Check your account email address ×

37 shot , 1 dead , Easter in (d) shitcago

15 minutes ago, Boered said:

Obviously niggers cannot aim a gun. 37 shot and only one dead. We have to do better, maybe some free time at the range would help.

No shit eh? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Boered said:

Obviously niggers cannot aim a gun. 37 shot and only one dead. We have to do better, maybe some free time at the range would help.

Putting additional sights at 45* on the AR is one thing, but these dumb shits hold the fucking gun sideways for their bang bang :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Putting additional sights at 45* on the AR is one thing, but these dumb shits hold the fucking gun sideways for their bang bang :lmao: 

They really should get free training. More gang bangers die, less innocents get hit.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

They really should get free training. More gang bangers die, less innocents get hit.

Agreed.  One shot, one kill.  But the realities are that the negroes fall right behind Arabs in their fighting skills.  Thousands of years of oppression and fear has made them evolve this way.  Self preservation is what they are best at practicing.  That makes for little more than cowardice in the face of true conflicts where real peril is possible. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  One shot, one kill.  But the realities are that the negroes fall right behind Arabs in their fighting skills.  Thousands of years of oppression and fear has made them evolve this way.  Self preservation is what they are best at practicing.  That makes for little more than cowardice in the face of true conflicts where real peril is possible. 

hence the reason they travel in packs and only engage if they outnumber the opponent.

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If you have ever seen how they actually shoot, many times they arent even looking at the target, they point the gun in the direction and duck their head and just pull the trigger. There have been many reports of "157 shots fired, no one injured"  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Boered said:

hence the reason they travel in packs and only engage if they outnumber the opponent.

Yep...and even then, one decent and somewhat level headed "opponent" can wipe them out and send the scattering.

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you have ever seen how they actually shoot, many times they arent even looking at the target, they point the gun in the direction and duck their head and just pull the trigger. There have been many reports of "157 shots fired, no one injured"  

Same as the Arabs.  The duck and hold the weapon over their heads and fire.  I wonder how many have killed their own accidentally shooting backwards.  Retards.  It's easy to see why bombs is their preferred tool.

Look at all these tools.  Only one may be doing something at all correct (but I doubt it).

Image result for muslim firing rifle over rocks

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yep...and even then, one decent and somewhat level headed "opponent" can wipe them out and send the scattering.

Same as the Arabs.  The duck and hold the weapon over their heads and fire.  I wonder how many have killed their own accidentally shooting backwards.  Retards.  It's easy to see why bombs is their preferred tool.

Look at all these tools.  Only one may be doing something at all correct (but I doubt it).

Image result for muslim firing rifle over rocks

Pretty much. 

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

When one is doped up on anti depressant meds like you are, every skyline must look awesome.

Every day is a holiday, every meal is a feast.

If one's wife is home to prepare it, I mean....

:bc:

Just now, Snake said:

Every day is a holiday, every meal is a feast.

If one's wife is home to prepare it, I mean....

:bc:

Too bad your wife spent so much time overseas. Was that when you became depressed and required drugs?

5 minutes ago, Boered said:

Too bad your wife spent so much time overseas. Was that when you became depressed and required drugs?

Actually, it was when you were banned at the other site. Not being able to read you killed me.

But I went to a truck stop, found this desperate woman who gets no sex from her man, and cheered right up.

All good now!

Just now, Snake said:

Actually, it was when you were banned at the other site. Not being able to read you killed me.But I went to a truck stop, found this desperate woman who gets no sex from her man, and cheered right up.

All good now!

Really, seems to me you posted you were taking drugs to combat severe depression on the old site about eight years ago. I guess those same drugs cloud your memory, or you are lying like a momo. Was it not you that was fucking around on your wife when she was overseas. You truly are a hero. Poor moemoe, owning himself again.