Check your account email address ×

2009 f1000 Sno Pro

19 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Well then somebody has converted it because he says it does not have a diamond Drive

How does the chaincase conversion look?

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, hayward said:

I can attest to GS's claims!  He is parked in Hudon's lot, and they sell studs!:bc:

Yup, that's Hudon's and the sell a lot of studs

8 minutes ago, hayward said:

:news:

Yes the $2500 2200 mile sled didn't even exist or the 2009 without DD that has a chaincase :thumb:

Damn I've never seen so much drama over a sled worth the same as a Z120 FFS :lol:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes the $2500 2200 mile sled didn't even exist or the 2009 without DD that has a chaincase :thumb:

Admit it.  You had no faith this was going to materialize.  You're a moderator for christ's sake, you should be practicing positive re-enforcement and encouraging enthusiasm!  Leave the pessimism to us peasants!:lol:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Badger** said:

So how was your day busting balls on the internet?  

I was riding this afternoon as the snow is starting to melt. It was a beautiful day for it :thumb: I appreciate your concern :bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Don't worry about it Steve it's not like you're going to ride the bitch anyway. :pc:

My weekend GS, it's all coming to an end soon. :bc:  Get out and ride it, pal. 

334525496_104967722520082_1179447260079017293_n.jpg

330802801_956038062246285_4836712500579249872_n.jpg

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Admit it.  You had no faith this was going to materialize You're a moderator for christ's sake, you should be practicing positive re-enforcement and encouraging enthusiasm!  Leave the pessimism to us peasants!:lol:

I can recognize a FB scam a mile away, that sales ad reeked of it. I knew that would never happen. :thumb: 

Bold: I'm just a Hall Monitor/Janitor so when I smell bullshit I like to get it mopped up:lol: 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I was riding this afternoon as the snow is starting to melt. It was a beautiful day for it :thumb: I appreciate your concern :bc:

No pic??!?! must have never happened. :dunno: Left shoe on the seat then will talk. :lmao:

Just now, Badger** said:

No pic??!?! must have never happened. :dunno: Left shoe on the seat then will talk. :lmao:

Could you stalk someone else for awhile?

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Could you stalk someone else for awhile?

Not till you stop the ball-busting bullshit, it must make you feel like a man. So you give up. :lmao:   Ok, now I can move on how about you? :pc:

Found some studs for you GS. :lol:

51518398_2311098738902694_6095547985985273856_n.jpg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Not till you stop the ball-busting bullshit, it must make you feel like a man. So you give up.

Sorry I'll never change. I just think most members are tired of you trying to "own" me and totally fucking threads up like last night. GS can handle himself he doesn't need you. In fact nobody on FS needs you.   

1 hour ago, GreenStreak said:

Not to me they don't 102 studs nuts and backers for $410.00. I ordered them on eBay $194 Bucks same ones.

Not nearly enough studs IMHO. About 50% more for that hp.