Check your account email address ×

You dumb fucks certainly know how to pick’em

There is nothing worse than a modern democrat. The only dem I ever voted for left the party after 40 years before he retired and caucused as an independent. He was so thoroughly disgusted with what his party had become he couldn’t take it any more. Dems used to represent labor. Now they represent fringe environmental groups and social deviants. Fuck democrats 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You say that about everyone. It’s lost its bite. It’s just empty words now…

That’s a lie.  Liz and Adam stood up for the old Repug guard.  The rest of the cowards folded to orange man’s mob of ignorant racists bigots.  Not every Repug is a racist bigot but everyone who still supports them has made the decision it doesn’t matter.  

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is nothing worse than a modern democrat. The only dem I ever voted for left the party after 40 years before he retired and caucused as an independent. He was so thoroughly disgusted with what his party had become he couldn’t take it any more. Dems used to represent labor. Now they represent fringe environmental groups and social deviants. Fuck democrats 

I know plenty dem voters who have left. They all say the same.

" I didnt leave the dem party , they left me "

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I know plenty dem voters who have left. They all say the same.

" I didnt leave the dem party , they left me "

And it’s the same thing for republicans too. Fuck both parties and fuck anyone that supports them 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That’s a lie.  Liz and Adam stood up for the old Repug guard.  The rest of the cowards folded to orange man’s mob of ignorant racists bigots.  Not every Repug is a racist bigot but everyone who still supports them has made the decision it doesn’t matter.  

Partisan blather. You're not too bright fella.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

You say that about everyone. It’s lost its bite. It’s just empty words now…

All his posts and he spams every thread with them looking for attention 

fwiw, I watched about 40 minutes of Trump's victim speech last night and that's about all I could tolerate.  when the only recognizable 'republicans' there were MTG, Matt (punchable face) Gaetz and Kari Lake it's pretty obvious to me who his target audience is... morons.  as an added bonus, Pillow Guy was there. 

is this who represents your values, or the current values of the republican party? 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fwiw, I watched about 40 minutes of Trump's victim speech last night and that's about all I could tolerate.  when the only recognizable 'republicans' there were MTG, Matt (punchable face) Gaetz and Kari Lake it's pretty obvious to me who his target audience is... morons.  as an added bonus, Pillow Guy was there. 

is this who represents your values, or the current values of the republican party? 

That is your Repug party.  Who the fuck in the Repug party has a spine besides Liz and Adam?   

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

That is your Repug party.  Who the fuck in the Repug party has a spine besides Liz and Adam?   

please don't call it my party 

I generally have equal disdain for republicans and democrats... and most politicians.

how can you tell if a politician is lying? 

their lips are moving

;)

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

No.  That’s what Repugs have exposed themselves as.  Own it. 

.Liberals see racism where it doesn't exist, fabricate it when they can't find it and ignore it within their own ranks.”

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That's pretty good considering the speech was only 21 minutes long!:lol:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's pretty good considering the speech was only 21 minutes long!:lol:

It felt like hours... ;)

I was also tailgating pregame :roflcrying:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr