Check your account email address ×

FUCK YAH.....BRING ON THE HAWKS !!!!!!!!!!11

The Leafs laid back after they got the first goal! I said to my wife and son, it's way too early to protect the lead.

Bit them in the end as they looked the same in O.T.

Either way, they weren't even expected to make the playoffs so I was glad to see them give the Caps a scare. 5 O.T. games is nothing for them to hang their heads about.

The Leaf's worked their asses off in this series IMO.  They were just short on talent is all.  Good for them.  They are gonna be a force in the future with Mathews as a good solid anchor.

Caps will shot the bed again.  If the Leafs pushed them like this, they aren't gonna be able to top Pittsburg.

24 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Awful game by the leafs. Fuck them. Now who do I follow for the next round. 

Salty.  They played decent for a team who was last this time last year.  No one expected them to get this far.  Give them credit. 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2017 at 7:00 PM, irv said:

Playoffs are all about good goal tending. If you have a mediocre one, you are guaranteed not to go far no matter how strong you are up front. 

Going to be a good series with the Preds. Rinne has been hot and I really like that young Fiala kid. Him and cous, Neal, have been gelling. 

Losing Fiala is going to sting! It did not look good! Stretcher, etc, he is likely done for the season as I am think a broken leg for sure?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, irv said:

Losing Fiala is going to sting! It did not look good! Stretcher, etc, he is likely done for the season as I am think a broken leg for sure?

That was ugly.....broken femur?

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That was ugly.....broken femur?

That's what I'm thinking. Just the way they handled his leg before and as they were putting him on the stretcher. Young kid, fortunately, so he should heal good, but sometimes injuries like this make one gun shy. He was really playing well lately, which is a shame. 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Holy fuck Mcdavid is the best I have seen , my god he breaks ankles of defenders like eating candy

He's the best thing I've seen enter the NHL since....he'll, I can't remember.  Amazing talent.  Eddy is finally able to ride a wave of talent. Let's hope they don't suck the life out of him like they did all the others.

Still, Lucic is the man!!!!

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, after Edmonton had Aneheim bend over and grab their laces the other night, it looks like we are finally gonna see a couple of good game sevens.  Woo hoo!!!

Yes 

On 4/30/2017 at 11:29 AM, f7ben said:

The pens are gonna repeat with ease. Hopefully its the Oil vs them faggot ass Pens. That will be an amazing series

I don't feel good about either team right now!

I want the Penns and Oilers to move on big time, but I am not sure either team will? Going to be some good hockey tonight, I hope! 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

SO...we have a California team playing a southern team.  And Cindy's team playing a Canadian team.  

I gotta go with Ottawa.  Or else Anaheim.  

The Predators are looking real good so I hope they can go all the way. I don't honestly see Ottawa getting by the Pens but not knowing, fully, the injury report, maybe they can?

Karlsson has been unbelievable but Ottawa doesn't have the depth of the Pens. I am looking forward to seeing Neal play against the team that got rid of him. He is in his prime, imo, as is Subban, Forsberg, and a few others so I honestly think they can do it, outside of injuries, of course.