Check your account email address ×

Picture of grandpa in ww 2 in the pacific

Jet

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

It was a great time.  If I had to do it all over again, I would in a fucking heart beat :bc:

:lol:

I'm missing a box that has thousands of pics in it. Don't know if it's at my parents, or still packed up in the basement from when we moved. 

They're with your DD214 :lol:

Man, I know most of my shit is at my parents house.  My mom keeps all the paperwork and does all that "love me wall" framing and shit for all of us.  I've just got bits and pieces....but I'm sure I've got those pics cuz I remember seeing them.....probably right behind that DD214.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I feel tough over here. No rules makes my pants grow tight :lol:. Sometimes it's hard to tell who's seriously against you,and who's just fuckin with you.  I'll get the hang of it sooner or later :smack:. I think me ,you ,ez  don and woody are the only hcs guys on here. Kinda funny . 

Yep, always the Yamaha guy who gets left out..Guess I'll just take another :groin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I feel tough over here. No rules makes my pants grow tight :lol:. Sometimes it's hard to tell who's seriously against you,and who's just fuckin with you.  I'll get the hang of it sooner or later :smack:. I think me ,you ,ez  don and woody are the only hcs guys on here. Kinda funny . 

:fullofit:

On April 14, 2017 at 0:21 AM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Me in Hawaii, sometime in early 1993. I was 19, maybe just turned 20

FB_IMG_1478899720003.thumb.jpg.765d28b57b152840872ef32872ec0e71.jpg

Hawaii 1993  Fast Roping out the back of a CH46 

FB_IMG_1478899746674.jpg.967ae38f6998dad1025d9e17809ee370.jpg

Me and my buddy German (he's from Guatemala, but moved to Texas and got his citizenship)  Okinawa 1993.  He's now a Major or Lt Colonel in Force Recon. 

FB_IMG_1478899723453.jpg.48dd505631b75ca69609fc3befb8c055.jpg

Mainland Japan 1993. Me (I needed a real haircut, not a barracks cut :lmao:  ) my buddy Jason, and Roger.  Good times 

FB_IMG_1478896205202.thumb.jpg.80f1ad789db37b783de8e672bfede4f0.jpg

Somewhere in the Pacific 94/95  We were the first ever, company sized unit to launch from a submarine 

FB_IMG_1478895981133.jpg.e3320c2bea89213070c054491c432efc.jpg

Okinawa 1995 

FB_IMG_1478896053679.thumb.jpg.ffa1e2babe315de35d3340ba2abaab9b.jpg

Some cool shit AMG you brainwashed pawn :lol: 

My dads 74 and got a surgery done at the vets hospital in Minneapolis cause he thought it was the best place to do it and he is a vet and he hates that he is a vet. He denies he is a vet. But if there is free shit then he's.a vet..

my god that hospital in vet place in Minneapolis is awsome!! Big fat picture of trump in the entrance!! Hot pussy every where , fantantastoc docters. Scummy old vets walking around every where half dead..

my kinda place!! 

6 hours ago, Jet said:

My dads 74 and got a surgery done at the vets hospital in Minneapolis cause he thought it was the best place to do it and he is a vet and he hates that he is a vet. He denies he is a vet. But if there is free shit then he's.a vet..

my god that hospital in vet place in Minneapolis is awsome!! Big fat picture of trump in the entrance!! Hot pussy every where , fantantastoc docters. Scummy old vets walking around every where half dead..

my kinda place!! 

You are some kind of twisted fuck :guzzle: 

14 hours ago, Momorider said:

Some cool shit AMG you brainwashed pawn :lol: 

You're fuckin a right it is :bc:

14 hours ago, Jet said:

my kinda place!! 

Sounds like how my grandpa was.  Didn't want to be called a senior citizen, unless there was free shit or discounts involved :lol:

14 hours ago, Jet said:

my kinda place!! 

I don't get this at all.  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don't get this at all.  

I can see the Nam guys not being to proud considering what a complete fucking waste of 60 thousand US lives that fucked up war was. :flush: 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

I can see the Nam guys not being to proud considering what a complete fucking waste of 60 thousand US lives that fucked up war was. :flush: 

I see your point but the reason for war is rarely what any soildier should be proud about.  The "why" of it all shouldn't concern them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2017 at 6:29 PM, Woodtick said:

This is a cool pic. We used to launch SPOPs in the Gulf.  I remember the one time they were in a bass boat dressed like Arabs. I wish I could have taken a picture of that. :lol:

image.jpg

Other than Navy SEALS or Marine Recon/Force Recon, we were the first ever US military unit , to do any type of insertion/extraction from a Submarine. 

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

25 years ago today, right about now, my life was beginning to change, in a BIG way

It's funny what we forget.  Like it always seemed there was somebody screaming in the background...ALL THE TIME!  We had quite a few breakdown and had to go home to mommy.  I wonder what that ratio is like now?  75%?  Pussification of America.  Sad thing was, it only got tougher from this point. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's funny what we forget.  Like it always seemed there was somebody screaming in the background...ALL THE TIME!  We had quite a few breakdown and had to go home to mommy.  I wonder what that ratio is like now?  75%?  Pussification of America.  Sad thing was, it only got tougher from this point. :bc:

While I appreciate  you and Jays service lets not oversell getting screamed at...pussification of America....please.

30 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

While I appreciate  you and Jays service lets not oversell getting screamed at...pussification of America....please.

No need to appreciate me.  I'm good.  Not overselling anything.  Just pointing some things out.  

This shit is funny!  It remind me of when SR was "telling the class" what a real man is. :lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I remember a few not being able to handle it and going home.  One was a former Chair Force sissy. :lol:  He was such a cry baby.  Not sure what it is now, but I'm sure it's way higher. 

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not everyone can handle it.   That's ok this.  Those are the people you DON'T want next to you when the shit hits the fan 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No need to appreciate me.  I'm good.  Not overselling anything.  Just pointing some things out.  

This shit is funny!  It remind me of when SR was "telling the class" what a real man is. :lol:

:lol:  SMH.   

I'd still bang the hell out of her tho :bc:

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I remember a few not being able to handle it and going home.  One was a former Chair Force sissy. :lol:  He was such a cry baby.  Not sure what it is now, but I'm sure it's way higher. 

Not everyone can handle it.   That's ok this.  Those are the people you DON'T want next to you when the shit hits the fan 

:lol:  SMH.   

I'd still bang the hell out of her tho :bc:

Its amazes me how much of a baby and how thin skinned you are....they must have been desperate to except you.