Check your account email address ×

FUCK YAH.....BRING ON THE HAWKS !!!!!!!!!!11

2 minutes ago, small-bore said:

That was a good start to the playoffs. 

yup , great games last night. Now we just need the hawks to shit the bed against the preds and all will be cool

The fucking Nashville Honkeytonks are leading the Hawks by one.  First game of the sweep by the 'Tonks!

Some of the Hawks fans were singing their chant after the Honkeytonk's scored. :lol: They don't know what the fuck is going on. :lol:

Image result for blackhawks goal song

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Fucking play off hockey!  The leafs gave the Caps fits too.  Lost in OT though.  

cheering for the leafs but doubt they will win this series.  Good for the young team though :bc: 

Hawks looked like shit last night against a fairly mediocre preds team. Rinne was decent and I am sure the hawks will turn it on but losing that game last night basically guaranteed this goes 6 or probably 7 games 

I'd love to see the Wild and Hawks in round 2 but I'd say we have a better than 50% chance of one of them dumping it in the 1st round

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Hawks looked like shit last night against a fairly mediocre preds team. Rinne was decent and I am sure the hawks will turn it on but losing that game last night basically guaranteed this goes 6 or probably 7 games 

I'd love to see the Wild and Hawks in round 2 but I'd say we have a better than 50% chance of one of them dumping it in the 1st round

Had a bad night. It happens. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

sure....but its not supposed to happen in your own barn to open the playoffs

Ive watched this happen to all of Chicagos championship teams. Cubs were down 3-1 in the series last fall. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ive watched this happen to all of Chicagos championship teams. Cubs were down 3-1 in the series last fall. 

yah , and plenty of Chicago teams shit the bed every year too

Just now, f7ben said:

I think the Blues are in for a tough night tonight. No way Allen plays as well as he did 2 games in a row. Wild will dominate again

Hey...PM me a slice of your optomism will ya? :lmao:

Clearly we are the faster, more skilled team.  It all hinges on Allen and our ability to solve his puzzle.  We lose tonight....it's over.  And Yeo knows it.  THE FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey...PM me a slice of your optomism will ya? :lmao:

Clearly we are the faster, more skilled team.  It all hinges on Allen and our ability to solve his puzzle.  We lose tonight....it's over.  And Yeo knows it.  THE FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont even think its over if we lose tonight. I just have no faith at all in this blues team and Yeo ......they are a group of chokers. Worse than the wild. We beat them in 6 before. They are not as good as they were then and we are better now than we were then. To me I'll be shocked if the wild lose this series. We are simply the better team by a good chunk. Granted , Allen could steal this series...but I dont see it

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I dont even think its over if we lose tonight. I just have no faith at all in this blues team and Yeo ......they are a group of chokers. Worse than the wild. We beat them in 6 before. They are not as good as they were then and we are better now than we were then. To me I'll be shocked if the wild lose this series. We are simply the better team by a good chunk. Granted , Allen could steal this series...but I dont see it

GO TO PM.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......and send me some optimism.  :lol:

Our backslide during the last stretch has me really doubting our resolve.  I hope our play the night before last wasn't a fluke.  If it wasn't, there is no fucking way we can get that unlucky...or Allen can be that good again.  

GO TO PM.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......and send me some optimism.  :lol:

Our backslide during the last stretch has me really doubting our resolve.  I hope our play the night before last wasn't a fluke.  If it wasn't, there is no fucking way we can get that unlucky...or Allen can be that good again.  

I just loved the way the team looked ....fast and playing with an edge. Really dominant .....what happened last game is why we play 7

Yeah....FUCK!  I could put a ding-dong in the twine from my living room!  Net has been wide open and we can't control the damn puck!!!!!

LOOEY just scored.  Too fucking funny.  MN pro-sports for ya...all dressed up and nowhere in the post season to go.

Still waiting on your PM full of optimism.  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....FUCK!  I could put a ding-dong in the twine from my living room!  Net has been wide open and we can't control the damn puck!!!!!

LOOEY just scored.  Too fucking funny.  MN pro-sports for ya...all dressed up and nowhere in the post season to go.

Still waiting on your PM full of optimism.  

Dubnyk lets a softy in , color me shocked

frustration setting in after a good start ....dubnyk shits the bed on a routine save and lets the team down. Gonna be a short series if dubnyk cant even make routine saves

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dubnyk lets a softy in , color me shocked

Yeah.....we are losing our edge. Looey is starting to impose their size and will.

I FUCKING HATE THE SPEED/SKILL GAME!!!!!!! Pens, Hawks, Wild all play that shit.  And it works...but I wanna see a hard hitting game start to take over again.  I like the Blues, Nashville, Ducks style of game.

My money is on Anaheim to represent the west this year.