Check your account email address ×

What Is COVID Actually Doing to Our Immune Systems?

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Co-authored and yet published by the NIH.  With how these "vaccines" work any concerns on what the virus does to the immune system OBVIOUSLY should be of equal concern with what the mRNA jab does to the immune system.   You think I'm trying to do a big gotcha moment when it literally was the entire premise of the thread.  Peter McCullough was not the only author of the study.

From the first paragraph.  This is not concerning to you in the slightest?

In this paper, we present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis. We show evidence from the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis. We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines questions them as positive contributors to public health.

The entire slate article is documenting what happens to your immune system in severe cases of covid infection, and potentially some mild cases. There’s a difference between predictable immune responses via vaccine vs an unknown/uncontrolled response via infection. It’s no different than any other vaccine such as polio (which I’m only using for illustrative purposes). The polio vaccine gives you a predictable immune response while getting it naturally can wreak havoc on your body, hence getting immunity through vaccine is better. Your body is still reacting in a similar manner by creating antibodies, but with predictably different outcomes. Would you imply that getting a polio vaccine is on par to getting it naturally, since technically there’s a chance the vaccine could give you an unpredictable response? It can/does happen.

No, I doubt you would make that claim. But you are now, stating there’s “equal concern” implying the predictable immune response is the same, which it’s not.

55 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The entire slate article is documenting what happens to your immune system in severe cases of covid infection, and potentially some mild cases. There’s a difference between predictable immune responses via vaccine vs an unknown/uncontrolled response via infection. It’s no different than any other vaccine such as polio (which I’m only using for illustrative purposes). The polio vaccine gives you a predictable immune response while getting it naturally can wreak havoc on your body, hence getting immunity through vaccine is better. Your body is still reacting in a similar manner by creating antibodies, but with predictably different outcomes. Would you imply that getting a polio vaccine is on par to getting it naturally, since technically there’s a chance the vaccine could give you an unpredictable response? It can/does happen.

No, I doubt you would make that claim. But you are now, stating there’s “equal concern” implying the predictable immune response is the same, which it’s not.

Polio is a visible disease so therefore according to the Covid deniers is real. Covid is invisible to the deniers therefore Covid doesn’t exist.

See how their minds work?

15 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You are a fucking idiot.  Keep on ignoring Highmarks info.

Jaggoff.

Neal

I already posted what the German health minister said about destroyed irreparable immune system after several covid infections.  Now the POS is asking for forgiveness and blaming other scientists even though he's an epidemiologist.

This is a problem with the covid vaxxed, not unvaxxed.  All the people in the hospitals are vaxxed.

From the insurance co, keep getting those boosters and see what happens to your immune system.

How many have you had, at 5x you have a 35% increase in mortality risk.

Great job, attaboy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Still comparing apples and oranges.

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Not according to the slate article. The severity of your Covid experience does affect immune outcome. 

Its a bioweapon fool.  The same spike that's in the virus is in the vax, the vax is much more concentrated.

That's from the patent transferred from the dod to Moderna.

It messes your immune system and then you take a poison that amplifies that even more.

The people that created the virus created the vax you fool.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its a bioweapon fool.  The same spike that's in the virus is in the vax, the vax is much more concentrated.

That's from the patent transferred from the dod to Moderna.

It messes your immune system and then you take a poison that amplifies that even more.

The people that created the virus created the vax you fool.

Compelling argument, but I was referring to the slate article.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Polio is a visible disease so therefore according to the Covid deniers is real. Covid is invisible to the deniers therefore Covid doesn’t exist.

See how their minds work?

Here we go again....another moronic post attempting to compare Polio Vax to Covid Vax. What a clown.  :lmao:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You too my friend! ;)

Not me Pal. Never . 

But back to You I mean you trust the science right? You claim the Vax works so great right? 
Why are you no longer following the CDC recommendations? 

22 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You mean where they show the expenditures are up less than inflation?  

No, where each shot increases your mortality risk.  7% a shot, like Russian Roulette.  

"Do you feel lucky punk, well do yah"

5 Classic Dirty Harry Movie do You Feel Lucky - Etsy Canada

55 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Not me Pal. Never . 

But back to You I mean you trust the science right? You claim the Vax works so great right? 
Why are you no longer following the CDC recommendations? 

That hurts.

Check out how weak these new variants are. Not even a blip this winter.

1F8625D3-A5B7-483C-87DC-C18AD1F933C3.jpeg

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, where each shot increases your mortality risk.  7% a shot, like Russian Roulette.  

ROFL.  More made up bullshit.  Perhaps you should explain how the mortality risk is 7% higher yet the overall death rate is higher for the unvaxxed.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, akvanden said:

That hurts.

Check out how weak these new variants are. Not even a blip this winter.

1F8625D3-A5B7-483C-87DC-C18AD1F933C3.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

ROFL.  More made up bullshit.  Perhaps you should explain how the mortality risk is 7% higher yet the overall death rate is higher for the unvaxxed.

You boys should listen to the Rogan episode I posted with Bret Weinstein . 

Or dont :dunno:

46 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

:lol:

Where are you pulling that nonsense from?

i posted a link with the data.  Where is yours?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where are you pulling that nonsense from?

i posted a link with the data.  Where is yours?

You didn't post shit for data, but some numbnuts morons incorrect summary.  

Posted this more than a week ago.  

https://i.imgur.com/207a9kW.png

You were too stupid to understand it of course.  Definitely shows your 7% mortality increase per shot in the US.

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Deepfaggot and his flock of sheep.

Even read what your dumbass link states.  "If you took all 5 that would be a 35% increase...."

First off, terrible math which coming from you is not a surprise but more importantly if it is a 35% increase why don't we see it anywhere?