Check your account email address ×

What Is COVID Actually Doing to Our Immune Systems?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Says who, you?

:lol:

This is why you're a fucking moron.

Says you, who decided this was a better reply than just one piece of the smoking gun evidence (that we’ve covered, probably twice.)

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Says you, who decided this was a better reply than just one piece of the smoking gun evidence (that we’ve covered, probably twice.)

Did you look at the data?

Of course not.

I rest my case. 

Yes you are a fucking idiot with zero critical thinking skills.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Are you implying the risk to the immune system is the same? That was the statement you started the thread with and now your jumping around.

They did test prevention, remember the original efficacy rates published against the original strain? And I’m sorry they didn’t test transmission rates. The FDA when they authorized the EUA on in Dec 20 clearly stated it doesn’t 100% stop transmission in the OFFICIAL public release. That’s an assinine idea that it would be the first vaccine in the history of vaccines to think it did 100% stop transmission, even if some afterwards implied it did. There have been many studies since that shows it helps. It only makes logical sense if you have a lower viral load and are shedding less of the virus.

You do realize 8 in 10 have been vaccinated?

Ok, well, let us know when it is and stop implying the risks are the same when there’s no evidence of such.

Absolutely, they should continue research and monitoring. As facts change, approach should change.

Don't believe I did.   What I was stating is because the vaccine makes the immune system act like its been infected so a negative impact on the immune system could happen for either case and then linked it with a NIH published study.  Both articles I posted in the first post show either scenario.   The entire point of the thread.       

Please point out where I posted that.   A few posts in and later I say with the data on damage to the immune system from some vaccinated, it should be of "equal concern" to damage caused by actual infection and I think that's a valid statement considering there are likely more vaccinated than have suffered a severe illness from the virus.

If the body's reaction to the virus and vaccine are similar and can impact our ability to fight off things such as cancer its very concerning. 

This whole thread you are so concerned over and over that I claimed the impact to the immune system equal between the 2.....and I did no such thing.   :lol:   But go ahead and say it was implied.  :lmao:  You get so bent out of shape to protect the narrative you can't comprehend what you read. 

Very first post.

Lets not forget the mRNA jab makes the bodies immune system act like it had COVID.

Both the article and the study provide some very interesting reading on what the virus and mRNA vaccine do to the immune system. 

Edited by Highmark

On 2/1/2023 at 9:13 AM, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure, after all the comments on this portion and how beneficial the vaccine is to the immune system and the fighting of COVID.  So far it's gotten a leaving alone.

Neal

Well to be honest it wasn't the point of the thread and I've stated a number of times in previous threads I think the vaccine has been effective for certain groups...at least on the original strain.    

Edited by Highmark

Here is John Campbell again explaining to the simpletons how many vax doses one requires to avoid one hospitalization.

He also links the serious adverse rate for the mRNA vaccines of 1 in 800. 

Moderna's rate is 15.1 per 10,000 and Pfizer's is 10.1 per 10,000 for a blended total of 1 in 800.

Can't understand why morons can't find this themselves.  Keep watching CNN.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36055877/

51 minutes ago, Highmark said:

But go ahead and say it was implied.

52 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't believe I did.

So your saying you could have clarified on page 2 when I directly asked.

On 2/1/2023 at 10:14 AM, akvanden said:

But you are now, stating there’s “equal concern” implying the predictable immune response is the same, which it’s not

55 minutes ago, Highmark said:

it should be of "equal concern" to damage caused by actual infection and I think that's a valid statement considering there are likely more vaccinated than have suffered a severe illness from the virus.

Tried to include above but wouldn’t let me edit.

Again, not shown in the numbers of hospitalizations which is considered severe.

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So your saying you could have clarified on page 2 when I directly asked.

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Dude you totally mis-understood what "equal concern" meant here and honestly it wasn't that difficult.   

Take it like a man, admit you were wrong and that I never claimed the effect was equal but the fact data showed the vaccine was also effecting the immune system and that should be of equal concern and move on.  :bc:

Next time you have a comprehension problem with one of my posts I'll make sure I jump on it right away.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

31 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I have no idea what they consider severe.   Hospitalized....no hospitalization but long covid.

I think its very concerning that both a virus and a undertested vaccine given for it is causing immune deficiency in any way shape or form.   Especially considering the way it was falsely pushed.

I don't know if any research was done on SARS COV 1 and the immune system.     

Lots of people had severe cases AND were vaccinated.   Lots of people with immune system issues prior to the virus have been infected and or vaccinated.  I pray anything showing immune system issues in any scenario don't amount to much because if they do this is going to end much worse than it ever has been so far.     :bc:

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What % of covid deaths are with covid vs from covid.

Start there moron

You seem to have all the numbers and the plan so perhaps you should share.  It will be funny for all of us as what you believe is completely borked and based on misinformation and confusion.  Either way, it was shown above that the excess deaths are dominated by the unvaxxed so where is your 35% mortality adder coming into play?  

At the recent FDA meeting it was revealed that any claims the vax had that made the disease less severe was all wishful thinking.

Another made up story.  You are good at just throwing garbage out, but more shockingly it seems you actually believe it.

Most of those who died from the vax did so within the first 14 days of getting jabbed.  They are counted as an unvaxxed death.

Have you figured out the adverse reaction rate for the vax yet moron?

Most?  In other threads you've stated that athletes are dropping like flies, yet you can't find even one professional athlete from Canada or the US that has died.  This can include the first 14 days btw.  So zero deaths within 14 days and you claim it kills people?  Derrrrr.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sorry if the truth hurts.  Anyone still pushing this nonsense today is a fucking moron and an idiot.

Speaking of pushing nonsense.  You keep blaming the shot on killing people, disease, and all sorts of shit yet NEVER show any proof of that being real.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's why they wanted 75 years moron.

Back to this?  You suck at context.  This was debunked on here at least 3x.  Your summary of what happened is garbage and not real. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did you look at the data?

Of course not.

I rest my case. 

Yes you are a fucking idiot with zero critical thinking skills.

Yes.  Unlike you.  You don't understand the data.  Since you think you do, cite it and prove us wrong.  It ought to be easy since it is all in the data.  We know your response is going to be to go back to your flock and ask them for help and links to explain it since you don't understand the data.  You'll come back off topic and move the goalposts again.  For ONCE can you actually back up ANYTHING you post?

Guess what works better than the vax?

Well anything really, but now egg yolk.

Take that Pfizer.

Maybe, just maybe the reason for egg shortages.

Pretty cool how he references studies, but doesn't link to them or show that they say what he is saying.  Of course, that is because they are as make believe as Lloyd's beliefs.  Chucky's a "father", "political consultant", has 58 connections on Linkedin and no job.  Founding star political to solely propagate his nonsense.  About as valid as citing a chinese source.  You are really pathetic Lloyd.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude you totally mis-understood what "equal concern" meant here and honestly it wasn't that difficult.   

Take it like a man, admit you were wrong and that I never claimed the effect was equal but the fact data showed the vaccine was also effecting the immune system and that should be of equal concern and move on.  :bc:

Next time you have a comprehension problem with one of my posts I'll make sure I jump on it right away.  :lol:  

Tragic misinterpretation that could have been squashed on page 2 by directly answering a question.

But I’m glad you weren’t implying the immuno defect rates were the same, because that would be even more tragic.

Oh, and hospitalizations are severe. 

:bc:

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Tragic misinterpretation that could have been squashed on page 2 by directly answering a question.

But I’m glad you weren’t implying the immuno defect rates were the same, because that would be even more tragic.

Oh, and hospitalizations are severe. 

:bc:

I'll be more clear the next time....or you could just better comprehend or re-read what I posted in the first place especally considering you actually quoted me and that alone showed what I meant.  :bc:

40 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You seem to have all the numbers and the plan so perhaps you should share.  It will be funny for all of us as what you believe is completely borked and based on misinformation and confusion.  Either way, it was shown above that the excess deaths are dominated by the unvaxxed so where is your 35% mortality adder coming into play?  

Another made up story.  You are good at just throwing garbage out, but more shockingly it seems you actually believe it.

Most?  In other threads you've stated that athletes are dropping like flies, yet you can't find even one professional athlete from Canada or the US that has died.  This can include the first 14 days btw.  So zero deaths within 14 days and you claim it kills people?  Derrrrr.

Speaking of pushing nonsense.  You keep blaming the shot on killing people, disease, and all sorts of shit yet NEVER show any proof of that being real.

Back to this?  You suck at context.  This was debunked on here at least 3x.  Your summary of what happened is garbage and not real. 

Yes.  Unlike you.  You don't understand the data.  Since you think you do, cite it and prove us wrong.  It ought to be easy since it is all in the data.  We know your response is going to be to go back to your flock and ask them for help and links to explain it since you don't understand the data.  You'll come back off topic and move the goalposts again.  For ONCE can you actually back up ANYTHING you post?

Pretty cool how he references studies, but doesn't link to them or show that they say what he is saying.  Of course, that is because they are as make believe as Lloyd's beliefs.  Chucky's a "father", "political consultant", has 58 connections on Linkedin and no job.  Founding star political to solely propagate his nonsense.  About as valid as citing a chinese source.  You are really pathetic Lloyd.

image.thumb.png.f4d399287a7316cd9e841dcb6f4a29f3.png

Here is John Campbell again explaining to the simpletons how many vax doses one requires to avoid one hospitalization.

He also links the serious adverse rate for the mRNA vaccines of 1 in 800. 

Moderna's rate is 15.1 per 10,000 and Pfizer's is 10.1 per 10,000 for a blended total of 1 in 800.

Can't understand why morons can't find this themselves.  Keep watching CNN.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36055877/

I see the morons left this alone.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'll be more clear the next time....or you could just better comprehend or re-read what I posted in the first place especally considering you actually quoted me and that alone showed what I meant.  :bc:

On different subjects, but I feel I have this conversion with my wife regularly. “No that’s not what I meant!” “You weren’t listening again!”

Maybe I do have a problem. :dunno:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

On different subjects, but I feel I have this conversion with my wife regularly. “No that’s not what I meant!” “You weren’t listening again!”

You defend Big Government and Big Pharma a lot. 
What a weird thing to hang your hat on. 

Job maybe:dunno:

16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Your wife is correct and you're wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your wife is correct and you're wrong.

I bet his Wife gets it and is cool. 

Dude is a fucking weirdo for Jabs and Covid death numbers . Like autistic level. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1