Check your account email address ×

Sanctions are crippling Russia

“Hey, I don’t believe we should support Ukraine so I’m going to be a cheerleader for Russia.” So strange.

From the dear leader himself.

“Russian dictator Vladimir Putin admitted that Western sanctions imposed on Russia due to its invasion of Ukraine could negatively affect the country’s economy, as reported by the Russian state-controlled RIA Novosti agency on March 29.

Putin made comments at a meeting with the members of the Russian government, according to RIA Novosti.

The sanctions "can really have a negative effect on the economy," Putin said. "In this regard, we need to ensure a sustainable increase in domestic demand."”

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, akvanden said:

“Hey, I don’t believe we should support Ukraine so I’m going to be a cheerleader for Russia.” So strange.

From the dear leader himself.

“Russian dictator Vladimir Putin admitted that Western sanctions imposed on Russia due to its invasion of Ukraine could negatively affect the country’s economy, as reported by the Russian state-controlled RIA Novosti agency on March 29.

Putin made comments at a meeting with the members of the Russian government, according to RIA Novosti.

The sanctions "can really have a negative effect on the economy," Putin said. "In this regard, we need to ensure a sustainable increase in domestic demand."”

No, no, no......anything said from Putin is false. Never go to the direct source.

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well they don’t seem to be helping Russia. Those fucks can’t seem to fight their way out of a paper bag…

Neal

Russian exports have grown since the sanctions. Derrr

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I'm supposed to believe a newscaster who has a small cockroach on her forehead? 

No believe the guys who are telling us that in another eleventy trillion dollars the Russian threat will be no more!

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

No believe the guys who are telling us that in another eleventy trillion dollars the Russian threat will be no more!

Right after I'm supposed to believe the Russian economy is doing better than ever? 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Right after I'm supposed to believe the Russian economy is doing better than ever? 

I'm sure you'll change your mind about it shortly just like you did about ww3. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I'm sure you'll change your mind about it shortly just like you did about ww3. 

When are you gonna drag Col Mcgregger out? I'm sure he's saying Ukraine is done in two weeks. :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

When are you gonna drag Col Mcgregger out? I'm sure he's saying Ukraine is done in two weeks. :lol: 

He says late summer or fall... 

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He said the same thing last year. Maybe he was just off by a year?! :dunno:

Actually he said it would be over in 48 hours. Then it was a week. Then it was two weeks. yada yada yada. That guy is a perfect example of how idiots make it in the military. 

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

No he said winter last year!

Close.

"The first five days Russian forces I think frankly were too gentle. They've now corrected that. So, I would say another 10 days this should be completely over... I think the most heroic thing he could do right now is come to terms with reality. Neutralize Ukraine."

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Close.

"The first five days Russian forces I think frankly were too gentle. They've now corrected that. So, I would say another 10 days this should be completely over... I think the most heroic thing he could do right now is come to terms with reality. Neutralize Ukraine."

10 more months!

2 hours ago, X2700 said:

Will there be anything left for the Ukraine people to come back to?

without outside help where would they have been?

No we need to kill them all to weaken Russia! Pay attention!

2 hours ago, X2700 said:

Nope. 
soon we’ll be sending money to rebuild Ukraine.

2 hours ago, X2700 said:

Under Russian control. I know if the US were invaded, I’d rather give up and have them annex our territory rather than fight for it.

16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Under Russian control. I know if the US were invaded, I’d rather give up and have them annex our territory rather than fight for it.

Us knows it has the forces to protect itself.

Ukraine went in knowing they could not defend themselves without outside help and just hoped we’d help which they knew we would.

why wouldn’t they have signed on with nato years ago for added protection?

still haven’t signed I believe?

which I guarantee even if they signed on with nato they would tell nato to go to hell once they helped them.

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The us hasn't been invaded tho. For like a couple hundred years...