Check your account email address ×

2009 f1000 Sno Pro

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Will you quit following me around already or do you want another beating? You're fucking up another sled thread :dunno:

I never quoted you in any of my posts you fucking retard. :lol:

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

God those cat clutches are garbage.  

Never had an issue with my 07 f8 and I do not have to buy a whole another used secondary I found a brand new Arctic Cat OEM Helix on eBay for about 59 bucks guy says it on a massive Overstock blowout sale Arctic Cat wants $207 for it

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Never had an issue with my 07 f8 and I do not have to buy a whole another used secondary I found a brand new Arctic Cat OEM Helix on eBay for about 59 bucks guy says it on a massive Overstock blowout sale Arctic Cat wants $207 for it

I thought you said it had  D&D clutch kit why would you by the stock helix? Makes zero sense.

Pics of your studs too if you have a moment. 

50 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

The secondary rollers will need constant attention and the primary rollers will need watching too. Never seen clutches as bad as that era cat

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

The secondary rollers will need constant attention and the primary rollers will need watching too. Never seen clutches as bad as that era cat

THIS IS A BRAND NEW ARCTIC CAT ACT DRIVEN CLUTCH CAM/HELIX, IT WILL WORK ON ALL ARCTIC CAT SNOWMOBILES THAT HAVE AN ACT DRIVEN CLTUCH, 2005-2013 MODELS. IT IS 36 DEGREES. THIS PART RETAILS NEW FOR $207.31, WE ARE OVERSTOCKED AND BLOWING INVENTORY OUT.

2 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

THIS IS A BRAND NEW ARCTIC CAT ACT DRIVEN CLUTCH CAM/HELIX, IT WILL WORK ON ALL ARCTIC CAT SNOWMOBILES THAT HAVE AN ACT DRIVEN CLTUCH, 2005-2013 MODELS. IT IS 36 DEGREES. THIS PART RETAILS NEW FOR $207.31, WE ARE OVERSTOCKED AND BLOWING INVENTORY OUT.

Why in the fuck would you put a straight 36 in that? 

The AC part number is printed right on the helix!!!! Are any of the clutch components changed or are they all stock??What was in this "D&D" kit you said it had installed last summer?

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

The AC part number is printed right on the helix!!!! Are any of the clutch components changed or are they all stock??What was in this "D&D" kit you said it had installed last summer?

The guy told me the previous owner had it done obviously he didn't

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The proper helix is a 46/40 and there are several for sale on eBay for $50

If you don’t know ask GS , good god man 

The part number is 0748-702 and there are none on eBay they're all 36° or some other bullshit

12 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

The part number is 0748-702 and there are none on eBay they're all 36° or some other bullshit

Hey retard , that’s not the fucking helix for that sled. A straight 36 in that sled is absolute dogshit and would be slow as fuck. Why the fuck do you argue when you are completely clueless? If someone had that helix in that sled then they are dumb as fuck , I just fucking told you it’s supposed to be a 46/40

Edited by f7ben

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

Got some news for you there  Slappy the part number that is printed on the Helix is for the entire driven clutch the part number on the Helix itself is not the same as what it is on Arctic cat's Parts fiche. Which is 0748-702

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey retard , that’s not the fucking helix for that sled. A straight 36 in that sled is absolute dogshit and would be slow as fuck. Why the fuck do you argue when you are completely clueless? If someone had that helix in that sled then they are dumb as fuck , I just fucking told you it’s supposed to be a 46/40

Ben! I'm not arguing I agree with you the one that I saw is the wrong one! I can't find the right one on eBay if you have a link please post it here

1 minute ago, GreenStreak said:

Ben! I'm not arguing I agree with you the one that I saw is the wrong one! I can't find the right one on eBay if you have a link please post it here

Lol sorry GS , seemed like you were arguing and I’m grumpy. What sucks about those helix is that you need a reverse cut one which isn’t a big deal. Then they made several different styles of spring tensioners over the years. Don’t buy that straight 36 , it will be terrible. Any reverse cut ACT helix in the 46/40 range or close would be good. A 48/40 works well

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, GreenStreak said:

Got some news for you there  Slappy the part number that is printed on the Helix is for the entire driven clutch the part number on the Helix itself is not the same as what it is on Arctic cat's Parts fiche. Which is 0748-702

Yes but that would have lead you to the proper clutch and you could have seen the proper helix to go in it. Go ahead and run the wrong helix and too short of studs :dunno: IDGAF. You're the one slowing your sled down. Oh and I'm not the guy that got sucked into believing he had a new clutch kit installed on his sled. What else did he lie about??

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_product=541&controller=product

These are the correct helix and are $110 for brand new. I’ll spend a bit seeing if there are used options. The few I noticed on eBay are for mechanical reverse and not the right ones 

Also replace those rollers with the stick cat ones. I’ve not seen anyone have any kind of luck with the hardened rollers 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_product=541&controller=product

These are the correct helix and are $110 for brand new. I’ll spend a bit seeing if there are used options. The few I noticed on eBay are for mechanical reverse and not the right ones 

Also replace those rollers with the stick cat ones. I’ve not seen anyone have any kind of luck with the hardened rollers 

No problem thanks for posting that link I'll buy that one after I call them Monday and tell them exactly what I need so there's no fuck ups

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

No problem thanks for posting that link I'll buy that one after I call them Monday and tell them exactly what I need so there's no fuck ups

I just sent a guy a message out in NY that has a few of the correct one posted for sale. He has a 40/36 and another one I can’t see the angle on. We will see if he gets back to me. Those helix were only for 2009-2011 so the used supply is a little more limited. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just sent a guy a message out in NY that has a few of the correct one posted for sale. He has a 40/36 and another one I can’t see the angle on. We will see if he gets back to me. Those helix were only for 2009-2011 so the used supply is a little more limited. 

Thanks Ben I really appreciate it

• Like 2