Check your account email address ×

Simple Example Why He’s Worth It

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You're broken....go home and rest. 

The broken are those who support Donald when he politicized relief for blue states.  You’re the broken mother fucker :thumbsup:

49 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

How many threads about Trump do you start every day? Its like you're a 14 year old girl with her first smart phone. 

I start thread on whatever the fuck I choose.  Don’t like it - STFU and don’t reply.   :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Why don't you start another Trump thread about it. That will prove how secure you are in your cunthood.

You’re the one who seems to be bitching, moaning, and whining about it :lol: Tell me more about your 14 year old girl analogy :lmao: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

The broken are those who support Donald when he politicized relief for blue states.  You’re the broken mother fucker :thumbsup:

So you love pedos, rapists their enablers , tax dodgers, liars, draft dodgers etc as long as they’re leftists ,, 

such a a mentor for the same children that Riot, loot, assault, commit arson, and murder int5he name of “ social justice “ :lol:

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

I haven't seen it yet, but it's being reported that the scope letter of the Trump special council is very broadly written allowing them to go down any rabbit hole. While the Biden scope letter is written very narrowly so the special council couldn't go down the corruption path even if that's what is found. 

Looks the same in a news headline...but is very different.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I haven't seen it yet, but it's being reported that the scope letter of the Trump special council is very broadly written allowing them to go down any rabbit hole. While the Biden scope letter is written very narrowly so the special council couldn't go down the corruption path even if that's what is found. 

Looks the same in a news headline...but is very different.

Boebert :lol: Is she now your trusted source for information?  And again - making assumptions based on very little to no information.  

the media needs to air the rules, regulations, and LAWS in regards to the handling of classified material in the U.S. government.               over and over again.                            Classified and possibly top secret documents found in MULTIPLE locations in and around the potus' domicile and work place. holy hell!!  And he says...

i didnt know!??!???

this goes farrrr beyond the Trump fiasco at Mara lago.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Boebert :lol: Is she now your trusted source for information?  And again - making assumptions based on very little to no information.  

Actually it was Dan Bongino and he has excellent sources in the white house.