Check your account email address ×

FUCK YAH.....BRING ON THE HAWKS !!!!!!!!!!11

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I was reading this morning that teams that lose the first two games at home historically have less than a 13% chance of winning the series.  

Wild and Hawks, the two top teams in the west, probably won't make it to round two.  Astonishing.

The west is looking very soft this year compared to the east 

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You picked the Hawks to make it to the cup?  They aren't that good this year IMO.  I'm betting the Ducks will meet the Pens.  Caps will shit the bed again.  I was just hoping the Wild would get by Chicago in the second round and meet the ducks.  But a month ago....I knew we were in trouble.

I'm pulling for Boston (still a good hockey hot bed and my dad's family is from Boston) and Anaheim (Ive got lots of family in "the OC" and was born there...plus I like their style of play).  If both of those teams go out, it'll watch sporadically until game three of the finals.

Yeah, I had to go with my heart instead of my head but I didn't think the Preds would challenge them as much as they have. I figured once the Hawks got by the Preds, the rest of the teams, after they regained some confidence, wouldn't be that difficult.

I hope the Caps shit the bed. Would love nothing more than to see the Leafs put them out! If the Leafs can accomplish that, then I don't really care who wins the Stanley Cup nor my pool.

I chose Boston over Ottawa but I didn't realize Ottawa had Boston's number all season. Guess I should have paid closer attention to all of it this year but for some reason, I just couldn't get into it like years in the past.

I have Hawks over Preds, Oilers over Sharks, Calgary over Ana, St. Lou over Wild, CDN's over Rangers, Caps over T.O., BJ's over Pens, and Boston over Ottawa. No one in our pool (19 of us) chose the Preds and only 3 chose the Blue Jackets.

I have a snowballs chance in hell if the Hawks get beat out in the first round. 

1 hour ago, small-bore said:

The wild shouldn't have pulled their goalie. They were mauling the blues at even strength. With the extra man they couldn't do shit.

the west really is lack luster this year.  East FTW

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hawks have been ouplayed for almost all of this series .....good grief what happened to them

Same blundering shit the wylde are up to I'd say. 

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Same blundering shit the wylde are up to I'd say. 

Not really ....the wild have absolutely dominated their series. Their Corsi for is almost unheard of at 77% ......they just cant beat Allen

The Hawks are being dominated badly

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not really ....the wild have absolutely dominated their series. Their Corsi for is almost unheard of at 77% ......they just cant beat Allen

The Hawks are being dominated badly

A shame.  Seems alot of top seeds are struggling now.  I had Washington in 5 but this leaf team is impressive

15 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

A shame.  Seems alot of top seeds are struggling now.  I had Washington in 5 but this leaf team is impressive

Leafs for sure look good ....the kids arent scared to play 

Just now, Zambroski said:

These playoffs are turning out to be a full-on dry, prison virgin, ass-fucking for the top tiered teams.

How shameful.

its called parity and its a good thing

• Like 1

Wild absolutely dominating the Blues for the 4th straight game. Its a real shame the way this series has gone. It should be the Blues down 0-3

Edited by f7ben