2024 Sleds... what's coming

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

Who the hell are you talking about?

I have driven a sled just like yours, you have nothing to brag about I don't think you have been on any of the 850's Poo or Doo. Just saying. :thumbsup:

Just like the 230 hp 900 ace you drove? Just stfu already , nobody , and I mean NO ONE believes your bull shit anymore so just stop. You're just making yourself look like more of a liar :thumb:. But if you want to continue , supercool :bc: I enjoy it :lol:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just like the 230 ho 900 ace you drove? Just stfu already , nobody , and I mean NO ONE believes your bull shit anymore so just stop. You're just making yourself look like more of a liar :thumb:. Bur if you want to continue , supercool :bc: I enjoy it :lol:

Another retarded post from the Janitor :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, Boonbocker1 said:

It dumsatd and stinki weren't so foolishly blinded and didn't regurgitate marketing language as the next coming of christ I'd likely never respond to this or any cat bashing thread on this site.

All you had to say was "i said Cat didnt come up with anything lately and I was corrected".

Edited by stinkipinki

9 hours ago, Kevin said:

Brand loyalty is often dealer loyalty and that’s not a bad thing.

Brand loyalty is also different than brand blind.  I will not buy anything but a cat but I'm not going to sit around and say say everything they do is the best.  Just most of it.  Haters like bontz think he's not brand loyal because hes bought nothing but new Polaris' for the past 15 years lol and shits on a new cat he's never even seen.  But it's anyone bringing up challenging viewpoints that have "green glasses" while he is of course completely and totally impartial 🙄And deep Haven you shit on cat all the time for petty personal things come on.

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you kidding me... had I known who my brother got it from I would have said helllllllllllllll no?  :lol2:  

Heading east with another shipment perhaps?

Go easy on the boy.  Let's not wear him out!:lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'll let you and @Palu49 know for sure what we find  ;)

maybe Jim too, but in a less polite way

I have a brand new motor in a sled that doesn’t like to use it to its full potential if you need it. Mine first blew up around 4000 miles when the previous owner cold seized the shit out of it, rebuilt by the local go fast boys with some mods and was running but ready to be blown up again when I took it apart to put it to stock at 4141 miles. The only other ones I know of even being rebuilt are raced sleds getting freshen ups or overheats. @kromhad a low mileage but older Ctec 6 down this year but wouldn’t sell it to me dirt cheap to fix so I’m not sure what was wrong with it.

7 hours ago, Badger** said:

Who the hell are you talking about?

I have driven a sled just like yours, you have nothing to brag about I don't think you have been on any of the 850's Poo or Doo. Just saying. :thumbsup:

I rode a few of my buddies SP5s this year, they’re still the greatest rider forward tight trail sled ever built

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I have a brand new motor in a sled that doesn’t like to use it to its full potential if you need it. Mine first blew up around 4000 miles when the previous owner cold seized the shit out of it, rebuilt by the local go fast boys with some mods and was running but ready to be blown up again when I took it apart to put it to stock at 4141 miles. The only other ones I know of even being rebuilt are raced sleds getting freshen ups or overheats. @kromhad a low mileage but older Ctec 6 down this year but wouldn’t sell it to me dirt cheap to fix so I’m not sure what was wrong with it.

I rode a few of my buddies SP5s this year, they’re still the greatest rider forward tight trail sled ever built

yeah, this failure (whatever it is) seems quite premature.  will definitely be looking into what @racinfarmer discussed.

badger is just being a moron 

• Like 1

If I don't nab a 18+ 998 this year, I'm highly considering a 18+ ETEC 850.
I can grab a 18-20 MXZ/TNT/Renegade with under 2K miles for 7-8K.

What in the fuck is the difference between all of the G4's? Are Renegades all long tracks? The differenes are just shocks and tracks correct? I know the XRS is the loaded one.
I'm lookin at a 2018 MXZ TNT 850, has the basic shocks and 129 R-Motion, no studs.
What are the different models for BRP and what in the fuck do they mean? Any Doo guys here?

Edited by stinkipinki

54 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

If I don't nab a 18+ 998 this year, I'm highly considering a 18+ ETEC 850.
I can grab a 18-20 MXZ/TNT/Renegade with under 2K miles for 7-8K.

What in the fuck is the difference between all of the G4's? Are Renegades all long tracks? The differenes are just shocks and tracks correct? I know the XRS is the loaded one.
I'm lookin at a 2018 MXZ TNT 850, has the basic shocks and 129 R-Motion, no studs.
What are the different models for BRP and what in the fuck do they mean? Any Doo guys here?

Why would post this in this thread?  And why if cats are so magical don't you buy one?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Why would post this in this thread?  And why if cats are so magical don't you buy one?

A: He's fishing

B: At some point in life we all reach a point of "getting it". Highly unlikely stinki has reached that point. Refer back to A.

4 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Im not a brand loyal diaper filling thumbsucker like you and your butt buddies.

So then you agree the Cat isn't as good.  Makes sense why you didn't buy it.  Your actions speak louder than your words.  As for brand loyal, I own 3 different brands atm so am obviously real loyal...

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

This is why cat needs a tv screen for a gauge. How am I going to select my hp with a brick?

Interesting, I tuned the Escalade with HP Tuners and thought I'd be clever and put a PC in the truck to make tuning easier from whenever.  I found it sucks donkey to manipulate anything little from a touch screen.  Choosing between presets was fine, but manipulating anything not.  EwOSnn7.jpg

Either way, I have zero interest in a 2 stroke with a ton of extra boost.  Talk about a failure waiting to happen...

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Interesting, I tuned the Escalade with HP Tuners and thought I'd be clever and put a PC in the truck to make tuning easier from whenever.  I found it sucks donkey to manipulate anything little from a touch screen.  Choosing between presets was fine, but manipulating anything not.  EwOSnn7.jpg

Either way, I have zero interest in a 2 stroke with a ton of extra boost.  Talk about a failure waiting to happen...

Hey now. The one and only bikeman offers this feature using a Polaris. Gm and the rest of the world has nothing on them. 

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yeah, this failure (whatever it is) seems quite premature.  will definitely be looking into what @racinfarmer discussed.

badger is just being a moron 

I messaged you back, but in all the CTEC 6000's we've had, we've only had 1 major engine issue and bought 1 with the same major engine issue, both 2015's with miles on them.

• Like 1