Check your account email address ×

2009 f1000 Sno Pro

Thinking about buying one anybody here heard any real bad things about the 1,000? No I do not care that it's pretty heavy I know my f8 was pretty stellar. I can get one with 2,200 miles in mint condition for 2500

Edited by GreenStreak

2 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Thinking about buying one anybody here heard any real bad things about the 1,000? No I do not care that it's pretty heavy I know my f8 was pretty stellar. I can get one with 2,200 miles in mint condition for 2500

Buy it.

2 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Can't loose at that price , grab it

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Although a mint 2009 f1000 for $2500 sounds like another twin turbo supercharged triple piped viper!!!

Considering the source :thumb:

3 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

I can get one with 2,200 miles in mint condition for 2500

Got a link with some pics? Odometer reading? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Yeah and I can afford it and the guy is not fucking answering me I hate that about Marketplace people do not respond sometimes

Could be a scammer.

6 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Yeah and I can afford it and the guy is not fucking answering me I hate that about Marketplace people do not respond sometimes

Probably a scam and if it isn’t it likely sold in less than 10 minutes.

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Probably a scam and if it isn’t it likely sold in less than 10 minutes.

Yep, especially beings that it's "free weekend" in NY right now March 3-5.  Somebody's abusing their body as we speak on that thing up on the hill GS!:lol:

19 minutes ago, hayward said:

Yep, especially beings that it's "free weekend" in NY right now March 3-5.  Somebody's abusing their body as we speak on that thing up on the hill GS!:lol:

Probably the 2nd least abusive chassis out there!!! 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Probably the 2nd least abusive chassis out there!!! 

How would it do in sno-cross?:lol:Cause that's what it's most likely like this weekend where that sled is for sale.

GS knows what i'm talking about.  But come Tues. when all the asshats go home, ahhhhh, that sled will be tits!

Edited by hayward

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

How would it do in sno-cross?:lol:Cause that's what it's most likely like this weekend where that sled is for sale.

GS knows what i'm talking about.  But come Tues. when all the asshats go home, ahhhhh, that sled will be tits!

It’s not the best through the weekend trash but not the worst. 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s not the best through the weekend trash but not the worst. 

That surprises me. I’d think it’d be a buck-board through the moguls looking at it. Then again, 5-6 footers is pretty uncomfortable on just about anything except a groomer.:lol:

19 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

I had a m1000 primary was a pos but after swapping that and the shitty reverse DD for a bdx it was a solid ride . Had a pipe and 10thow shaved off the head . There is a way to pull 2 wires from ecu and plug them in to open ports and have motor reverse with a new helix of course . Can't remember what wires at all but I am sure it is out on line still  there and it was real nice .

Sold it with 3k on it 

1 hour ago, GreenStreak said:

No need to respond he has your info that us all he wanted 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I had a m1000 primary was a pos but after swapping that and the shitty reverse DD for a bdx it was a solid ride . Had a pipe and 10thow shaved off the head . There is a way to pull 2 wires from ecu and plug them in to open ports and have motor reverse with a new helix of course . Can't remember what wires at all but I am sure it is out on line still  there and it was real nice .

Sold it with 3k on it 

09 should have engine reverse stock and that solves the major DD issues. The primaries are junk and if you keep them clean and well maintained you can expect them to last 4500-5000 miles at best before throwing them away

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

09 should have engine reverse stock and that solves the major DD issues. The primaries are junk and if you keep them clean and well maintained you can expect them to last 4500-5000 miles at best before throwing them away

Mine had the rev DD could have been a 08 ? Honestly don't remember that was a lot if sleds ago lol  . Had the 4 weight clutch also . Dd locked up with less than 700mi on it . I put the BDX one in . Ie the same thing as the early origanal DD  I still like the origanal DD helped keep all the mass low 

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Mine had the rev DD could have been a 08 ? Honestly don't remember that was a lot if sleds ago lol  . Had the 4 weight clutch also . Dd locked up with less than 700mi on it . I put the BDX one in . Ie the same thing as the early origanal DD  I still like the origanal DD helped keep all the mass low 

Yah 08 was mechanical reverse and 09 engine reverse. I like the DD too in hindsight. Was a great idea that cat executed poorly at first. Yes the 4 tower clutches sucked and a 3 tower replacement was a good idea but then the weights had to be like 90g. I had to toss a 4 tower and replace with a 3 on my 09 cfr 1k. I’d prefer a pb80 to either of them honestly. 

The guy still has not gotten back to me but I found the same exact sled only a half hour from my house for $2,200 and it looks pristine with a recent rebuild on the engine. I'm going to look at it tomorrow and he has a field across the street I can try it out in if I like it it'll be coming home with me wish me luck

On 3/4/2023 at 2:51 PM, f7ben said:

Yah 08 was mechanical reverse and 09 engine reverse. I like the DD too in hindsight. Was a great idea that cat executed poorly at first. Yes the 4 tower clutches sucked and a 3 tower replacement was a good idea but then the weights had to be like 90g. I had to toss a 4 tower and replace with a 3 on my 09 cfr 1k. I’d prefer a pb80 to either of them honestly. 

Yep this sled has a chain case the 09's had gotten away from the DD. And I am glad it has a chain case. With a chain case you're putting more HP on the ground.

Edited by GreenStreak

3 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

The guy still has not gotten back to me but I found the same exact sled only a half hour from my house for $2,200 and it looks pristine with a recent rebuild on the engine. I'm going to look at it tomorrow and he has a field across the street I can try it out in if I like it it'll be coming home with me wish me luck

Look closely at the primary weights and rollers for wear. The rollers with flat spot and wear into the weights.