Check your account email address ×

2 Fatalities In Vilas County

• Gold Member

The lack of snow lately seems to make it worse. 

Soon as a storm comes everyone goes the same day. Parking lots and Trails are overcrowded with amped up Guys ready to go ballistic,  yet they are all rusty from not riding for 9+ months . Bad combination. 

My first few rides I try to take it easy just to get back in the grove. Wish others did the same. 

• Like 1

So not your pic.

You weren't on scene.

You didn't know them personally. Or at all.

That's what most of us remember of that pic. 

And quit lying FFS. If I'm on ignore why are you laughing at this post? Pretty sad.

Screenshot_20230206_215740_Samsung Internet.jpg

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

So not your pic.

You weren't on scene.

You didn't know them personally. Or at all.

That's what most of us remember of that pic. 

I see what your doing, go back to HCS and look it up the whole story is over there. 

On ignore he says. SMFH.

So this is the site of Kyle's fathers death as Jerry said? And you're looking for sympathy from it? Unforgettable?

If I'm right that's pretty low dude even for you.

If I'm wrong I apologize :thumb:

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

The lack of snow lately seems to make it worse. 

Soon as a storm comes everyone goes the same day. Parking lots and Trails are overcrowded with amped up Guys ready to go ballistic,  yet they are all rusty from not riding for 9+ months . Bad combination. 

My first few rides I try to take it easy just to get back in the grove. Wish others did the same. 

That definitely contributes.  Good snow/trails in a small isolated area.  We came home a couple Saturdays ago and a couple small towns you couldn't of parked another truck & trailer anywhere.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

On ignore he says. SMFH.

So this is the site of Kyle's fathers death as Jerry said? And you're looking for sympathy from it? Unforgettable?

If I'm right that's pretty low dude even for you.

If I'm wrong I apologize :thumb:

I peeked... I have no clue who Kyles father is. So apology accepted:thumbsup:

• Confused 1

On 2/5/2023 at 10:40 AM, Jerry 976 said:

@Badger** I'll ask you again Rob, where did you get that Picture from??

All of the internet searches and Google searches I've looked at for Snowmobile accidents 2022-2023 in Vilas County NONE of them say anything about 2 people lying dead on the ice or a picture like yours to go with the news articles. I reached out to someone on HCS and they are looking around the forums for the thread about SmokinShift600cfi (Kyle) dad's accident on Indian Lake in New York. I told the person I reached out to the thread may have been deleted per Kyle's request for pending legal reasons or it may have gotten deleted or it's possible in one of the software upgrades and changes the thread might still be there but the picture(s) are gone.

Why would you post a picture like that if it has nothing to do with the current accidents that have happened in Vilas County????

Not from 2022, try like from 2019, Jesus Jerry, it was not from Vilas county or New York. Will that picture sink into peoples heads about drinking and snowmobiling you dam right it will. Get over yourself. FYI I did not respond because I have you on ignore just doing what you told me to do. :thumbsup:

Edited by Badger**

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Not from 2022, try like from 2019, Jesus Jerry, it was not from Vilas county. 

So where was it from? Was it in fact NY like Jerry said ?  Thats kind of what I remember . 

Curious why would you save that pic since you claim it is no longer on HCS?

You aren't making much sense . :dunno:

• Confused 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

So where was it from? Was it in fact NY like Jerry said ?  Thats kind of what I remember . 

Curious why would you save that pic since you claim it is no longer on HCS?

You aren't making much sense . :dunno:

>>>>>>I claimed I am no longer on HCS<<<<< And why do you need to know??? Just don't drink and drive that is the reminder!  Not from New York!! 

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Badger** said:

>>>>>>I claimed I am no longer on HCS<<<<< And why do you need to know??? Just don't drink and drive that is the reminder!  Not from New York!! 

Ok misunderstood. 
Just weird I thought I recalled that pic being on HCS but whatever maybe you posted it before here . 

19 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Not from 2022, try like from 2019, Jesus Jerry, it was not from Vilas county or New York. Will that picture sink into peoples heads about drinking and snowmobiling you dam right it will. Get over yourself. 

Look you fucking piece of shit lets get one fucking thing straight That pic had Nothing to do with this thread or the accidents that happened in Vilas County and that's why I asked you where you got the pic from. @Doug remembered where that pic was from (Michigan) and you're a piece of shit for posting it in this thread because it had Nothing to do with this thread and the accidents in this thread.  Maybe if you post it differently than the way you did it wouldn't have bother me or rubbed me the wrong way,

Maybe next time try posting a little explanation with the pic like--- Anyone remember this accident from a couple years ago in Michigan?? 2 people lost their life in a head on accident at night on a Gogebic lake.... Please everyone be careful while riding and save the drinking till the riding is done. I hate reading about snowmobiling accidents and I to have lost several friends over the years from snowmobiling accidents. Remember there's no Yellow line out there but one half is Yours and the other half is Mine.

As for HCS, guess what you fuck head you don't have to be a member to look things up using the search feature except for the General Discussion Forum, I looked and I had someone else look for the threads about Kyles dad and the accident on lake Gogebic lake. Kyle (SmokinShift600cfi) was and active member on HCS, his dads accident was posted in the New York Forum and in the General Discussion Forum.... Do either names ring a bell now you fuck head.   

You're a real fucking piece of shit for posting that picture in this thread.............. :bigfinger:

image.thumb.png.91982c15eb41f05f291d38a3853367f1.png

image.thumb.png.bc366b822fe1c2be941663f1b75c29bb.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

You owe me a Nickle on our bet, U.S. money and not that funny looking Canadian coinage.......... :lolz:  

Look here you POS my friends came upon that accident and gave the guys CPR, and later in the thread I did say just don't drink and drive. I was sent that the night of the accident, harsh reality is it? So fuck you and your must need to no!! New York my ass!! There is more to that story but its non of your business, again get over yourself. I could have answer your original post but I have you and Steve on ignore like recommended. So If I can't see I can't respond to your post, right? How many times have you posted the MXZ waded up and put in a glass box? <<< I think it was you. :dunno: 

Go fuck yourself Jerry and your holier than thou attitude .:thumbsup:    

0ecdb486f38bd80f849696b5a6b9da5b_f202.jpg

Edited by Badger**

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Post the link. 

Jesus it never ends.  Juvenile as fuck.  :lol: Waiting for the juvenile response from these HCS outcasts in 3....2.....1......Can't coexist and leave each other alone mind you, just shit up every thread possible.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 2

On 2/3/2023 at 1:45 PM, Jerry 976 said:

Honest question, Where did you get that picture from???

That picture looks a like a pic posted on HCS years ago by SmokinShift600cfi (Kyle) when his dad was killed in a head on accident at night on Indian Lake in New York??? I'm Not saying it's the same Picture but reminded me about Kyle's father getting killed and the person who hit his dad head on and the assholes riding with the other guy who died taking off. Kyle stayed on the ice with his deceased father and the other person while his wife rode to shore for help. I'm trying to find in this thread and the other thread in the general snowmobile forum on here where it says the accident left two people dead on the ice???? Do you happen to have any links or info to go with your picture above???

kyle's dads crash was horrific and totally avoidable. totally. middle of a 14 mile long lake a mile wide and some how smash head on in to another rider who isn't even the first rider in line. his buddies ran which amplified the horror

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

kyle's dads crash was horrific and totally avoidable. totally. middle of a 14 mile long lake a mile wide and some how smash head on in to another rider who isn't even the first rider in line. his buddies ran which amplified the horror

I'm am very sorry for his family, all of these stories are very sad. 

11 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

You're a real fucking piece of shit for posting that picture in this thread.............. :bigfinger:

Yup and the "on ignore" lie has been played out WAY too many times. This is what happens when you continuously tell blatant lies to feel accepted, it's grade school level bullshit and THAT is what needs to stop. 

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

Look here you POS my friends came upon that accident and gave the guys CPR, and later in the thread I did say just don't drink and drive. I was sent that the night of the accident, harsh reality is it? So fuck you and your must need to no!! New York my ass!! There is more to that story but its non of your business, again get over yourself. I could have answer your original post but I have you and Steve on ignore like recommended. So If I can't see I can't respond to your post, right? How many times have you posted the MXZ waded up and put in a glass box? <<< I think it was you. :dunno: 

Go fuck yourself Jerry and your holier than thou attitude .:thumbsup:    

0ecdb486f38bd80f849696b5a6b9da5b_f202.jpg

100% complete and utter BS. We all remember that pic/incident from HCS and you had fuck all to do with it then and that's a fact.  Quit trying to impress people by lying and things will run much smoother.

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Yup and the "on ignore" lie has been played out WAY too many times. This is what happens when you continuously tell blatant lies to feel accepted, it's grade school level bullshit and THAT is what needs to stop.

100% complete and utter BS. We all remember that pic/incident from HCS and you had fuck all to do with it then and that's a fact.  Quit trying to impress people by lying and things will run much smoother.

When I seen that pic the 1st thing that came to my mind was Kyles dad, Doug remember where that pic was from so thanks again Doug. Yes the pic Badger posted was not the one of Kyles dad's accident but sadly and accident from a head on crash and loss of life. He could have posted a little info to go with that pic and blacked out the part where it reads Two people lying here dead on the Ice.

As for the Pic below I have posted many times over the years, well that snowmobile accident display is posted in the parking lot of a snowmobile trail head parking lot as a reminder to be safe out there while riding. That display was put up by the snowmobile club for that area and with the permission of the family of the person who lost their life in that snowmobile accident. There is or was a letter in there about the person as well as other letters from other people who have lost family or friends from snowmobiling accidents. One accident that happened while I was there on vacation back in 2008 and that mans wife donated his wrecked sled to that county to be used as a rescue/recovery sled and a letter from his wife and family about him. There was a group of guys from Michigan's HCS forum who picked the wrecked sled up, fixed it and then turned it over to the snowmobile club/EMS/Fire & Rescue. Sadly there are or were more helmets added into the display over the years. I do not know if that display is still there or not the last time I seen a pic it was repainted and more items and letters added....... cry.png.42631cae3e6015fd3f24a542e6751b4c.png

JMO there's a difference between the pic I post and the one Someone else has posted

IMG_1839.thumb.JPG.7a808fb8b0cca3c1230246f8899ac27a.JPG

Edited by Jerry 976