Check your account email address ×

Systemic Fatherless

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

America has the highest rate of single parent families in the world. 

Yeah,  and it is a huge problem.  Not sure why you arguing against what color the sky is? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah,  and it is a huge problem.  Not sure why you arguing against what color the sky is? 

When he starts having an episode it’s best just to leave him flailing in the corner until he realizes that nobody is paying any attention then he calms down 

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Education, incarceration and income all match how many parents are in the home.   The evidence is indisputable.  No its not every child but you can look at statistic after statistic and you need a man involved in a child's life. 

Even children raised by just fathers do much better in almost every category.   Its not sexist to show true statistics. 

Or racist....

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ACE said:

When he starts having an episode it’s best just to leave him flailing in the corner until he realizes that nobody is paying any attention then he calms down 

B4C780BC-9B3C-47CB-8E13-BFA1B9C3BEEA.jpeg

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member

Some of the posts on this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: 

And then some major :backpeddle: when the narrative gets blown to shit :lol: 

Trump’s kids were raised by 3 different single moms :lol: - is that why they are so fucked up? :news:

I have almost 40 years in the Fatherless business! I am the EXPERT!!!! You know Kevin O'Leary from Shark tank,,, he says I'm the expert too.  Any questions I'll give ya my toxic man response!!!

:lol::lol:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Trump’s kids were raised by 3 different single moms :lol: - is that why they are so fucked up? :news:

Ronald Reagan was a product of a single parent family. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Cold War said:

If single parent homes are so hard on the kids, why does the GOP abandon these families with funding cuts? After all, money, lack of childcare, and proper healthcare are the biggest issues when it comes to raising a child alone. Let’s not even start on the abortion issue. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If single parent homes are so hard on the kids, why does the GOP abandon these families with funding cuts? After all, money, lack of childcare, and proper healthcare are the biggest issues when it comes to raising a child alone. Let’s not even start on the abortion issue. 

What????  :lol:The government can’t figure a fucking balloon out , much less raise your kids for you.  

No, let’s not start on abortion because killing kids is a stupid argument. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

What????  :lol:The government can’t figure a fucking balloon out , much less raise your kids for you.  

No, let’s not start on abortion because killing kids is a stupid argument. 

Well then. You must have a solution for this tremendous problem. Financial safety nets aren’t the answer. I’m all ears. 

• Gold Member
56 minutes ago, ACE said:

:lol:

image.gif

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Well then. You must have a solution for this tremendous problem. Financial safety nets aren’t the answer. I’m all ears. 

I already said I did not.  Yours was to ignore it,  then you switched to saying it was the exact opposite, then you thought the Republicans were responsible. :lol: 

How about as a nation we stop ignoring the problem and calling out pussy men who run out on their kids.  

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I already said I did not.  Yours was to ignore it,  then you switched to saying it was the exact opposite, then you thought the Republicans were responsible. :lol: 

How about as a nation we stop ignoring the problem and calling out pussy men who run out on their kids.  

Exactly ! :lol:

The dude talks in circles 

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Jordan Peterson said that women are more attracted to aggressive men. Perhaps that’s true as aggressive men have higher levels of testosterone and human growth hormone. That type of man has a greater likelihood of not sticking around. So perhaps this is an example of toxic masculinity effecting the nuclear family. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Jordan Peterson said that women are more attracted to aggressive men. Perhaps that’s true as aggressive men have higher levels of testosterone and human growth hormone. That type of man has a greater likelihood of not sticking around. So perhaps this is an example of toxic masculinity effecting the nuclear family. 

Yeah on the Rogan episode lol. 
Peterson did a hell of job with his daughter eh?  :whistle:

44 minutes ago, HSR said:

I have almost 40 years in the Fatherless business! I am the EXPERT!!!! You know Kevin O'Leary from Shark tank,,, he says I'm the expert too.  Any questions I'll give ya my toxic man response!!!

:lol::lol:

54 here

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

image.jpeg.6d1fdf8521133386742945248cbc2ae5.jpeg

• Haha 1