There is no way you are all giddy with the direction the Democras are being lead. 

I've hardly commented on gorsuch at all :dunno:

the democrats will be just fine, starting next election. what is baffling to me is that trump hardly represents you at all, or at least the older version of you, the one that wanted things like alternative energies and less oil usage :news:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

1nvb9e.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I've hardly commented on gorsuch at all :dunno:

the democrats will be just fine, starting next election. what is baffling to me is that trump hardly represents you at all, or at least the older version of you, the one that wanted things like alternative energies and less oil usage :news:

Less oil usage?  I've never uttered those words, ever.   I'm for importing less oil from countries that hate us.  I'm against sending young Americans to war to protect our oil interests in the middle east.  I'm for finding an alternative to gasoline and making it a national priority.  I'm for decentralizing energy production and distribution. 

I'm not a huge Trump fan and didn't vote for him.  I think he is a buffoon at times and he makes very foolish unnecessary remarks way to often.  I think he has very thin skin and wears his ego and emotions on his shirt sleeve.  I have hopes that Trump will be a good leader just like I had hoped Obama would be a good leader.  The jury is still out on Trump.  Obama was a shitty leader for sure. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Less oil usage?  I've never uttered those words, ever.   I'm for importing less oil from countries that hate us.  I'm against sending young Americans to war to protect our oil interests in the middle east.  I'm for finding an alternative to gasoline and making it a national priority.  I'm for decentralizing energy production and distribution. 

I'm not a huge Trump fan and didn't vote for him.  I think he is a buffoon at times and he makes very foolish unnecessary remarks way to often.  I think he has very thin skin and wears his ego and emotions on his shirt sleeve.  I have hopes that Trump will be a good leader just like I had hoped Obama would be a good leader.  The jury is still out on Trump.  Obama was a shitty leader for sure. 

doesn't that equate to less oil usage?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

doesn't that equate to less oil usage?

It may but I've never advocated for less oil usage and don't really care if we use less or not.  I've advocated for less oil imports from countries that hate us.  I have no problem with importing oil/natural gas, refining them and exporting value added products.  No one does that better than the US.  I would just prefer we not send American soldiers to foreign soils to protect those imported hydrocarbons. It's a blood for oil thing with me. 

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

There it is!

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

trump sends ivanca to the w20 summit in Germany, where she praised her dad as being a champion of families and supporting women's rights. she got booed, shockingly. I'm surprised she didn't praise his "honesty" too.

:lmao:

how many  women did trump put in positions of power in the 80s long long before that was the thing to do .what was it Bill Clinton was doing to empower women ever ? yeah sucking billy's cock is real empowering

Edited by Ez ryder