Check your account email address ×

looser rules for the mentally ill to carry firearms. p

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I wonder if libs would be for keeping guns out of the hands of those with white light brown skin?

Could cut guns deaths by 90%

:lol:

It must be the "black light brown skinners" fucking up the show in Chicago and other areas.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Facts??? You mean how the murder rate in Australia dropped after they were smart enough to reduce the amount of weapons?http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Australia/United-States/Crime

Check out Canada vs US. You dumb fucks are loaded to the teeth yet you have far more overall crime.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Canada/United-States/Crime

Explain why Canadians and Australians aren't just finding a way. 

Those are crimes, add in Suicides. That's when one of dumbfucks gets drunk on some good old JD because your team didn't make it to the Super Bowl and a gun happens to be handy.

People finding a way is bullshit. Any fucking coward with a gun can kill a lot of people. You've seen those wimpy murderers do it over and over. Stabbing 20 people to death would be very difficult. 

Over 33,000 of you stupid fuckers per year die from guns. Those are the facts. 

But, you be you. Like I said before, the US is a great example to all other Countries of why not to allow stupid people free access to fire arms. Keep up the good work. Click on this link and tell yourself that it isn't worth trying to find solutions.

photos of children who died at Sandy Hook

Of the 33,000 around 65-70% are suicide.   

Murder accounts for 9-13,000 of which the vast majority is black on black or gang related.   You guys got a big gang problem in nookland?  Our cities with the strictest gun control laws often have the highest gun related homicide rates.  

http://jpfo.org/articles-assd03/gun-stats-perspective.htm

Gang Violence Driving Force of Gun Violence

To hear gun control advocates speak, one would be led to believe that gun violence is a widespread problem whereby the mere existence of a gun is as much a problem as the person who intends to wield it. But the reality is that gun homicides are overwhelmingly tied to gang violence. In fact, a staggering 80% of gun homicides are gang-related. According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), gang homicides accounted for roughly 8,900 of 11,100 gun murders in both 2010 and 2011. That means that there were just 2,200 non gang-related firearm murders in both years in a country of over 300 million people and 250 million guns.

armed-gang-175.jpgCities such as Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Cleveland, and New Orleans all have very high per-capita murder rates. Individual police estimates usually find at least 65% and often more than 80% of all murders in those cities are gang-related. Solve the problem of gang violence, and a huge chunk of the gun homicide and violence problem is solved. And what national gun control measures would slow the gang violence problem, when local gun control laws have failed in cities like Chicago? If politicians were really worried about gun deaths, wouldn't they be specifically targeting where a majority of the problems exist?

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Of the 33,000 around 65-70% are suicide.   

Murder accounts for 9-13,000 of which the vast majority is black on black or gang related.   You guys got a big gang problem in nookland?  Our cities with the strictest gun control laws often have the highest gun related homicide rates.  

Yes we have gang problems, but RevKev is likely too stupid to realize it.  Most of the 'unknown' and who gives a shit murders are from them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes we have gang problems, but RevKev is likely too stupid to realize it.  Most of the 'unknown' and who gives a shit murders are from them.

Take suicides and gang violence more specifically black on black gun murders and our per capita rates are very low.  

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Take suicides and gang violence more specifically black on black gun murders and our per capita rates are very low.  

I am sure they would be.  Export your ghetto blacks across the border and I wonder if our murder rates would stay the same?  I am sure Rev believes so.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I am sure they would be.  Export your ghetto blacks across the border and I wonder if our murder rates would stay the same?  I am sure Rev believes so.

Drugs.   America has a severe drug problem and having a pipeline of them coming across our southern border doesn't help.  Vast majority of murders involve drugs in one way or another.  

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Shit...can we do that? Let me call Troody.  We can get something going on this QUICK!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shit...can we do that? Let me call Troody.  We can get something going on this QUICK!

Take them all to the border and have them walk across claiming refugee. They will be arrested, put up in a hotel, fed, clothed and provided any medical or dental care needed.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Won't work.  At least the Muslims can find the border, the blacks don't know what direction to head.  Plus Canada is too cold.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Take them all to the border and have them walk across claiming refugee. They will be arrested, put up in a hotel, fed, clothed and provided any medical or dental care needed.

Don't give him ideas.:lol:

Stopping the drugs has proven not to work.   Legalize them and let the govt make revenue from their sales.   No taxpayer $ paid for treatment.  You want to fuck your life up on drugs then you can pay for treatment or go bankrupt doing it.   Take all the money stopping drugs and put it in illegal immigration enforcement.  For all I care buy them from the Cartels and take out the middlemen.  A high % of the violence is done at the distributor/dealer stages of sales.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

We've had more than a few stories about this here in MN.  "Braving winter conditions to claim refugee status in Canada" :lol:

Even showed the Canadians ready at the other side with blankets, warm soup and plenty of hugs.  I'm hoping now that winter is over, they start to REALLY head north.  I hate to wish that on you guys...I really do.  But some there really ask for it.  You know.......your resident liberal fuck twats and their supporters:

Related image

• Gold Member
Just now, Highmark said:

Stopping the drugs has proven not to work.   Legalize them and let the govt make revenue from their sales.   No taxpayer paid for treatment.  

Thats the way I see it also. Its not that I want them legalized its just that there is little we can realistically do to end the flow. 

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Won't work.  At least the Muslims can find the border, the blacks don't know what direction to head.  Plus Canada is too cold.

Free compasses and uber rides!  We'll even shill out for the winter clothing!

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't give him ideas.:lol:

Too late.

The mere fact the left ties mental health issues ONLY to guns shows how its being done specifically for political purposes.  I can think of a lot of things someone with mental health issues probably shouldn't do but of course nobody wants to talk about that.  

Lets face it, how many cops, teachers, doctors, nurses, scientists, politicians you name it with the same mental health issues that the left wants to use as a guideline to take away 2nd amendment rights are out there.  I'd bet quite a few.     

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The mere fact the left ties mental health issues ONLY to guns shows how its being done specifically for political purposes.  I can think of a lot of things someone with mental health issues probably shouldn't do but of course nobody wants to talk about that.  

Lets face it, how many cops, teachers, doctors, nurses, scientists, politicians you name it with the same mental health issues that the left wants to use as a guideline to take away 2nd amendment rights are out there.  I'd bet quite a few.     

I'd have to look but I'm sure it was that twit Feinstein that said something along the lines that all veterans are mentally disturbed.  So now, people with fire arms training shouldn't own them either.....unless they are a Democrat of course.  Air Force? :lol:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Free compasses and uber rides!  We'll even shill out for the winter clothing!

Too late.

Not necessary... our libturd Prime Minister was at the airport handing out winter coats when he rushed to ship in his refugees.

One year after the first of 35,000 Syrian refugees landed in Canada, only half of all adults — approximately 9,000 individuals — have found work. For the past year, the federal government has been providing funds to new arrivals as they attempt to build new lives in a new country with new circumstances and different customs. After 365 days though, federal funding runs out, leaving those still requiring assistance to turn to provincial governments for social aid.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3119278/half-of-adult-syrian-refugees-unemployed-1-year-later-liberals/

In 2016-17, $900 million was dedicated to language training for all newcomers, with $30 million set aside specifically for the influx of Syrian refugees, said parliamentary secretary to the immigration minister, Arif Virani. Last month, Ottawa added another $18 million and 7,000 seats for language training in an effort to help the Syrians in Canada get a leg up.

With so many wanting to claim refugee status you would think that we would be able to find the ones that can speak either English or French from the pool and save $48M on language training and see them find jobs that much sooner.

Even better!  What can we do to expedite this process?  Can you get some volunteers to come down for a pick up?  We can have them ready for you.  See if faggy @revkevsdi is busy this weekend.  On second thought...you may wanna send somebody who knows when to keep their mouths shut.

:lmao:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Even better!  What can we do to expedite this process?  Can you get some volunteers to come down for a pick up?  We can have them ready for you.  See if faggy @revkevsdi is busy this weekend.  On second thought...you may wanna send somebody who knows when to keep their mouths shut.

:lmao:

We already have enough libturds waiting at the remote unguarded border town crossings with blankets and stuff to give them a hug. The law says they get sent back to the US but that isn't working too well. That only happens at the manned border crossings and they know it so they cross in the middle of nowhere and IF they get caught claim refugee.

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

Drugs.   America has a severe drug problem and having a pipeline of them coming across our southern border doesn't help.  Vast majority of murders involve drugs in one way or another.  

12 hours ago, 02sled said:

There are plenty of incidents in Toronto that don't make it into the news. Stats from Toronto Police show 407 shootings in 2016... Then there are the ones the police don't even hear about.

https://www.torontopolice.on.ca/statistics/ytd_stats.php

LOL you dumb fucks actually believe there would be gun violence that the media wouldn't report on.

Holy fuck you are stupid.

Why don't you show a break down of the gun deaths in the US vs Canada and Australia. 

Who is shooting etc.

Suicide is still valid if your rate is higher than Canada because lonely sad sacks end it in a split second because they have access to a firearm vs having to get off their sorry asses and find a bridge to jump off.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

LOL you dumb fucks actually believe there would be gun violence that the media wouldn't report on.

Why don't you show a break down of the gun deaths in the US vs Canada and Australia. 

Who is shooting etc.

Suicide is still valid if your rate is higher than Canada because lonely sad sacks end it in a split second because they have access to a firearm vs having to get off their sorry asses and find a bridge to jump off.

Not all is reported to the media, you are really a dumb fuck.

Our suicide rates are in line with the USA's.  Does the means to the end really matter.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Who is shooting etc.

Why is it so important to compare US to Canada and Australia?  Just because they are all western industrialized countries does not mean there are not vast differences in social aspects of the population.  The proof is in violent crime other than homicide which also is much, much higher in the US than Canada or Australia.

http://web4.uwindsor.ca/users/m/mfc/41-240.nsf/831fc2c71873e46285256d6e006c367a/10ff8b04ff3a317885256d88005720f6/$FILE/ATT8BNDV/0110185-002-XIE.pdf

imrs.png

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Why is it so important to compare US to Canada and Australia?  Just because they are all western industrialized countries does not mean there are not vast differences in social aspects of the population.  The proof is in violent crime other than homicide which also is much, much higher in the US than Canada or Australia.

http://web4.uwindsor.ca/users/m/mfc/41-240.nsf/831fc2c71873e46285256d6e006c367a/10ff8b04ff3a317885256d88005720f6/$FILE/ATT8BNDV/0110185-002-XIE.pdf

imrs.png

Well, since we have similar cultures, the access to guns is the bigs difference.

For a closer comparison someone compared Seattle to Vancouver. Port cities, cost of living etc were very similar. But many more homicides thanks to your gun culture. Congratulations.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, since we have similar cultures, the access to guns is the bigs difference.

For a closer comparison someone compared Seattle to Vancouver. Port cities, cost of living etc were very similar. But many more homicides thanks to your gun culture. Congratulations.

Really?  Just how "similar" are our cultures?  Be specific. Here...compare Chicago and Toronto.