Check your account email address ×

Fuck Anyone Who’s Attacking Fauci

21 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Dedicates his life to public service and some of you fucking morons think there’s some nefarious motive.  COVID was new and a moving target for all involved - affected the world - and only trying to save lives, make decisions and do what’s best for the public.  So fuck anyone who is spreading lies and misinformation.  

I love you

You love me

Together we're one big dysfuncitional Family in the F.S.- C.E.

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

How is the DOD responsible for the virus?

Bet you can't answer without a link.  Try for once to explain something for yourself and show you at least have a smidgeon of capability to think.

Scared to answer Lloyd?  You said it.  Why?  Making shit up as usual?

11 hours ago, Bontz said:

Dude - and I use the term loosely - you are exactly what I described:  the dumbest of the dumb.  You take the narrative that's preached to you, and you swallow it like a lot lizard at a truck stop.  Zero capability of thinking for yourself.  Fauci has backpedaled, when cornered, yet knows he's safe because big pharma and the gov't will protect him at all costs.  But hey, you go ahead and keep being you ... our village idiot.  

100% true story . 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 3/11/2023 at 8:27 PM, SnowRider said:

The fact some rural hayseed like you who doesn’t know the first thing about virus’ and science thinks they are qualified to criticize without fact or merit a world renowned virologists is what’s fucking mind numbing.  Stupid fucks like you should have taken your cult leaders advice and shoved a fluorescent light up your ass followed by a good dose of horse drugs.  

When did Fauci become a virologists?  He is an immunologist.  Big difference. 

Anthony Stephen Fauci OMRI (/ˈfi/ FOW-chee; born December 24, 1940) is an American physician-scientist and immunologist who served as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) from 1984 to 2022, and the chief medical advisor to the president from 2021 to 2022.[4]

• Haha 1

On 3/11/2023 at 8:50 PM, SnowRider said:

I listen to experts.  You’re post could not be any dumber :bc:

Experts like who ? Assclowns on the payroll like Fauci? Fucking clown .

How about a doctor ?

One who is not under attack for daring to speak out and had the Gaulle to attempt to run to de seat Walz your mn hero who made it legal to get a addadicktome in mn if you are 6