Check your account email address ×

CCP government 'intentionally released' COVID-19 'all over the world,' Chinese virologist says

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s from the China biolab? I thought it was the Ukrainian biolab. Or the cia releasing it into China. So many possibilities that AC will never sleep again. 

Fucking loon has talked in so many circles his pea brain has pretzeled.:smack:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No she said it came out of Wuhan biolab.  Pay attention moron.

Here, let me repost the same thing again so you can reread it.

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

So according to Dr Li it’s a fact that it was Chinese military lab made, not US/Fauci/gates/DoD/eco health/blablabla made. CCP lied, people died.

You’re the very definition of a contradiction.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking loon has talked in so many circles his pea brain has pretzeled.:smack:

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Here, let me repost the same thing again so you can reread it.

Wrong.

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What does history tell you?

Fucking dumb retard.

History tells me that you are full of shit and contradict yourself on a daily basis.

• Like 3

Regardless if it was a lab leak or not, there’s still plenty of reasons to clip china’s wings. For the two to three weeks after they knew this was a highly contagious and serious respiratory infection, they banned all domestic flights to and from wuhan, but not international flights. Thus, they spread that shit around the world. Of course at this juncture there’s political competition among the dems and gop as to who can hate the Chinese worse. Either way, I smell a ramp up to war. Uh huh. 

Edited by spin_dry

20 hours ago, akvanden said:

So you agree with her that they made it in the lab, not that the US made it for them. 

:smack:

Just how much of a fucking idiot are you.  The US funded it, provided the tech and China executed it.

And you fell for the lie, hook, line and sinker.

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just how much of a fucking idiot are you.  The US funded it, provided the tech and China executed it.

And you fell for the lie, hook, line and sinker.

Not as big as an idiot as the guy who posted/praised someone who said that it was made in a Chinese lab. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s from the China biolab? I thought it was the Ukrainian biolab. Or the cia releasing it into China. So many possibilities that AC will never sleep again. 

Thought it was from a wet market pretty sure tge ghost of kiev dropped the bats in to the market 

Gullible as they get 

21 hours ago, akvanden said:

So you agree with her that they made it in the lab, not that the US made it for them. 

:smack:

Us funded this lab this is reality . To think the US did not know what was going on is foolish at best 

24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Not as big as an idiot as the guy who posted/praised someone who said that it was made in a Chinese lab. 

It was made in a lab in China.  Everything else is just a big red bouncing ball 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Thought it was from a wet market pretty sure tge ghost of kiev dropped the bats in to the market 

Gullible as they get 

Let’s see your evidence that it came from a lab. That would be quite a leap because none of the agencies investigating the lab leak theory have as much as one smoking gun. 

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Let’s see your evidence that it came from a lab. That would be quite a leap because none of the agencies investigating the lab leak theory have as much as one smoking gun. 

Your heros in the fucking white house are admitting now that "COVID-19 likely came from a lab in China"  yeah yeah I kniq wet markets lmfao