Check your account email address ×

CCP government 'intentionally released' COVID-19 'all over the world,' Chinese virologist says

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

In two years his net worth increased 5 million as a public sector employee.

Where did it come from?

Like I said, keep sucking him off.

It was 3 yrs and it was his and his wife's net worth that increased 5 million, not just his.

And I showed you in an earlier post where it came from.

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It was 3 yrs and it was his and his wife's net worth that increased 5 million, not just his.

And I showed you in an earlier post where it came from.

It didn't come from wages idiot.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I know. Like I said I showed you where it came from.

Maybe you need a break.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why are you implying an embellished situation instead of actual posting where and making a real point?  Pretty easy to see you don't have one so you are hiding behind some half fact that has misled you.  Think for once.

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I know. Like I said I showed you where it came from.

Maybe you need a break.

He bought other scientist off to keep his grift going.  Just how stupid are you?

Edited by ArcticCrusher

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Why are you implying an embellished situation instead of actual posting where and making a real point?  Pretty easy to see you don't have one so you are hiding behind some half fact that has misled you.  Think for once.

Stick to cnn retard.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He bought other scientist off to keep his grift going.  Just how stupid are you?

What does that have to do with his and his wife's net worth over 3 yrrs?

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Another false claim from Lloyd. Can't ever back anything up.  Dumb enough to believe any moron on Twitter. What a sad life

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What sort of shit ass brand doesn't have parts for a 2010?

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You watch WAY more cnn than I do.  Not even close.

Deepcunt must be going for the 2023 FS ass hat award. You don't have to be a fuck tard in every post to win Sean. You have now bypassed me. :asshole: 

25-MUST-WATCH-Best-Picture-Academy-Award-Winners.jpg

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Too dumb to notice the difference Rob?  Your posts are all stupid.  Mine are calling out stupidity.  If you weren't retarded you'd notice.

Deepcunt, keep telling yourself that, for most of us you look like an ass hat with your retarded banter. Please go on you are entertaining us with you're clown show. :whistle:   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

2023 FS ass hat award. You don't have to be a fuck tard in every post to win Sean. You have now bypassed me.

Not even close :lol:

So you lost access to FS from work eh? Boss caught you:lol:

Looks like you have to wait until the wife is sleeping too and then sneak on here :lol2:

Works for me :thumb: :bum:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not even close :lol:

So you lost access to FS from work eh? Boss caught you:lol:

Looks like you have to wait until the wife is sleeping too and then sneak on here :lol2:

Works for me :thumb: :bum:

Hello from my work computer retard, :koo-koo:check the ping I have two of them going now. :lol2:  

:roflcrying::lol2::owned::lol2:

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I thought CKF gave you all the tools, turns out your just a tool trolling the internet all day. :owned::lol2:

IP addy's don't follow the computer, they follow the IP source. I thought you said you were a moderator before? 

When you login from your work computer from the handicapped institute I see that, I just don't tell everyone here cuz I'm a nice guy :thumb:

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

IP addy's don't follow the computer, they follow the IP source. I thought you said you were a moderator before? 

When you login from your work computer from the handicapped institute I see that, I just don't tell everyone here cuz I'm a nice guy :thumb:

46 minutes ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20230301_220029_Samsung Internet.jpg

So who was lying? :owned: :lol2:IP addresses on the site were controlled by one man our IT guy, Justin Godfrey. Again showing you know jack shit and are still pulling shit out of your ass. So you did just see me log into my work computer.   :owned::lol2:

funny-meme-about-looking-at-memes-all-day.jpg

Edited by Badger**

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You are dumb as fuck.  Even jimwit noticed. Rofl.

No shit :lol: I wonder if he's looked up how IP addy's work yet and realize he just made a fool of himself again? I was laughing too hard to even respond. Tonight when he sneaks on we'll get a response.  

:owned: Wow my first post of the day and my Stalker has an under a minute response time.

THAT IS FUCKING CREEPY.   Someone is severely triggered. Retard must wake up with me on his mind :dunno: