Check your account email address ×

Here’s how Putin deals with January 6th protesters.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We’ll if the authorities let you in, give you a name tag then show you around …..

That is why they broke windows to go through?  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That is why they broke windows to go through?  

That’s why they traveled sing file through red velvet ropes?

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

That’s why they traveled sing file through red velvet ropes?

So you’re defending the ‘tourists’ on J6 :lol:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So you’re defending the ‘tourists’ on J6 :lol:

Fuck no….if you’re going to kill all these people, lynch them on the steps etc while breaking into the capitol then they should have lit a match while they were in there. Anything worth doing is worth doing right! 🔥

One thing that won’t be talked about is how miraculously the boot was lifted off the throats of average Americans after Jan 6. For the first time in a long time these assholes felt threatened and afraid.  Wasn’t the ghetto burning, it was in their face. Fuck the boot licking pussies crying for their precious politicians.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Have you even seen the new video?  or are you just regurgitating media talking points again.

I've seen the new video, but prior to yesterday, I saw a bunch of videos that feature Capitol police getting pummeled by rioters. Many of the videos were filmed by the rioters themselves. Am I supposed to ignore the violent videos because Carlson and company handpicked a few short clips from over 40,000 hours of tape? FWIW, I'm not trying to start a debate. I am genuinely interested in finding out why some of you want me to ignore what I actually saw in previous videos.

Edited by CaddisFly

5 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

I've seen the new video, but prior to yesterday, I saw a bunch of videos that feature Capitol police getting pummeled by rioters. Many of the videos were filmed by the rioters themselves. Am I supposed to ignore the violent videos because Carlson and company handpicked a few short clips from over 40,000 hours of tape? FWIW, I'm not trying to start a debate. I am genuinely interested in finding out why some of you want me to ignore what I actually saw in previous videos.

Can't we just call it a mostly peaceful protests like BLM coverage did and move on?  Let's be clear the Dem sham committee cherry picked as well and that is what is really the problem here is the double standard.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Cold War said:

One thing that won’t be talked about is how miraculously the boot was lifted off the throats of average Americans after Jan 6. For the first time in a long time these assholes felt threatened and afraid.  Wasn’t the ghetto burning, it was in their face. Fuck the boot licking pussies crying for their precious politicians.  

My favorite part about Jan 6th! A little role reversal for once  :bc:  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

Total BS....the Cherry picked clips were from the committee themselves. Why do you think they fought to stop the release of the current vids? We never got to see this side at all with cops opening doors and and walking calmly with the Shaman.  That would have totally destroyed their fraudulent charges against this man.

And I suppose you believe 5 cops lost their lives that day as well.?....we were blatantly lied too. It was not nearly as violent as they portrayed it.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Total BS....the Cherry picked clips were from the committee themselves. Why do you think they fought to stop the release of the current vids? We never got to see this side at all with cops opening doors and and walking calmly with the Shaman.  That would have totally destroyed their fraudulent charges against this man.

And I suppose you believe 5 cops lost their lives that day as well.?....we were blatantly lied too. It was not nearly as violent as they portrayed it.

You’re so deep in the cult - you’re a lost cause.