Check your account email address ×

2024 Sleds... what's coming

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I was at the my dealer today. They have catalyst to sell, so they aren’t sold out, unless you want an xc. Another interesting fact. Everyone that comes in looking to buy a catalyst want the rxc because of the color. 

Not everyone Greg.

20 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

You're famous, Jimmy will now worship you, you're the best friend ever, no other friend is even close, in fact all his other friends now suck....

my ego is now huge, enormous in fact...  :roflcrying:

17 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I was at the my dealer today. They have catalyst to sell, so they aren’t sold out, unless you want an xc. Another interesting fact. Everyone that comes in looking to buy a catalyst want the rxc because of the color. 

It seems like they sell out and then they're not again, then repeat.  I was in the sure yesterday and it looked like there was a zr137 still available.  And a couple ascender alphas.  Blasts all sold and Norseman.

39 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

See. Here you go again. Telling people what to buy on your preference. Get some help. Pretty week comeback btw. 

hey @krom, you have one of those charts for week/weak?  like, weak minded?  too weak to pull start a snowmobile?  this week I'm going to borrow some gravel from the county but I'm too weak to lift the five gallon bucket?  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

changing gears... I wonder if they're ever going to try to repair Arctic Cat's damaged dealer network?

no dealer.png

6 dealers within 50 miles of me.  20 dealers within 150 miles.

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hey @krom, you have one of those charts for week/weak?  like, weak minded?  too weak to pull start a snowmobile?  this week I'm going to borrow some gravel from the county but I'm too weak to lift the five gallon bucket?  

So you are so weak minded, you have to use a janitor? The call for help grows!

Just now, mnstang said:

6 dealers within 50 miles of me.  20 dealers within 150 miles.

lucky you... we're at the intersection of 51/39 N/S & 29 E/W, which gets a crazy amount of traffic heading north... and no dealer any longer.  I don't have an exact count but we lost at least five within an hour of here... and in some cases it was understandable.  

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

We don't borrow. We allow people to take it as long as they shovel it. County service. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Feel so bad for you. Your life resolves on this site, it seems. Million pennies,you wont be able to fight the, I have to respond. 

And you are so freaking,        weird.