Check your account email address ×

Most rewarding moment on J6

2 hours ago, Pete said:

When I filled up my truck at $1.98 per gal.

Thanks trump 

That came with a side order of PPP, 4.1 trillion in debt, and a 3 trillion deficit , great times.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

That came with a side order of PPP, 4.1 trillion in debt, and a 3 trillion deficit , great times.

His little 80iq brain doesn’t understand the relevance 

9 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Make all the excuses you want for this pathetic administration. I had more money under Trump and that’s a fact. Anyone that says otherwise is a flat out liar.

have a good day 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 1jkw said:

You're forgetting the Democrats controlled the House and Budget, Trump wanted a line item veto to eliminate budget issues but caved under pressure in the end to money to the people.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Make all the excuses you want for this pathetic administration. I had more money under Trump and that’s a fact. Anyone that says otherwise is a flat out liar.

have a good day 

I sold a bunch of stocks when market was at about 36,000 after buying in at around 9000, so I did pretty good.

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

You're forgetting the Democrats controlled the House and Budget, Trump wanted a line item veto to eliminate budget issues but caved under pressure in the end to money to the people.

And you're forgetting that Trump himself said he would have given more, and was the one person who could have not signed off on the spending.

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol and its getting better under Biden is it 

The deficit was actually, and let's stay consistent, who controls congress now? 

2 hours ago, airflite1 said:

They forget a lot of things.

37 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The deficit was actually, and let's stay consistent, who controls congress now? 

Dems controlled the purse from yr 2 od trumps term to this year . So you know there's that. 

And I have always stayed consistent on spending 

Start by cutting spending by 50% across the board . Then start making the more controlled cuts . Has not changed will not change 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Dems controlled the purse from yr 2 od trumps term to this year . So you know there's that. 

And I have always stayed consistent on spending 

Start by cutting spending by 50% across the board . Then start making the more controlled cuts . Has not changed will not change 

And Trump's signature was needed just like every president before him, so you know there's that. 

So you never blamed Obama for all the spending when the GOP. took over congress?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 1jkw said:

He must have, he is the expert in everything, especially voting machines.

The list is very long.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 1jkw said:

And Trump's signature was needed just like every president before him, so you know there's that. 

So you never blamed Obama for all the spending when the GOP. took over congress?

Yes I did again I have always been consistent on my spending stance no matter who is pretending to be in charge . That is a FACT