Check your account email address ×

Worst Administration Ever

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pence-says-united-states-honor-refugee-deal-australia-025626683--sector.html

What the fuck is wrong with these assholes. Trump , Pence , Sessions , Pompeo .....all complete assholes with no brain function.

How many times are they going to make idiotic comments about things they have to walk back or reverse course on. Its an absolute rookie hour clown show. I had no idea they could be this bad. I thought Trump's schtick was just an act but its not. The guy is a full blown moron .....momo level moron.

Every single thing they ran on was bullshit 

If I had any idea they could have been this fucking pathetic I would have gone out and voted for HIllary 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pence-says-united-states-honor-refugee-deal-australia-025626683--sector.html

What the fuck is wrong with these assholes. Trump , Pence , Sessions , Pompeo .....all complete assholes with no brain function.

How many times are they going to make idiotic comments about things they have to walk back or reverse course on. Its an absolute rookie hour clown show. I had no idea they could be this bad. I thought Trump's schtick was just an act but its not. The guy is a full blown moron .....momo level moron.

If I had any idea they could have been this fucking pathetic I would have gone out and voted for HIllary 

Lol

liars:thumb:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lies: and :bullshit: and more  :lies: And more :bullshit: 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

doing things u agree with and yet u still cry like a little cunt .

we will see just how many they actually let in. my understanding is they did not pass Australia's vetting

Pence told a joint news conference with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull that the deal would be subject to vetting, and that honoring it "doesn't mean that we admire the agreement". 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

doing things u agree with and yet u still cry like a little cunt .

we will see just how many they actually let in. my understanding is they did not pass Australia's vetting

Pence told a joint news conference with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull that the deal would be subject to vetting, and that honoring it "doesn't mean that we admire the agreement". 

bullshit double talk from a pathetic administration who are out of their league totally

I would bet less than 1/2 get in if story's are even close that the people did not pass vetting in Australia. BTW if Hillary would have been in they would all have been here for at least 2 mo already . lets hope Canada takes the ones that wont pass US vetting  

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I would bet less than 1/2 get in if story's are even close that the people did not pass vetting in Australia. BTW if Hillary would have been in they would all have been here for at least 2 mo already . lets hope Canada takes the ones that wont pass US vetting  

Look around . Nobody is taking them in. Europe has a buy one get 10 free program going on. It will be years and fucking years before countries want them. Let's blame Trump for what happened in Europe. 

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Look around . Nobody is taking them in. Europe has a buy one get 10 free program going on. It will be years and fucking years before countries want them. Let's blame Trump for what happened in Europe. 

How about we blame the neocon pieces of shit that cheerlead nation building and cause these people to be displaced in the first place

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about we blame the neocon pieces of shit that cheerlead nation building and cause these people to be displaced in the first place

You need to go live in the Mideast for one year to get the full grasp. Dem fucks are nuts over there. Pull yourself together son......

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You need to go live in the Mideast for one year to get the full grasp. Dem fucks are nuts over there. Pull yourself together son......

yah ...they are nuts .....great. So why do we need to constantly destabilize their countries and shit ...

Just now, Woodtick said:

Oil and countries over there that have oil and cash. All the problems in Africa with civil war ,we stay out of that,no money in that.

right ..so we are the bad guys......got it