Check your account email address ×

Pfizer Exec turns violent

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, I am not watching a video you post.  Although feel free to post the receipts for whatever he bought to try to steer the data.  That doesn't show 1 in 800 and perhaps common knowledge to morons that go to your church and believe in fake data..

And you stated SERIOUS.  

Show us.

Glad to.  What claim did I make you want me to back up?  As for denying, when the source of something is some random loser from twitter it is pretty easy to prove that wrong.  That's been done to AC COUNTLESS times, yet he is still too stupid to see through the garbage he puts his faith in.  Either way, easy to back up any claims that I've made unlike your half wit friend.

It's OK cause other people do watch what I post.  Continue to hang yourself.

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

you have never posted any information to prove or disprove any claim you have made.none never.

So make it happen lets see the data you rely on to disprove AC. Lets see what your data shows as the real numbers. or are you a half wit like you claim others are............................

1 in 800 lets see the real true number you claim to know and the data backing it up.

He ain't got shit other than a few very dumb followers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

you have never posted any information to prove or disprove any claim you have made.none never.

So make it happen lets see the data you rely on to disprove AC. Lets see what your data shows as the real numbers. or are you a half wit like you claim others are............................

1 in 800 lets see the real true number you claim to know and the data backing it up.

Ah, so it isn't my claim you want backed up.  You believe the dipshit Lloyd and his made up stuff?  That is some funny shit.  He stated 1 in 800, it is up to him to back it up.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's OK cause other people do watch what I post.  Continue to hang yourself.

Only idiots.  Nothing you have ever posted link wise here has any merit.  All easily debunked.  Most not worth the time it is such fodder though.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, so it isn't my claim you want backed up.  You believe the dipshit Lloyd and his made up stuff?  That is some funny shit.  He stated 1 in 800, it is up to him to back it up.

Only idiots.  Nothing you have ever posted link wise here has any merit.  All easily debunked.  Most not worth the time it is such fodder though.

quit squirming like a worm. Fool 

Well then give us the true # you apparently know. I used 1 in 800 a a topic for you to expose the truth on.

lets see the data. put up or fuck off

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are as dumb as Lloyd.  Fucking hilarious.  Lloyd claimed 1 in 800 without backing it up.  I called bullshit.  Right now it is an arbitrary number he pulled out of his ass.

No it's backed up.

15 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You are as dumb as Lloyd.  Fucking hilarious.  Lloyd claimed 1 in 800 without backing it up.  I called bullshit.  Right now it is an arbitrary number he pulled out of his ass.

So you got nothing but a big mouth. 

We know you called bullshit on 1 in 800 so lets see your data. Why do you keep repeating things we already know. How about posting your data on the true numbers. 

Drooling idiot 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So you got nothing but a big mouth. 

We know you called bullshit on 1 in 800 so lets see your data. Why do you keep repeating things we already know. How about posting your data on the true numbers. 

Drooling idiot 

There will  be zero data forthcoming from Deephaven.  He just shoots down peoples arguments and throws insults without any counter arguments.  He would fail debate 101 in high school.

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There will  be zero data forthcoming from Deephaven.  He just shoots down peoples arguments and throws insults without any counter arguments.  He would fail debate 101 in high school.

I got no issues calling someone out but you got to be able to add something to the conversation to be taken seriously. 

This guy has sand in his panties for AC but cant provide any counter points or data to back any of his claims. 

He is a troll and not a very good one at that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I got no issues calling someone out but you got to be able to add something to the conversation to be taken seriously. 

This guy has sand in his panties for AC but cant provide any counter points or data to back any of his claims. 

He is a troll and not a very good one at that.

I've noticed that.

Well when a guy posts George Soros is dead and a bunch of you guys eat it up and  respond like it was gospel without even fact checking just who are the dummies ?? How about a claim that then vax causes AIDS ? You guys cool with that too?

Just asking :news:

40 minutes ago, Roosting said:

You obviously don't know if you believe the 800.  It is absurdly off, but unlike your dumbass friend I am not quoting numbers as I don't believe any of them.  Remember he claimed there were serious side effects in 1 in 800.  If there were life threatening effects at that high of a percentage it'd be all over everything.  The fact you even think he is remotely close to being right is fucking hilarious.

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He just shoots down peoples arguments and throws insults without any counter arguments.  He would fail debate 101 in high school.

Lol, speaking of failing debate.  In debate 101, you make a claim and then defend it.  So far he made a claim.  When he defends it we will debate, until then it is obvious he is just making stuff up to fulfill his religious fantasies.

4 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Again, show me where I stated a claim and didn't back it up.  This is back to debate 101 the proof is on the one making outlandish claims.  He made a claim and like usual it is completely fabricated.  Until it is backed up there is nothing to debate.  Maybe you need woolie to give you a debate lesson, rofl.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You obviously don't know if you believe the 800.  It is absurdly off, but unlike your dumbass friend I am not quoting numbers as I don't believe any of them.  Remember he claimed there were serious side effects in 1 in 800.  If there were life threatening effects at that high of a percentage it'd be all over everything.  The fact you even think he is remotely close to being right is fucking hilarious.

Lol, speaking of failing debate.  In debate 101, you make a claim and then defend it.  So far he made a claim.  When he defends it we will debate, until then it is obvious he is just making stuff up to fulfill his religious fantasies.

Again, show me where I stated a claim and didn't back it up.  This is back to debate 101 the proof is on the one making outlandish claims.  He made a claim and like usual it is completely fabricated.  Until it is backed up there is nothing to debate.  Maybe you need woolie to give you a debate lesson, rofl.

WoW you are some deluded narcissist.

I never made any claims of believing or disbelieving. That's all in your little fantasy world you live in.

You just killed your entire argument in the last paragraph as AC has made claims and backed them with a post off twitter, you on the other hand have not backed up a single thing. Ever. You just flap your big mouth and add nothing.

You talk in circles and lack the intelligence to debate in a creditable fashion. 

So got those numbers to prove the 1 in 800 claim you have made numerous times is bullshit? The "supposed" evidence was posted it's your turn to back up your assertion it's BS. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Obviously you aren't smart enough to debate a rock.  He claimed 1 in 800 had SERIOUS side effects, but hasn't shown any.  I call bullshit.  He needs to defend his claim otherwise it is bullshit.  Exactly how this works.

you sound exactly like a fart

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

AC has made claims and backed them with a post off twitter,

Dude looking for a Twitter post to back whatever narrative you spew is like looking for sick people in a hospital. Twitter does not = FACTS. Just how naive can you be:news:

He claimed Soros was dead and backed it up with a Twitter post, must be true amirite :lol: